#39 EXO's Hello Baby

≈ FYeah, EXO Facts, Quotes, Macros & Trolls ≈

 

IF EXO WERE ON HELLO BABY
 
  • Kris:This irresponsible appa pokes the baby's cheeks until they deflate. Glares at people when they tell him to stop. He's also the one who teaches the baby ghetto Engrish.

 

  • Xiumin:The appa who protects the baby from Kris's poking and plays with the baby using baozi faces.

 

  • Luhan:Teaches the baby how to play soccer and solve a rubix cube. He gets carried away and solves it himself, but by the time he's done, the baby has disappeared.

 

  • Sehun:More like a brother to the baby than an appa. Teaches the baby aegyo and whines when the baby plays with his stuff.

 

  • Suho:The haraboji who chases the baby around the house but has to give up because his back starts to hurt.

 

  • D.O:The only responsible appa who cooks for the baby, washes the baby, and changes it's diaper.

 

  • Lay:Was assigned to buy the food and new diapers, but ended up forgetting. Makes up for it by singing the baby a lullaby at bedtime.

 

  • Tao:Tries to teach the baby wushu, but gives up because it was too hard. Takes the baby for a stroll on the beach instead.

 

  • Chen:Trolls the baby until it cries. Apologizes, but trolls it again once it stops crying.

 

  • Baekhyun:Makes when baby smile when he smiles. This appa is the most playful with the baby but knows nothing of discipline.

 

  • Chanyeol:The one that always loses challenges and gets bullied by the baby. Probably because he scares the baby with his creeper face.

 

  • Kai:The appa who is cold towards the baby at first, but the two end up being the closest in the end.