Challenge

Oh, My Baby!

 

Chae Kyung: You two are so sweet ? Anyway, we'll be needing your parents' approval and they need to know about this.
You: *afraid* But.. what if umma and appa don't want us to get married?
Kyuhyun: Don't worry, ____. I'll do whatever it takes. And we love each other. Don't we, my love? ?
 
You hugged him, and he assured you that everything will be fine.
 
At your parent's house..
 
Kyuhyun: I am truly sorry for what happened. But I love your daughter so much and I will do my responsibilities as a husband and father to our child.
You: Umma.. appa...
 
Your Dad: What the heck did you two do? Before you did that, you should have thought of the consequence first!
 
You: Appa.. please. I love him. And he's going to marry me.
Your Dad: *points to kyu* Just leave.. now.
 
You went to your room and you cried a lot.
 
You: *crying* I thought everything will be okay.. My child, I'm so sorry.
 
[Baby: Umma.. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you cant hear me.]
 
The next day, Kyuhyun returned.
 
Kyuhyun: Please let me prove to her how much I love her. Please let us correct our mistake.
 
Inside..
 
Your Mom: Appa. Please. For the sake of their child.
 
Your dad ignored your mom and went outside.
 
Kyuhyun: Please sir. I love _____ so much. I will do anything.
Your Dad: Shut up. You don't know what you're saying!
 
Kyuhyun was left there outside while you were watching him with tears in your eyes.
 
You: Umma, why can't you and appa just let me marry him? I can't stand seeing my child without a father.
Your Mom: ____, being a parent its not easy. And your dad wants you two to realize that.
 
For days, Kyuhyun was always there in your house, with infinite anticipation. That lasted for 2 weeks. Until the day you noticed that Kyuhyun wasn't there.