Maybe....Just Maybe..........

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~

-1199 words-

 

Haih, another year, I’ve been transferring school for like 5725374372th time in these 4 years. Why must my parents have to change work place every year and it was countless time. I’m tired already and I don’t even have a proper and close friend. I heard my parents told me that this will be my last school and after this they’ll retire because they will have some vacation or I could say they wanna have their honeymoon. Finally! I can have a proper moment at high school.

                “Where is the admin office here?” I mumbled alone walking aimlessly searching for the main office alongside the hallway and after about 2 hours, I found that damn office. I took my stuff and was searching my class and when I got there, it already in the third period and the class was halfway done. I bowed down my head and walk into the class with most eyes on me and I could feel one pair of particular eyes was fixed on me. I rose up my head and that’s where my eyes dead shot right on that particular someone. The way he stared at me was like he mentally stripped me . His piercing eyes were fixed on me and I could feel my cheeks heated up as I bowed down again. I introduce myself and looked up again to have a look through the whole class.

                “Okay, you can sit there, beside Nichkhun,” said Mrs. Kim while pointing at the empty space beside the said boy. I looked up again and almost gasped because that Nichkhun was the boy that stared at me like I’m an alien and he still staring at me causing me to bowed down again with red tinted visible on my chubby cheeks as I walked to the empty space beside him and I could see that he was smirking wickedly at me as his eyes trailed on me, following my steps. Once I sat on the empty chair, I still could feel his eyes were exactly fixed on me until Mrs. Kim voice was heard in front of the class.

                “Nichkhun, he’s not your new toy, stop scaring him like that,” she said sternly as my ears perked up and looked at her then looked at the said boy beside me and his smirk turned to a big grin. I cocked an eyebrow and he suddenly hugged me making me startled and stiffened in his hug with a widened eyes. Well, who didn’t shock when you was hugged by someone that you don’t even know.

                “Welcome to AngAngel High! I’m Nichkhun, nice to meet you Wooyoungie,” he said cheerfully and my ears could only receive and interpreted the new nickname for me. The nickname was so sweet from his mouth and without me knowing I smiled like an idiot and hugged him back saying thank you as the others just clapped their hands. I was beyond shocked because everyone accepted me with their heart. I bowed at them and thanked them.

                “Let be friend, Youngie,” he said after we sat at our place and Mrs. Kim continued teaching the class. Youngie? I like, no I love that. OMG! I’m not falling for him right? I’m straight right? The last time I checked I’m still straight.

                “Youngie?” I asked and he nodded while beaming happily.

                “Yeah, my nickname for you,” I smiled awkwardly and bowed down in embarrassment but his features, his brunette hair, his thick eyebrow with that warm eyes looks like he’s such a warm person. His milky white skin added with those not so pointy nose and cute thin pinky lips, I felt like I wanna kis- oh ! Whatta hell is going on with me?

                “Why did you stare? Am I too handsome?” he said playfully with his head facing the front and I could see the smirk formed on his handsome face. I could feel my face heated and it was burnt in embarrassment as I abruptly faced the front with the blushing face and I also could hear the sweet melodies of his chuckles. I bowed down again in embarrassment and I bet my face colour is the colour of a tomato will be proud of. It’s so embarrassing~! How could I didn’t notice I stared at him this whole time. >.<”)

                “Okay, till now. Make sure you submit your assignment next week,” ordered Mrs. Kim causing me to jerk up my head and confusedly looking at her face and I swear I could hear the word “cute” from Nichkhun. I looked at him only to face his charming smile and he looked glowing while smiling like that. OMG! I’m sure I’m in love with him I turned gay for him. !

                “Youngie, let’s be friend and get close with each other,” he said happily and hugged me like I’m his bestfriend or can I say more than that? OMG! I’m blushing again with that thought. Suddenly I felt something soft pressed on my right cheek. I stunned and looked at him in disbelief but he just acted normal. My face heated to the crimson colour and I looked down at my shoes while playing with my fingers. He chuckled at my shy action and then left me alone for a while because there were girls calling him. I could feel that my lips formed into a deep pout. Yes! I’m jealous!

                “Wooyoung! Welcome to this school,” said the boy with crescent eyes. I looked at him while smiling awkwardly at him.

                “I’m Junho, Lee junho and this is my boyfriend Chansung, Hwang Chansung,” they smiled at me and I responded with a sweet smile and I could feel someone was staring at me and I ly to find Nichkhun was staring at me the way he stared when I first got into this class.

                “Nichkhun is a playboy, an ultimate playboy, be careful with him,” warned Junho to me as I nodded in response. The chaos class turned silent when the next teacher came in and the day passed with I’m blushing most of the time because got caught staring at Nichkhun. The bell rang showing that the school already end and the students pursuing out from the school. I walked out from class but before I reached the school gate, my wrist was yanked backward and I faced that handsome boy again.

                “Let’s walk together. I’ll walk you home,” he said to me as I could feel my cheeks heated again for the day and I nodded in response. We walked in silent until I reached my house.

                “This is my house, t-thank you,” that was a spoil. Why did I stutter?! Now he could notice my shyness. That was total embarrassing!

                “You’re welcome, see you tomorrow, baby,” I stunned at my place when I heard that and he kissed my cheeks again snapped me out of my stunned situation. When I looked up, I could only see his back fading away from me. I touched my cheeks and I could feel butterflies in my stomach and my lips formed a goofy smile. I know he’s a playboy but maybe..just maybe, he likes, no, he loves me.

-------------------------------

i dunno what stuck in my mind but..this is what i got and what u read..hope you enjoy this^^ 

feedback please *gives candies* thank you~

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny~^^