#474 For FAWNS : LuYoon Shipper

≈ FYeah, EXO Facts, Quotes, Macros & Trolls ≈

 

 

LuYoon..and Kai at the back tagging along .
 
via : candyredhearts
 
 
  
 
LuYoon Moment @SMTown Seoul.
 
They stand next to each other and their fingers touch. <3
 
Luhan & Yoona!
 
GIF not mine. Credits to whoever made the GIF <3
 
 
A growing family to infinity and beyond.
I will start this by saying I am a proud FAWN. This, I mean Luhan and Yoona pairing. Yes, you heard me right. It seems very random, right? But heck no. Because, if you observe them deeply, you would feel it too. They may not be the most famous couple (yet XD). But I must say, our fandom is growing rapidly. Call me delusional, I admit I really am one. But not to the extent that I just ship random couples without even seeing any connection between them.
 
Luhan and Yoona~ the deers of SM Family. Both have alligator laugh. Isn’t it too cute? Too much to handle, actually. They both are one of the lead dancers in their groups. Lol Yoona doesn’t have the best voice there, but at least she has the capacity to sing. Luhan, oh gosh. I can’t even find a flaw. >.< Both of them are perfect in my eyes. Individually, and as a pair. So you see, Luhan’s bias in SNSD according to some source is Yoona. Yes, it’s our Yoona. But we really can’t say if they’re on a special “relationship” with each other. But who knows, right? :)
 
LuYoon~ you know what’s great about this ship? It’s the FAWNS, the shippers. :) We welcome newly born Fawns warmly. We don’t criticize, whatsoever. For us, if you like them, then BOOM! Welcome to our family. The doors are widely open. We are sweet and caring towards each other. We really don’t bash unless you’ll start an aggressive war/conflict. We protect our fandom by protecting LuYoon or vice versa. We love each member in our family.
 
So a big thanks to CANDYLAURA :) She contributed so much to this fandom. I really love her. <3 I don’t know how to thank her for putting too much effort for LuYoon. She changed my OTP. :)
 
For the bashers or antis out there, feel free to express your own opinions. We, fawns, don’t really care. But if you crossed the line, the very very very thick line, by bashing our OTP, then the FAWNS will have to deal with you and teach you how to love. ;)
 
Stop the hate.
 
Spread the LuYoon LOVE <3
 
 
 
 
 
luhan and Yoona have same bag !!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I thought that it was just coincidental that Luhan & Yoona were put on the same page.
 
But after I took a close look and read the Chinese article...
 
 
 
THE ARTICLE IS ACTUALLY ABOUT LUHAN AND YOONA.
 
WHAT'S MORE, THE TOP SAYS.
 
 
 
SNSD YOONA X EXO-M LUHAN.
 
 
 
The article talks about LuYoon's similarities, of how they're both the deers of the company, how they always open their mouths wide like alligators... IN OTHER WORDS THE MAGAZINE ACTUALLY PUBLISHED AN ARTICLE DEDICATED TO LUHAN AND YOONA.
 
ITS AN ACTUAL LUYOON ARTICLE.
 
 
 
HOLY CRAP.
 
 
 
 
 
I need to go cry a river right now.
 
Flooded by happiness <3
 
 
 
THANK YOU DEAR LORD.
 
 
 
~candy
 
 
 
 
DON'T BASH ME PLEASE :)
 
I'M JUST POSTING ABOUT EM!
 
NEXT UP IS SEOHANNNNN XD