The Use of The Eyes ♥

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~

-2342 words-

 

Wooyoung POV:

“I just wanna love you know that I want you
ni gyeote isseul su itge (come to me oh)
nugudo neoreul………...”

 

I was the bed sheet with my hand when I heard the ringtone of my phone showing that my boyfriend was calling and I could feel the vibration under my body and finally I grabbed the phone which was under my .

                “Nggg~ hello?” I answered the phone and heard chuckles from the other line and I smiled listening to that adorable laugh.

                “Baby~ sleeping huh? Awwwww~ you’re tired huh?” he said as I just hummed as an answer and I heard another chuckles from the latter.

                “Get ready at 6, I’ll pick you up,” he said on the other line.

                “Urmmm~ where are we going? I just wanna sleep today. Yesterday was tiring at the camp,” answered me and I could feel that Nichkhun was smiling there.

                “Sleeping huh? Want me to come over? We could have some fun and you can sleep all day and night later,” he was smirking, I bet that. I widened my eyes and abruptly sat up from the bed.

                “No! No need! I’ll be ready later, just come pick me up,” I said groggily and he chuckled lowly and after exchanging ‘I love you’ he hung up the phone.

                “Need more sleep,” I said hoarsely before covered myself in the duvet and I don’t remember anything as I fell asleep again.

-xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo-

 

                I felt the bed dipped as in someone was sitting on it and I just slightly move my body to the left and grumbled lowly. Then I felt someone tugged my blanket and I stubbornly hold on it tight don’t want anyone to disturb my sleep but that person manage to get rid of the duvet from me. This must be my mom but it was wrong when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I was pulled to that person body and it belonged to a man. I snuggled closer to the warmness and I regretted it in instant when suddenly I felt a pair of lips pressed on my lips. I abruptly open my eyes and was shot right through his eyes. He rolled over me making me underneath him as he suddenly passionately kissing me and obviously I replied with the same passion.

                “Good morning baby,” it’s so obvious that he’s mocking me. Pssh~ what time is it now? I grabbed my phone on the nightstand and look at the time with Nichkhun looked at me amusedly. Oh~ it’s 6:15 pm, w-WHAT?! 6:15??!! OMG I’m late! I widened my eyes and abruptly wanted to stand up but something prevented me to and yeah, I forgot that Nichkhun was above me. I looked at him who wore a smirk on his face.

                “We’ll have a date on bed tonight. You’re late,” he said and I could feel the heat that started to fill in my cheeks. Jeez~ he always make me shy.

                “Yah~ let me take a shower first. I’ll be ready quickly,” I said looking at his adorable face but he tightened his hug causing me to feel so warm in his arm. Awwww~ I love having myself in his embrace, it so warming and I felt safe. Instead of struggling, I snuggled closer to the warmth of his body.

                “Baby, I missed you so much,” I missed you too Khunnie baby. ! I could never tell him this when he’s right in front of me but I can whenever we’re texting or having a phone call. I hummed at his statement but he never exclaimed why I didn’t tell him about my feeling. He smiled at me and kissed my head before letting me go and pat my as I blushed in embarrassment went to the bathroom to bath.

                “Make it fast before I DO you in the bathroom,” he threatened me causing me to blush more and sprinted to the bathroom but I still could hear the sound of his chuckles, awwww~ so adorable. I’m so lucky to have a great, handsome, adorable yet ert boyfriend like him, I love him too much that I can’t let him go.

-xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo-

Nichkhun POV:

                Oh hey dear reader, I’m Nichkhun, well I know you always read about me and my Woo baby in here, mehrong. Okay, I’m out of topic here, sorry. Did you see my baby, he’s so adorable and cute. I love him so much. Whenever I’m with him i could feel the butterflies in my stomach. Wooyoung always know how to make me feel happy all the time and he’s too adorable. Anyway, we’re going to have a date tonight. I know he was tired but still, I missed him so much, it’s been three days he went to the camp, stupid club he got into. Always make camps that make he separated from me. Humph!

                One more thing, it always me who express my feeling towards him and yes I love the way he hummed and snuggled closer or even tightened his hug without even express his feeling because I know, I always know, he never fail to express it with his action. I love it more than he expressed his feeling through words. He only tell me when we’re calling each other or texting but it never out from his mouth when we’re facing each other. He’s too shy, awwwwwww~ so adorable.

                “I’m done,” oh! He’s out already from the bathroom with shirt on. Pssh~ I thought he will be out with only towel covering his glory *bricked* haha, my erted mind. Look now, he’s so adorable with those white shirt on him with a chick printed on it, black cardigan and black tight jeans exposing his cute shape, God, I wanted to touch that, again, my erted mind.

                “Khunnie?” I saw his hand waving few inches from my face causing me to snap out from my ert thought as I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me with my other hand wrapped around his slim waist. I could see the blush crept on his cute adorable face as he hid his face on my chest.

                “Why you’re so y today huh?” I asked him with my unfamous husky voice. Yeah. I’m y when I used that voice and I knew it so very well that he loved my husky voice. He pressed his blushing face on my chest avoiding me to watch the red tinted of his cheek. I pushed him a bit and pecked on his red cute plump lips before leading him out from his room then out of the house to my beloved car. Opened the passenger door for him and I sprinted to the driver seat after done with him and drove out from the residence.

End of POV

                “Where are we going?” he asked confusedly at me but I just smirked and didn’t answer his question causing him to pout and that would make me wanted to kiss him but I need to hold my desire. Anyway, he was playing with his fingers with the pout still plastered on his lips and I thought of something and smirked playfully unnoticeable by him. He played with the younger fingers alongside with concentrating in his drive. Before Wooyoung asked the same question again, Nichkhun car stopped. He looked through the car window and saw a restaurant, precisely one of his favourite restaurant which he don’t have a chance to go because of he don’t have enough budget. He widened his eyes looking at the building then turned to Nichkhun who was smiling sweetly at the younger.

                “Is it really-“ before Wooyoung finish his question, Nichkhun nodded in agreement and he went out from the car and lead Wooyoung out from the passenger seat. They went inside the restaurant with fingers intertwined making lots of eyes shot on them but they ignored every eyes and went to their reserved table which was at the corner of the restaurant which they could see a very beautiful scenery from the transparent window.

                “How did you know that I wanna go to this restaurant?” he asked the elder and Nichkhun just smiled at him without saying anything. They sat facing each other and ordered their food as the waiter came to them.

                “Baby, how’s the camp? Is it interesting? Do you miss me the way I missed you so much?” asked Nichkhun with amused smirk causing Wooyoung to looked down in with pink blusher tinted on both his chubby cheeks.

                “The camp was interesting and nice, and I,” he paused causing Nichkhun to look at him with a raising eyebrow.

                “I- I- I miss you too,” he mumbled slowly but loud enough for Nichkhun to hear that causing him to beam in amused and the younger cheeks became total crimson. He pinched the red cheeks carefully not to hurt the younger making him pout and Nichkhun mentally squealing over the cuteness of the younger.

                “Awwww, you’re so adorable baby,” he said amused making the younger to blush more and looked down at his laps. Their food arrived and they ate in silence. In the middle of eating, Nichkhun eyes fixed on the younger even though he was eating his own food causing Wooyoung cheeks burn with pink blusher again as he felt the elder warm eyes on him. Nichkhun always like that, he never averted his eyes somewhere else when they’re eating together. His eyes MUST be on Wooyoung.

                “Why did you look at me?” asked Wooyoung making Nichkhun smirked in amused and say ‘nothing’ then looked at his food as Wooyoung sighed in relief but within second, Nichkhun looked back at him making him nervous and slowly eat the food. Suddenly, he felt a wet thing at the corner of his lips before that thing on it, he stunned before looked at the already smirking Nichkhun in front of him. He saw the elder his lips and winked cutely at the younger causing him to blush in deep red.

                “There’s sauce on your lips corner,” He chuckled at the sight in front of him, his baby boy just so adorable being stared so intensely like he always did. He never really like doing that kind of thing towards hi ex lovers before but this lovely boy in front of him could make him going crazy by just a single shy smile rom the younger. That’s why he really loves teasing the younger by staring at him yet he loves to see the blust that crept on his lovely chubby cheeks. It just too adorable for him that he can’t control himself from mentally squealing like a school girl who’s in love, yeah he’s absolutely in love. He will make Wooyoung his and will never let him go just like that. They keep on eating with Nichkhun used his eyes for the night by satring at the younger making him eating uncomfortably but still full with the food served.

                “Let’s go home now,” said Nichkhun as he reached out his hand towards Wooyoung and the younger took it willingly even his cheeks still showing the pink blusher. They walked out from the restaurant and went to Nichkhun car ignoring the eyes that were on them till they reached the car. After they got into the car, Nichkhun drove out to his lover house and he sent him until the younger reached his bedroom.

                “Thank you, Khunnie,” he said and Nichkhun just smiled at the younger. He hugged the younger for the night and released him but before he reached the door, he felt Wooyoung pulled his wrist and their lips crashed each other. Wooyoung kissed him so fearcefully showing that he missed the older so much and after Nichkhun regained himself from shock, he complied with the same passion. They kissed and kissed until their lungs screamed for oxygen, they parted while panting. They looked through each other eyes and Nichkhun smiled so tenderly at the younger and his smile turned to a smirk causing the younger to blush again for the night.

                “Oh, it’s amusing, my baby such daring tonight,” he said teasingly causing Wooyoung to be in total criomson as he hid his face on the older chest and Nichkhun chuckled wholeheartedly and embrace the younger so tight that he don’t want to release him. He kissed the younger head then released him and before he went out, he pecked the younger lips.

                “Thank you for tonight baby, see you tomorrow, we’ll have some good times,” he said with smirk plastered on his face causing the younger to blush again and nodded. He opened the door and give the blushing boy a flying kiss before he went out of the room.

                “I love you Khunnie,” before he closed the door, he heard the younger said, his eyes widened and abruptly he went back to the younger room, facing the already widened eyes boy and he hugged the younger with a blissful smile. He kissed the younger lips for instant and kissed the younger face not leaving anything untouched.

                “Say it again, please,” he pleaded to the younger making him looked down and took a deep breath and looked up again facing the awaiting boy.

                “I, I love you Khun-umph,” he was kissed so passionately by the older and he complied with the same passion because he already addicted with those kisses from Nichkhun. The each other face while waddled to the younger bed and fell on it. they parted from the kiss and panting while Nichkhun gazed through the younger eyes lovingly with a tender smile on his lips.

                “I love you more baby, so much, let’s sleep,” he said snuggling the younger closer to his warmth.

                “You’re sleeping here?” asked Wooyoung innocently and Nichkhun just hummed in response. Wooyoung smiled and cuddled closer to the older and inhaled his manly scent as Nichkhun tightened the hug and they sleep in each other arms with smile plastered on their face.

---------------------------------------------

I dunno why this oneshot is this long..anyway, I hope you enjoy this and I want a feedback..please..I need feedback for my oneshot~ TT^TT give me some hope here, or I just wont make any oneshot.....have mercy for me...hehe..so..hope you enjoy! comments and subscribe please...thanks ^^ *gives candies*

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny   ♥♥♥