Endurance

Oh, My Baby!

 

Your Dad: See? You want that man as a husband? He can't even wait so long!
Your Mom: WRONG! Look outside!
 
Kyuhyun arrived, with the SJ members and they were there to help him to convince your father.
 
Kyuhyun: _____, please accept my love for you. Umma, appa, I really love her. Even if you try to separate us, nothing will change my love for her. Being separated with her doesn't make my love diminish, but instead it makes it stronger. She's my everything and that I guarantee.
 
SJ Members: Please! *bows*
You: Appa, please let us marry each other. I've always obeyed you since I was a kid. Please let me choose this time. I don't want to end up regretting everything. I am happy with Kyuhyun and I don't regret what happened to us months ago. I love him and our child.
 
Your Mom: Jagiya, please let her do what her heart tells her. I know that Kyuhyun will love her the way you love me and our daughter. ____ is right, the child needs his/her father.
 
Your dad thought for a while and finally made his decision.
 
Your Dad: Arraseo. Both of you, get married.
You: Really, appa? *smiled*
Kyuhyun: Thank you so much! *bows*
 
SJ Members: THANK YOU SO MUCH! *bows*
Your Dad: BUT. If ever you hurt my daughter, you're going down!
Kyuhyun: *hugged you* I won't hurt her. The only way that will hurt her is through this hug. *looks at you* I love you, ____.
You: I love you too, Kyuhyun. I was amazed by your patience and endurance. I thought you really gave up on us.
Kyuhyun: Why would I? You're worth it, _____. And our child too. :)
 
Leeteuk: KISSSSSSS!!!!
Kyuhyun: Wait hyung! I almost forgot. *holds a box with ring* _____, you're the best thing that ever happened to me, if I had to choose between saving you or myself, I would give my heart so u could live forever and ever. ? Will you marry me?
 
You: YESSSSS! *hugs him*
 
Then suddenly, you felt something on your tummy.
 
You: Uh-oh..
Kyuhyun: What's wrong, my love?
You: The baby.. it's kicking..
 
Kyuhyun touched your tummy and he felt the baby ?
 
Kyuhyun: It really is!! :))) Umma, appa! Check this out! And you too, SJ! ?
 
They all went closer, and they felt the baby kicking. It's a sign of good mood, they say.
 
[Baby: YAAAAAAAAAY! Grandpa allowed umma and appa to get married!!]
 
And it was a beautiful moment you've waited. :) You two got married 3 months later. :D