Serendipity?

Oh, My Baby!

 

You and Kyuhyun were on a trip to Manila, Philippines. He was very handsome, but he's too serious, making him a bit cold-hearted. At the plane, he was your seatmate :)
 
You: Hi~ You're a Korean? *smiles*
Kyuhyun: *raises eyebrows* So?
You: Ya, why so cold..? It's just a shame. You're so handsome. *sighs*
 
He was reading a magazine while you were thinking of something to do.
 
You: What's your name?
Kyuhyun: Why do you want to know?
You: Ya. Answer me. Not ask me another question. Is it bad to ask?
Kyuhyun: Whatever. I'm Cho Kyuhyun. Happy now?
You: Yeah. You could answer me without saying those things, you know.
Kyuhyun: Like what I've said, whatever!
You: STINGY! PABO!
Kyuhyun: Compared to you, I'm a genius.
 
While on the plane, Kyuhyun fell asleep and his head was on your shoulder, sleeping like a baby.
 
You: You're so handsome. But damn it. You look innocent when you're asleep. I wish you were like that even if you're awake.
 
Even you fell asleep. And when you two arrived and woke up, your lips were meeting, result? Your first kiss.
 
You: *hits him with a magazine* YOU IDIOT!!!
Kyuhyun: *opens eyes, touches lips slowly* What the! You're the one who kissed me in the first place! Maybe you did that and took advantage of me when I'm asleep!
You: *kicks him* PABO!
 
At the airport..
 
You: That good-for-nothing guy! He's irritating! *gets baggages*
 
You got your baggage and went to hail a cab. You entered inside the cab, with the driver helping you when suddenly...