Finding my Way

When you can't trust a partner...

After a night of absolutely no sleep I stumbled out of bed weakly. I heard B.A.P noisily making their breakfast. I walked achily down the stairs. I cornered into the kitchen and Zelo was sitting at the table looking cautiously at a piece of bacon.

"Hey Zelo, how are you feeling about that piece of, umm....bacon?" I asked.

"I'm, not, really, sure..." He replied making a face. I walked out of the room and grabbed a box of cherry tomatoes and tossed them at him. He started to have a mini panic attack as Daehyun walked behind him and smacked him on the back of the head. I laughed and walked over to the stove.

Jong up was attempting to cook an egg when I ran up behind him.

"So how'd you sleep last night?" He asked me.

"Good enough," I replied yawning. "I don't even know why they're out to get me, I don't even know what I did to them that could've made them want to kill me." He paused, his expression, cold and firm.

"I have no idea." He quietly replied refusing to make eye contact with me. He was acting really strange lately, I've never seen him act like that before, never. It was silent between us for a split second. "I'd like to find out why they're trying to kill me, just to figure out what I did that was so awful." I said grabbing a piece of turkey bacon.

"Ya, you should definately try to figure it out." He said with his voice quivering.

"Is everything okay?" I asked him finally getting extremely suspicious.

"Of course." He  replied quickly. I nodded and and past him, noticing that Zelo was sitting at the table with a tomato filled- smiling face and and empty box.

 

 

 

PLEEEEZZZZZZ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!