My Lullaby

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~

 

I am trying to sleep again after 73946292th time been awaken by nothing. I was a light sleeper so it wasn't my fault. I look up and he was sleeping soundly with his arms around my body. I know I feel safe, always, in his strong arms. I love him so much. The thing is my habits of being a light sleeper makes it hard for me. It is comfortable and secured being in his arms but it was my habits. Damn! I want to sleep! I have to go to work tomorrow. 

Should I wake him? Should I? He can put me to sleep easily.

I caress his facial features, his smooth skin, his cheeks, his nose and his thick eyebrow. I know he wont be bother by it. He was a heavy sleeper himself. It will be a hard work to wake him up but not really. He will always wake up when I'm the one who wake him. Love, comfort me to sleep please..... Seriously I need to sleep now. This is really bothering me and I hate bothering him to sleep. It was hard for him to make me sleep. 

I still remember everytime he put me to sleep and I woke up for like 20 minutes after and he was like "Baby, why are you awake now hmm? Let me put you to sleep again. You're tired now don't you, Love" and I was like obviously happy with his attention and care towards me. The way he lulled me to sleep every night eventhough I know it must be hard for him to put me to sleep. I love his attention and the way he pampered me, the way he spoiled me, the way he accepted my annoying behaviour yet still treat me like a princess. Not that I like that nickname but still! he called me that sometimes. I just really love him.

I looked up again and smile looking at his soft features. I kiss his chin softly and snuggle closer to his neck and my act makes him flinch thus his arms wrap securely around my body. He was just precious and I know I'm his precious. The one and only. 

Now is not the time to have all these mushy feels about my love. I need to sleep. I swear I have to sleep or he's going to be awake by my movements and all. So I do what I have to do. Close my eyes. Isn't that obvious. Close my eyes and feels the comfortable hug, feel the sleepiness and feel the tiredness of my body. Let's go to sleep again. 

I didn't know that he was aware of me been awake for like minutes and trying my best to sleep again. He was peeking at me and smiled when I shut my eyes closed. Knowing that I almost went to sleep, he tightened his hug making me feel more comfortable and finally fallen asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Damn my habits. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What time is it? I'm awake again. Oh ! Kill me now! Screw guilty feels of waking this man up. I shook his body to wake him up. "Baby, wake up. Nichkhun. Khunnie. Baby. Babyyyyyyy" Is it me or he scrunched his face and avoid my call. 

Now tell me why I have to wake him again?

"Khunnieeee wake up. Wake uppppp pleaseeee. Babyyyy" Finally he stirs his eyes open. His y smiles is presented to me and I was like blushing lightly and snuggle to his neck. "Why? Problem to sleep again hmm baby?" Damn his voice. I snuggle more and nod. Look up at him again and put my very best sad looks and puppy eyes. "Put me to sleep again. Khunnie. Don't sleep yet." He is ignoring me and wants to sleep again. Bastard. He is always like that. When it was early morning and I was awake he must be way too lazy to pampered me.

"Wooyoung my love, go to sleep. I'm tired. I love you. Goodnight." He kisses my head and then back to sleep. 

Tell me again why am I waking this bastard up?

"Nichkhunnnnnnn. Wake up. Don't you dare to sleep before me. Wake up. Khunnie" I pinch his cheeks lightly making him frowning and chuckles softly. That his way of showing that he was enjoying this suffocating moment of myself.

"Nichkhun. Put me to sleep. Now" I use my authority voice and he smiles so sweetly looking at my already sour face with pouted lips. He leans down and kiss my lips for few seconds then peck it few times while chuckling calling me cute and all those adorable endearments making me smile and snuggle closer towards him. He pulls my body closer and pat my while caressing my hair. He always do this and I love it to bit. He knows exactly how to make me sleep. I smile softly and peck his neck. "Thank you, you" I say as he hums in response. I love you Nichkhun. "I love you too, Wooyoungie baby" he heard me of course. 

He lulls me by calling my name and few other endearments with his soft voice and kisses around my head and temple while caressing my hair and my back to my . Finally I am able to sleep. Thank you my love. I love you.


Haaaaiiiiiiiiii.. It's been awhile is it. A year actually. I'm sorry. Seriously I'm sorry. I'm a am I? Not updating anything at all. hahaha..stab me. I'm sorry for my lackness. If that even what we called a word. Haha. I love you my readers and subscribers. Thanks youuu. I bet you this is another one time update. Maybe. I'll try to uodate more.. hahaha.. Have fun reading. I'm going now. I love you all. 

xoxo_jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥