I Love You!

Oh, My Baby!

 

You: *cries* I knew it! He won't accept our child!
Chae Kyung: Calm down. It'll be bad for your baby.. *touches you*
You: See how he walked away from me?! *cries*
 
[Baby: Nooooooo! Appa! Please don't leave ussssss! :(]
 
Meanwhile...
 
Kyuhyun: A bouquet of roses, please. ?
Vendor: Here you go :)
 
Kyuhyun finally got the flowers and headed straight to your home.
 
Kyuhyun: *knocks* Yoohoo~ _____!
Chae Kyung: Hey, it's Kyuhyun!
Kyuhyun: Oh, hi again. Where is she?
Chae Kyung: She was crying. She's over there. *points*
Kyuhyun: Jagiya.. *hugs you*
You: *stays away* Why are you here? Why did you came back?! *crying*
Kyuhyun: For you, silly. ?
You: Why don't you leave me instead? I know you wouldn't accept our child anyway! Afterall, you will regret having me as the child's mother, won't you?
 
Kyuhyun interrupted you by kissing your lips. You were still crying the whole time.
 
[Baby: Umma, please don't cry anymoreeeee. :(]
 
Kyuhyun: I didn't said anything like that. Did I?
You: Eventually, you will find someone else. And you'll regret what happened between you and me. And you only said you love me because of that.
Kyuhyun: *touches your face* Pabo. You're not even a fortune teller to say that. If I could really choose another girl, there's someone else that I know.
You: See? All of these were lies!
Kyuhyun: Why react that way when you don't even know who am I referring to?
You: I don't need to know, because it's not me.
Kyuhyun: It's you, ____. I am the present and you will become my future. I won't leave you, ____. Here. *gives the roses*
You: What are these for?
 
Kyuhyun: *jumps and smiles* CONGRATULATIONS!!! BOTH OF US ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS! AND FOR NOW, I WILL ASK OUR PARENTS FOR THEIR BLESSINGS~ When we get married, you'll be Mrs. Cho!
 
You shed tears after that and Kyuhyun hugged you tight