Things not seen

When you can't trust a partner...

I jogged up the stairs into my room and changed out of my baggy grey sweatpants into my hot pink mini skirt and slipped a plain blue v-neck tee over my white cami. I began to brush my black, shoulder length bob when i noticed something out of the corner of  my eye. I turned around but didn't see anything, only my drapes blowing from the breeze that rolled in through my open window. My heart beat like a drum. As soon as I pretty much confirmed that there was nothing in my room, I turned back to my mirror and continued to brush my hair. Then again I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I then stood up again and looked around my entire room under every nook and cranny. There was nothing in my room once again.

I then went to close my window. I began to push it down when it slammed down quickly. I jumped back, my whole body shaking I felt something grab on my shoulder and I screamed and jumped fifty feet in the air. But I realized that it was only Zelo.

"What the crap Zelo, you scared me half to death!!!" I yelled. He jolted back with a scared expression on his face.

"Sooorrrrryyyy...." He mocked. His expression softened into a neutral smirk. I glared up at him. eve n though he was less than a year younger than me, he was almost a  foot taller than me.

"It's fine, what do you need anyway?" I asked him taking a couple deep breaths in the process.

"Oh, nothing...just wondering if you wanted to walk to school with me today." Zelo asked me with a goofy grin on his face.

"Ya, sure," I said to him. "Now can you please get out of my room, it's nothing against you, i'm just feeling a bit paranoid that's all." I told him as kindly as i could without sounded rude.

"Sure, just remember we're leaving in ten minutes." Zelo said smirking again and walking out of the room. I slumped down on my bed. I felt sick to my stomache, but I was pretty sure that I was sick in the head too. My head spun. I needed to figure out why these guys were trying to kill me, before they actually did kill me.

I saw the clock and realized that I needed to meet Zelo outside. I grabbed my backpack and scrambled down the stairs to see Zelo waiting for me by the door.

"So are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Ya of course." I said watching a tall black figure jump down from the window ledge by my room and run into the early morning right in the direction of my school.

 

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!XDXDXD <3