Trapped

That Unusual Meeting

 

 

"Shhh... Be quiet."


Oh my god. What does this squirrel guy going to do to me?


I removed his hand on my mouth with a force, fearing what will he might do next. "WHAT THE H---"


"I said be quiet!" he hissed angrily. "They're going to be here in any second!"


"They? Bu-- Who?" My question was answered when suddenly, laughters and giggles emanated the restroom.


My eyes widened in horror when realization hit me.


There are women who were inside in this bloody restroom.


Mother of jellybeans.


Putting my hand on the stall's lock, I opened the door a little to confirm my thoughts.


"What do you think you're doing?" the Baro guy whispered.


"Just checking." I whispered back as I ducked my head.


There were three ladies, who I think, were in the same age as me, huddling together in front of the mirror.


One girl was wearing a bright pink blouse, the second one, who has an ear-splitting voice, is the one that was wearing a also bright yellow shirt and the the third one, who was the shortest of them all, was the only different among them. She was just wearing a simple white shirt.


So their stupid bright clothes are the reason why I almost got blinded earlier.


Anyway, they were putting some cosmetics on their faces while babbling some uninteresting things I don't even care about.


I closed the door carefully and when I turned around, the squirrel guy looked up at me knowingly as if to say, I told you.


"So that was the problem you were talking about."


"Obviously." He whispered back, wiping his hands on his pants uncomfortably.


Then I remembered something. And that absurd memory made me wanted to throw up into the the toilet bowl in front of me.


"DO YOU REALLY PUT YOUR HAND ON MY MOUTH?" I whispered louder than usual.


He had a finger over his mouth and said "Shhh."


"Oh my god." I murmured to myself as I rubbed my mouth with my left hand quickly.


"What kind of question is that?"


"It's just that you use your hand to...you know, wash your a---"


"N-No" His face turned red and he quickly looked away, embarrassment coloring his face. "I-I didn't...the hand that I used to...uhh, clamp your mouth is... clean."


"Do you think that I will believe in you? You don't have tissue paper at the first place, and I didn't see you washing---"


"Oh please!" he flailed his arms and shook his head incredelously.


"That was...ARG!" Grunting, I quickly opened my purse and grabbed my hanky, using it to wipe my mouth quickly.


This guy was a gross.  I mean, how can he...I can't even find proper words to say how disgusted I am.


Just thinking about it makes my stomach turn in disgust. I mean. Ew.


"Why are you making this a big deal?" his voice raised unnecessarily.


"Because that was  disgusting!" I retaliated.


"Well, for your information Miss, I am already 19 years old. And I think I already know proper hygiene."


"PROPER HYGIENE?" I scoffed sarcastically. "If you already know proper hygiene, you wouldn't just barged in a women's restroom like that and asked a woman to give you TISSUE PAPER and called her DUDE."


"But t-that was just---"


We both stopped ourselves when we realized that we were practically yelling at each other.


Few seconds later, I heard a knock on our stall's door.


Oh god! What have we done! I'm sure that the girls outside our stall have probably heard our bickering!


"Excuse me!" A high-pitched voice suddenly spoke, making both of us frozen in our place. "Is anybody out there?"


"NO ONE!"


My jaw dropped when this stupid guy in front of me shouted. And I think my eyes are going to fall from its sockets in astonishment. This guy was not only weird and stupid. He's a lunatic.


Goodness. I was trapped with a lunatic in a restroom's stall! Somebody help me!


"ARE YOU CRAZY?" I whispered harshly. "Why did you answer them?"


"Well because they....they..." his round eyes widened and I think that's when he realized that that was a very stupid thing to do.


"Oh my freaking apple.." shaking my head in surrender, I said in a low voice, "You just basically told them that there are two people in this stall...we're busted."


"EXCUSE ME!" the high pitched voice yelled again.


"You're exaggerating." the lunatic squirrel said. "I don't think that they know that I'm here."


"Oh really?" I snorted. "They already heard us shouting. They already knew, okay? We're screwed.  We're both screwed and it's all you're freaking fault!"


"Is anything wrong?" a new voice chirped. I think it came from the girl who wear bright pink shirt. Miss pink ranger.


"I think there's something weird going on in that stall."


I clicked my tongue in annoyance. Urg. That girl, her ear-splitting voice makes my ears hurt. Can she please lower her voice?


There came another knock at the door and I started to tense up.


"Is anyone out there?" Miss pink ranger asked as she knocked again.


"Y-yeah! There's someone here!" I shouted. "I mean, I'm here!"


Then, the three power rangers, I mean girls started whispering to each other and I gave up on trying to decipher what they're saying.


The lunatic squirrel guy drew closer to me and he seemed tense too.


"What are we going to do now?" he whispered to my ear.


A shiver of uneasiness runs through me and I don't know if it's because of this whole damn incident thing or because of the close proximity of me and this lunatic.


But, I decided to ignore it.
It just means nothing. Yeah. Nothing.


"Just shut your mouth, okay?" I whispered back, pushing him away.


"Are you okay?" yellow ranger, with ear-splitting voice asked again.


"Y-yeah! I'm okay! I just need to, you know! Use the, uh... Toilet for a while."


Whispers.


Oh gosh. What are they talking about? Did they notice that there's another person with me in this stupid stall? Oh. Why do I need to ask? Of course they already heard our shouting earlier! Crap.


This squirrel guy has deep voice so basically, they already knew that I'm with a guy.


I'm sure that they already talking about what are we doing here. Few more minutes and they would call a security and...the further details are really embarrassing to think.


What am I going to do?


"I have an idea." the lunatic guy beside me stated.


"Ok. Just spit it out." I was just hoping that his idea could save us or else...


"I'm going to open the door and---"


Or else I'm going to kill him.


"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT IDEA? They're going--"


"Shhh." he hushed me. "Just listen first okay?"


"Wha---ok ok, then, next?"


"Then we're going to pretend like uh, we're we're..." he trailed off.


"WHAT?"


"We need to pretend like we're lovers."


Silence.


There came a long silence after he said that. I looked at him in doubt, checking if he was just joking.


"This is not the right time to fool a--"


"I'm serious."


I looked at him again. And yeah, he really looked pretty serious.


This guy is beginning to scare the hell out of me.


I guess. That 75% probability was, for real. Oh gosh. This guy is a ert!


Why did I waste my time helping him? Why did I even think that he can't do anything bad to me?


He was even using these power ranger girls as an excuse! He locked me in this stupid stall and he might be thinking dirty things right now.


I shouldn't have trusted him!


Gah, I made a wrong decision. I should leave now! I should leave now!


With a trembling hand, I quickly unlocked the door.


I might be safe with those girls than with this lunatic squirrel! They can help me! I should approach them now!


When the door opened, I saw a glimpse of yellow ranger talking to the other two girls. They looked confused and bothered. They quickly averted their attention when they noticed that the door was already wide open but before I could say a thing to them, I felt myself being pulled by this lunatic squirrel.


He held me by my shoulder and looked straight into my eyes.


My heart started thumping inside my chest as I began to panic.


The other part of my brain said that I should do something that would prevent him to do what he was thinking.


But I couldn't move. Even I wanted to.


"I'm sorry." he whispered, guilt was written on his face.


Then a few seconds later, I felt his warm lips on mine.


He...he .. kissed me.

 

-----

 

A/N:

So sorryyyyyyyy for the late update D: I had my midterm exams but it was over now, so I was not able to update for couple of weeks. :D

I'm really sorry. I just hope that you will still read this. PLEASE? :D

 

ONE MORE CHAPTER and this fic will be completed :)

And I will write the last chapter now. hihihihi. although I still do not know what to write.kkkk~

 

Thank you for your comments and for my new subscribers! :D ENJOY :DD

 

Disclaimer: Again, the picture is not mine :D thanks to google~