Confusion

That Unusual Meeting

 

I peeked at my watch to check the time. 
 
 
Aish, I'm going to die. 
 
 
It's already 2:00 PM and I haven't had lunch yet. My stomach was growling like crazy now.
 
 
I'm really going to die..
 
 
I took a glance at my best friend, Chung Ae, who was busy in her shopping spree. 
 
 
Aish, we're in this mall since 9:00 am.  We already checked out every stores that we passed and she doesn't look tired or hungry than I am.
 
 
She loves shopping and I hate it.
 
 
And because she needed to buy a birthday gift for her brother, I'm here to accompany her.
 
 
And I know she won't stop pestering me if I wouldn't come with her.
 
 
I let out a heavy sigh. "Chung Ae-ah... I'm really starving...can we please eat first?"
 
 
"Later." she replied, eyes were fixed at the shirt she was examining. 
 
 
"But...I'm really hungry. We can continue---"
 
 
"Few more minutes and I'm done."
 
 
I flailed my arms in frustration. "But...aish. Okay, then I'll just go to the restroom... "
 
 
She finally looked at me. "Okay. I'll wait for you here."
 
 
~
 
I let out a sigh of relief as I checked my reflection in the mirror.
 
 
Gah, I look haggard. 
 
 
I didn't even put some make up before coming here.
 
 
This is all Chung Ae's fault. Dragging me in this mall in a bright beautiful morning.
 
 
Aish. I think I wouldn't wait for her. 
 
 
I will grab something to eat before I die! I'm really starving! I'll just call her to say that I can't wait for her. 
 
 
Another sigh escaped from my lips as I the faucet in the sink and washed my hands absentmindedly.
 
 
I looked to my side and grabbed some tissue when the door yanked open.
 
 
I thought I was going to have a heart attack in surprise! I placed my hand in my chest and my breathing became unsteady.
 
 
Then, a guy hurriedly stepped inside the restroom. 
 
 
A guy.
 
 
Wait.
 
 
A guy?
 
 
A GUY!
 
 
WHAT THE HELL!
 
 
My eyes frantically wandered around the restroom, searching for some clues that I was in the women's restroom. That I didn't make a mistake.
 
 
But I was distracted when that guy dashed into a stall. 
 
 
"Wai-um." My eyes quickly darted to the door.
 
 
There's a sign that was hanging in the door that proclaimed "Women" in big black letters.
 
 
Heck. I was in the right place! This is the women's restroom!
 
 
What is this guy doing here?
 
 
I opened my mouth to say something then closed it again, when I realized that I was the only one in the room.
 
 
Oh gosh! What will I do? Should I tell him that he made a mistake before anyone could see him? Or should I just leave him alone? 
 
 
But what if that guy is a freak? My mind shrieked at me. And hurt me since we're the only one or or... 
 
 
I picked my purse above the sink hastily.
 
 
Go for the second option. I rather die in starvation than to be killed by a freak in a mall's restroom.
 
 
I was about to start walking away when a voice spoke, making me froze in my place. "Excuse me, is anybody out there?"
 
 
That guy was talking! Well of course since as far as I know, he's a human. But what the heck? What should I suppose to do?
 
 
"Um..excu--"
 
 
"Ah, thank heavens." I heard him sighed. "This is really embarrassing dude, but can I ask for a help?"
 
 
Dude? My eyebrows furrowed at the word. This guy should know that this is a restroom for women! And I'm not a guy! "This i--"
 
 
I was cut off again when he continued. Can he just let me talk first? "The toilet paper roll here was already empty. Would you please help me? Can you please pass me some toilet paper?"
 
 
I can't help but to snort. This guy! Aish. How dare him to order me around?
 
 
But I think there was still some kindness left in my heart. Well, Im not a wicked person so I grabbed a wad of tissue paper to my side and slipped it under the door of his stall.
 
 
"Thank you dude! I owe you a lot!"
 
 
Yeah right. You really owe me a lot. Because you didn't use your socks to wash your back. I thought to myself.
 
 
Oh wait. I should really leave now. Before someone could see us here.
 
 
I ignored the sound of the flush coming from the only occupied stall and opened the door of the restroom.
 
 
I ducked my head and flinched when I saw a familiar girl, making her way to the restroom.
 
 
Oh my gosh! It's Chung Ae!
 
 
I closed the door again and quickly walked back in front of the mirror.
 
 
I am sure that she will freak out if she will see a guy here!
 
 
I paced back and forth as thoughts ran into my head.
 
 
She obviously can't see him here. Why? Because I know Chung Ae.
 
 
She would probably think that there's something going on between me and that guy although I don't really know him.
 
 
And what I mean "something" is, something that involves having a boyfriend and meeting him in this mall and dragging him in women's restroom and kissing him and next is a hot make out session. 
 
 
I would rather be killed by a freak than doing those s here. Not that I will do it in other places. And not with a guy that I just met. And not when I'm still in highschool. What am I saying? ARG!
 
 
My thoughts were interrupted when the door of the stall burst open, revealing a blonde guy who wears an enormous hat and a thick jacket.
 
 
His jaw dropped the moment he saw me and his eyes widened, making him look like a character from this english movie that I watched recently... What's that movie again? Oh. Yeah. Chipmunks. Alvin. Alvin and the chipmunks... Squirrel! Yeah he looks like a squirrel.
 
 
I can't help but to giggle at his expression. Pretty funny.
 
 
"W-w-what are you doing h-here?" he stuttered.
 
 
"I think I should be the one who should ask you that? WHAT are you doing here?"
 
 
"T-this is a restroom and..." he looked around and his mouth turned into an O shape when he saw the sign in the door. I guess he already realized that he went into a wrong place. "Oh no..." he shook his head in disbelief.
 
"Oh yes." I replied sarcastically. "You're in the women's restroom and you need to get out of here now before someone could see you."
 
 
His face was red in evident shame "I'm really sorry... I--"
 
 
"You could say your sorry later. You just need to get out now!" 
 
 
"Oh-y-yes--"
 
 
He didn't move from his spot so I grabbed his arm. "There would be a girl who will be here in a minute now. So get ou---" 
 
 
I was stopped in midsentence when the metal door of the restroom pushed open. "HIDE!" I hissed at the squirrel guy in panic.
 
 
I couldn't think of any other moves to do so I pushed him inside the stall and shut the door in front of his shock face.
 
 
 
-------
 
 
 
A/N:
 
 
Thank you so much for subscribing. /legittears you guys are awesome. So this is Chapter 1. Hope you enjoy  this and I accept comments with open arms. HEHEHEHEHE :DDD
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: The main picture is not mine :D