The walk-umm sorta

When you can't trust a partner...

I flinched and my breathing became heavy any quick. My feet were glued to the floor.

"Are you okay?" Zelo asked me sounding exactly like Jongup.

"Ya!" I squealed in an unusually high pitched voice. I quickly covered my mouth. He looked at me with his usual smirk. I turned away. I saw the assassin pause and look back at me, once again  his belt of weapons. He pulled out a blade and threw it at us.

"Zelo! Watch out!" I screamed throwing myself to the floor. He did the same as the blade landed deep into the door. The assassin saw that it didnt hit us and he ran away. We both stood up.

"Zelo, get Jongup, quickly!" I screamed panicking. he nodded his head understandingly and ran into the kitchen where jongup was burning more food with Bang. I dashed up to my room to look for my weapons but they were gone. I screamed and Jongup ran up to me.

"What happened?" He asked out of breath.

"An assassin snuck into my room, stole my weapons, and is now heading towards our school fully armed!" I said with evry part of my body shaking uncontrollably.

"Really?!" he asked me. I nodded. he ran downstairs to his suitcase, which he brought with him from his apartment to stay with me last night. His weapons were gone to. He looked at me with worry in his eyes. It sent chills down my spine the way he looked at me.

"Hey guys, I'd hate to interrupt your staredown but there's an assassin headed towards our school!" He told us giving us each a glare.

"He's right, we need to go, now." Jongup agreed.

Jongup and I ran out of the apartment into the direction of school. As we ran we looked for other members of the group that was trying to kill us, or me, or him, I still wasn't sure. No one else showed before we arrived at school. It was dead silent. There was absolutely no noise coming from the inside or the outside of the building, until we heard a scream from the gym. It was obviously one of the lower class girls.

"So what's the plan?" I asked him panicking. he just looked at me.

"Well, judging that you were surrounded by like 10 assassins the first time, I would assume that there might be more than that in their entire organization, so ummm.... I don't know." He said worriedly.

"Well that's just great. How about we just go in, trusting our gut, and see what happens." I suggested brainlessly.

"Really, you expect us to go up against possibly forty fully armed assassins, and expect to win by going with our gut?" he looked at me with a cold glare. i looked away.

"well, i'm sorry, gt any better ideas." he was silent. "I thought not, so lets just go andsee what happens, I mean after a few minutes, Zelo and bang are most likely gonna show up with exactly what we need anyway." I said.

suddenly a circle of about 20 assassins formed around us-armed. i flinched and they jabbed at me. this thim they really wanted to kill me....I was pretty sure we weren't going to get out of this as easily as last time.

As I looked at all of them, I saw that their faces had no resemblance to the ones that attacked me, so Jongup turned out to be right, there was more of them. I tried to look for a way out of the circle and I noticed that there was a giant cherry blossom tree growing right next to us. One assassin shot me a demonic look and muttered something in a different language.

Why haven't they done anything to us yet? I thought to myself. And as quickly as I said that, one assassin raised his sword horizontally and swung at me. Before he could touch me Jongup grabbed me and ducked under the blow. The one that tried to kill me snarled. Jongup made them all angry. They pulled out their weapons. Jongup's eyes darted around the array of assassins. I watched his pupils shrink and his gaze fix on the cherry blossom tree. I felt leap of joy in my chest. I knew he had a plan.

They all moved their weapons horizontal and level with our necks in unison. They all began to attack. The first assassin in front of Jongup slashed but Jongup arched his back, narrowly missing the blade, quickly recovered and grabbed the blunt of the sword ripping it away from the assassin. That assassin looked straight into our eyes then ran into the schoolI ran for the gap but the assassins closed in again, so i banged their heads together causing them to lose conciousness. I grabbed one of their weapon belts and slung it across my arm. When I turned around, Jongup had already knocked out half of the other assassins but the most skilled assassins were still left.

"Jongup!" I yelled pointing behind him. It was Zelo and Daehyun! Zelo ran towards the assassin closest to Jongup and jumped on his back. He was screaming at the top of his lungs while riding him around the yard. Daehyun ran up to Jongup, luckily he was wearing his weapons belt too. It seemed like more were appearing everytime one was defeated. Before we knew it, we were all surrounded again right next to the cherry blossom tree...

 

 

 

 

 

PLEEEEEEEZZZZZZZEEEEEE comment and subscribe i need some constructive criticism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love u guys:)