Near Death...

When you can't trust a partner...

I instinctively ducked his attack and quickly ran through the gap that he left. I ran around to the other side of my bed and threw off my mattress. All of my weapons were exposed. I grabbed up a bunch of ninja stars and stuck them in a holster on my belt meant for a knife or a blade. I swung around and saw an assassin escape from the mass of people and ran towards me. I quickly whipped out two ninja stars and threw them at him. One star landed deep into each arm. I shuddered as I heard the crunch of one of the mini blades on the weapon slice into the drywall. He let out an agonizing groan and then he slumped down, unconcious from the intense pain so i knew he wasn't going to try to escape.

My sight quickly set on the other assassins. They were all out of the pile and running towards me, with weapons grasped firmly in their hands.  Before I could even react the door burst open and Jongup an the rest of B.A.P ran into the room, luckily, armed. The assassins acted like they weren't even in the room and they kept trying to swing at me with axes and trying to hit me with daggers. The rest of B.A.P seemed confused but Jongup ran over to one of the assassins and grabbed him by the collar and slammed him on the ground still holding his neck, then he softly removed his powerful grip seeming satisfied that he was unconcious. The rest of the group had already disappeared out of the window when they saw Jongups attack.

The two unconcious assassins still in the room were carried out of the room by Zelo and Bang. And all of B.A.P followed, but Jongup stayed behind.

"Are you okay?" Jong up asked me being a mother like usual.

"Ya i'm fine,"

"Are you sure?!" He asked me scoping out a gash on my arm where a small knife hit.

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE XD I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ya i'm fine oppa, i'm positive." I pulled my arm away and looked up reassuringly at him and smiled.

He rolled his eyes at me." You should get some sleep, i'm guessing that you might be a little bit tired after almost getting killed." He said jokingly to me. I didn't find it funny after a near death experience but i smiled and nodded at him anyway. He then smiled and left. I watched as his shadow slowly got longer and dimmer until it completely disappeared. My sense of safety had left me and I suddenly felt terrified to be alone. I couldn't even shut my eyes without being absolutely terrified that there was somebody there in my room. That experience was definately not a joke to me.