Symptoms

Oh, My Baby!

 

Months later, you both arrived in Korea already. And your best friend named Chae Kyung noticed something.
 
You: *vomits* Uhhh..
Chae Kyung: Ya, what's happening to you? You've been vomiting the whole time!
You: I don't get it..
Chae Kyung: Hey, between the two of us, has your time of the month arrived already?
You: *thinks* Come to think of it.. It's been 3 months..
Chae Kyung: Oh my gosh. CALL YOUR BOYFRIEND!
You: Why?
Chae Kyung: Tell me the truth. Did something happened between you and him back in your trip months ago?
You: *nods* Uhm..
Chae Kyung: Aigoo. No wonder. Is this a symptom of pregnancy?!
You: No! It can't be!
Chae Kyung: It's possible. Since THAT happened.
You: Eottokke?
Chae Kyung: We need to buy the test. Pregnancy test. And Kyuhyun and your parents should know about this.
You: But we have to be sure first!
Chae Kyung: I know. We should check first. Trust me, ____. I am a doctor.
 
Chae Kyung called Kyuhyun that time.
 
Chae Kyung: Kyuhyun?
Kyuhyun: Oh, Chae Kyung. Why did you call?
Chae Kyung: Listen. ____ needs you right now. This is a serious matter.
Kyuhyun: What's going on?
Chae Kyung: ____...
Kyuhyun: What happened to her?
Chae Kyung: You'll find out later. You deserve to know this. Bye.
 
At Kyuhyun's place:
 
Kyuhyun: Why did she asked me to come? What's going on? And what happened to _____?
 
Kyuhyun immediately went to your house and saw you with Chae Kyung. Both of you were shocked and you have mixed expressions.