A Confession from My Crush -Part 1 [Taecsu]-

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~

-1749 words-

 

                “Taecyeon-ah” he turned his head facing the boy who called him, there he saw Daegu man, Kim  Junsu waving his hands towards him. Oh well, of course he waved back to Junsu.both of this 2PM members are the oldest member including Nichkhun but just make Nichkhun oblivious in this story because he had his own world that too engrossed about Wooyoung, the chubby cheeks boy. Let just continue here, you should know that this Taecyeon, 2PM beastly rapper which was waving back to Junsu was..eh no..IS STILL having a major crush on that Daegu Man. He just don’t know how..err..no..i mean he just afraid to confess because he don’t want any awkwardness happen between them and Junsu might reject him and avoid him completely. This showed that Junsu don’t know that Taecyeon has a major crush on him but Taecyeon also don’t know about his major crush on Taecyeon. Both of them love each other without their knowing. This is all because well you readers already know. They’re afraid and don’t want to ruin the friendship bond that they already have now.

Taecyeon’s POV:

                “What’s up?” I asked when Junsu already right in front of me. OMG! As you guys know, my heart can’t stop beating now. This beautiful creature in front of me really make me flutter and he’s too adorable with that ing smile, I just wanna kiss him right now and errgh..let just stop here..i might think of anything else.

                “Let’s go to the club. Everyone already there and they’re waiting for us” He said. Club? To the ing club?! Okay I like clubbing but with Junsu there, no way in hell I will let him go. With all the drunkard and the people that don’t care they dance with who and grinding all the time. OMG! No way I’ll let him go.

                “Huh? Club? Let’s go,” I mentally slapped myself. ! Why I didn’t reject the request. Pabo me. Aigoo~

End POV

                After 10 minutes , they arrived at the club and meet with the other. Junho and Wooyoung already on the dance floor but none of them..i mean 2PM members noticed how fierce was Nichkhun’s expression when he saw Wooyoung was dancing with some stranger and same goes to Chansung who is obviously have the same expression when he saw Junho was dancing with some guys and girls and they even touch his precious Junho. None of them even noticed that expression. On the other hand, Junsu already drunk but still he’s a little sober and Taecyeon was watching over Junsu who is on his way to the dance floor.

                Junsu knew that he was still sober when he reached the dance floor and started dancing following the blasted beat of the music.

Junsu’s POV:

                Oh hay there, I’m the Daegu man, Kim Junsu, Jun Kay~~hehehe..well no..i’m not drunk..urm..maybe a little..haha..anyway I’m dancing now and just sensed someone was approaching me grabbing my waist and make me turn to face him. Oh I just gotta know this someone is a guy by looking at his flat chest..kekekee. so I don’t even look at his face. Such suddenly I gasped because this guy pulled me towards him and grabbed my . Anyway I don’t care actually because I’m more into the music and not the guy in front of me.

                Then, I feel I already lose the unfamiliar heat and replaced with the very familiar heat on my waist which make my heart beat racing faster. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. His touch really make me fluster and blushing hard. It’s lucky because the lightning quite dark. This guy is really an expert on doing this thing without his knowing that I’m flustered and only he can make me feel like this. I shot open my eyes and yes, my expectation is true, he’s Ok Taecyeon, our rapper. I know that I have a major crush on him but I need to hide it to make sure he didn’t know and not making everything awkward.

                Such suddenly I look at him and saw his face getting closer to mine. Omoo~ what happen? Is he drunk? Omoo~ yeah I know I’m drunk but I’m sober enough to differ things. I pushed him a little but his grip on my waist become even stronger and he pulled me towards him and tightened the grip. He hug me like nothing’s wrong and I can feel his breath caressing my neck. It send shiver to my spine. He then pulled his face away from my neck and-

End POV

                Taecyeon kissed Junsu. He was stiffened at his place. He felt that Taecyeon’s kiss stopped the time abruptly. He then felt Teacyeon his bottom lips and unconsciously slipped a small moan. Taecyeon smirked heard the moan and Junsu responded to the kiss by snake his arms around Taecyeon’s neck and deepened the kiss. They don’t care about anything else but their world and the kiss. They separated from the kissed because the lungs betrayed them. Junsu blushed and Taeyeon just stood there looking at Junsu. As he wanna open his mouth asking, Taecyeon left him dumbfounded. ‘whatta hell’…only that stuck on his mind.

                After what happened in the club, everything changed. As days goes by, Taecyeon and Junsu don’t even talk with each other unless in variety shows but off stage the atmosphere become awkward. The others also get awkward when being with them.

                “Taec hyung, waeyo?” asked Wooyoung when they’re alone in the living room. He was with Taecyeon and Chansung.

                “Wae what?” He asked back. Wooyoung just looked at Chansung.

                “Uh. Well. What had happened between you and Junsu hyung? Something is different now. You guys don’t even talk with each other nowadays. What had happened? Is it because of you afraid Junsu hyung will reject you?” insisted Chansung and before Taecyeon can ask him anything he continue.

                “We know you like him..ah no.. you LOVE him. Just admit it hyung,” said Chansung emphasized the word LOVE and smirked at Taecyeon who’s now speechless and taken a back at Chansung’s words.

                “How did? Aish I tried my very best to hide it and you guys can see it? Aigoo~” He sighed as the other chuckled.

                “Just confess hyung, I bet Junsu hyung like you too..ah no.. he love you too,” said Wooyoung while chuckle. Both Wooyoung and Chansung chuckled and Taecyeon just looked at them in amusement.

-xoxoxoxo-

In Junsu room:

                “Hyung, what had happened  between both you and Taecyeon hyung? I’m getting worried and all of us uncomfortable in this awkward situation,” questioned Junho to Junsu. Nichkhun just nodded his head agreeing with Junho.

                “Nothing really” Junsu answered weakly.

                “Nothing my , just admit that you like Taecyeon, no you love him. You can’t hide it forever hyung. Just admit it. I bet Taecyeon love you too,” Nichkhun said sarcastiscally. Junsu widen his eyes looking at them who smirked at him.

                “m-mwo? I-I’m not!” insisted Junsu. They just laughed and Nichkhun patted Junsu’s back and they left Junsu dumfounded in his room.

-xoxoxoxo-

                Less than 15 minutes, he heard someone knocked his room door. He just said that the door not unlocked and he saw Taecyeon peeked his head inside the room. He motioned Taecyeon to get inside the room.

                “urm…hyung…well..urm..” Taecyeon stuttered and speechless with a sudden glare from Junsu.

                “What?” Junsu grumbled coldly. Taecyeon was devastated for a while.

                “Hyung~why did you avoid me? After the club incident? I’m confused,” asked Taecyeon and sat beside Junsu on the bed.

                “why did u kissed me back then?” Junsu replied with another question. Taecyeon smiled at him.

                “wae? I was just drunk and feel wanna kiss you,” said Taecyeon. Junsu almost gasped when heard the answer from the other.

                “what? Because of that?! So getta hell out of my room now!” yelled Junsu then still acted cold after that. Taecyeon was taken aback.

                “huh? Wae?” demanded Taecyeon.

                “if you kissed me because you were drunk doesn’t that mean you were molesting me? Now getta hell out of my ing room before I kicked >I love you<  you out o- wh- what??” Junsu shocking expression can be seen all over his face. Taecyeon just smile tenderly at Junsu and closed their gap by grabbing Junsu’s waist and hug him.

“ I. LOVE. YOU” he said looking right through Junsu eyes and emphasized each or the word. Junsu was speechless but then he managed to show his cold expression again. Taecyeon just smile because he know Junsu don’t wanna believe in that.  He tightened the hug and keep on talking.

                “I love you Junsu hyung. Since I dunno when but because I realized it months before. I mean it and don’t show your cold expression just because you don’t wanna show that you’re actually blushing at my words. Or you want me to prove my love towards you?” Taecyeon smirked at Junsu who is now looking down at his feet and blushing hard. Then he braved himself looked at Taecyeon and said.

                “fine, prove it” he said with his straight expression. His eyes widen when he felt Taecyeon’s soft lips on his own. Taecyeon just decide to give Junsu a peck and when he wanna pulled away, his turn widen his eyes with Junsu sudden action pulling his neck and deepened the kiss. They keep nibbling their lips and Junsu parted his lips to give Taecyeon easy access for his tounge to explore Junsu cavern. They parted themselves when they feel they lacked of oxygen. Taecyeon hugged Junsu’s slim waist and connected their forehead.

                “I mean it Junsu, I love you and that really is. Don’t be mad at me, please~ I love you I love you I love y-umph” Junsu kissed Taecyeon’s lips to shut him and again their sloppy kissed turn to a passionate kiss.

                “urm..taeccie..nado saranghae. And I realized it weeks before,” said Junsu blushing hard and hiding his face by hugging Taecyeon. Taecyeon chuckled and hughed him back.

-xoxoxoxo-

                “awwwwwww~ Taecyeon hyung just so cute,” Junho was squealing and all of them just smile. They high fiving each other and feeling relieve because everything just so normal but their happiness turned to a big frown when they heard Junsu’s moans from the room.

                “We’re not goin to get our sleep tonight. aigoo~”frown Chansung and when he turned to face Nichkhun, he already gone with Wooyoung in their shared room. Without hesitate he grabbed Junho’s arm and blasted to their shared room. 

--------------------------------------

tbc.......

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny   ♥♥♥