Explosion

That Unusual Meeting

 

When I made sure that Chung Ae was completely gone, I turned around to glare at that squirrel-pain-in-the- guy.
 
 
"Yah!" I shouted. Okay, I am obviously pissed off now and I know that I should rid him out of my sight already because I might do something that I might regret later. 
 
 
He flinched a little (maybe because of the volume of my voice) and looked down immediately.
 
 
Is it possible for a squirrel to turn into a cute puppy? Because, that's what he looks right now.
 
 
With a heavy sigh, I walked nearer to him and spoke, "Listen, Mr.---"
 
 
"My name is Cha Sunwoo." he said, gazing up at me, with a cheerful expression on his face.
 
 
"Ok, Mr. Cha Sunwoo I--"
 
 
"But you can call me Baro." he added.
 
 
"Ok, Baro..." My voice raised a little, I think I got sick by being interrupted in most of my speeches. "For the umpteenth time, I just wanted to remind you should get out of here now. This is a restroom for women, obviously. And guys shouldn't be here."
 
 
A smirk suddenly formed in his lips. "But you said that I'm not a guy right? That I'm a lesbian...never thought that someone could label me like that..." he paused. "interesting."
 
 
I raised an eyebrow at him. Does he teasing me?
 
 
"I only said that because I wanted to save you. If my friend found out that you're really a guy at the first place, there's a 25% probability that she would call a security and accuse you for being a ert. I think being labeled as a lesbian is better than being a ert."
 
 
"But I am curious about the other 75% probability." His round eyes are gleaming innocently. "Mind if you could explain that?"
 
 
I felt my cheeks heat up when I remembered the stupid things I thought earlier. 
 
 
Stupid. Because I think that was really impossible to happen, especially right now, when I clearly saw him and talked to him.
 
 
This guy doesn't look like the type of that I always see on those peculiar tv programs. He looks like a normal guy (excluding his weird fashion sense), a decent one, maybe.
 
 
So I think that the stupid mistake that he made was really genuine, and NOT just a stupid made up excuse for peeking at girls while using this stupid restroom.
 
 
"That 75% probability pertains for not having a chance to live because my hands are getting itchy to get my hands on a sharp knife and stab you in your back if you wouldn't leave immediately." I said it with a feign stern voice. 
 
 
Well, it was actually a joke. Because it would be awkward if I will tell him that that 75% probability is for thinking of him as a or a killer.
 
 
But his round eyes widened in inexplicable emotion that made me burst out laughing.
 
 
"HAHAHAHAHAHA. I-I was just kidding." I shook my head dismissively. "Such a gullible."
 
 
"Who's gullible?" his deep voice boomed.
 
 
"No one." I gave a loud sigh. I'm sure that this nonsense conversation will lead nowhere. "But seriously Mr. Baro, you need to leave already before---"
 
 
"I know. I know. Stop repeating yourself." he scratched the back of his neck. "I will leave now."
 
 
He zipped his jacket and stuffed his hands in its pockets. When he turned his back to leave, I grabbed my purse and checked my reflection in the mirror.
 
 
"B-by the way, t-thanks for the concern, Miss...?" 
 
 
"I think you don't need to know my name." I firmly stated, frowning.
 
 
"But..."
 
 
"We wouldn't meet anymore, okay?"
 
 
"I just want to--"
 
 
A loud grunt escaped from my lips. Patience. I badly need it right now. "You know what, I'm starting to think that you don't want to leave and---"
 
 
"No! That's not it!" He quickly walked towards the door. "Ok, seriously, I'm leaving."
 
 
He opened the door and I shut my eyes tightly with a load sigh, trying to gather all the patience that I can get.
 
 
Aish. I really don't understand why I need to be involved here.
 
 
I should have just leave him earlier.
 
 
Aish.
 
 
Thinking of the things that I did earlier, a loud bang made my eyes fluttered.
 
 
Then I saw the squirrel guy closed the door in a haste.
 
 
"WHAT THE HELL? I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE NOW?" I shouted frantically, pointing at the stupid door which I think, was the reason why all of these happened.
 
 
"I-I think w-we have a problem?" He answered as he fumbled with his fingers nervously.
 
 
"WHAT PROBLEM?" Oh god. I'm going to explode. Really. "GET OUT NOW. AS IN NOW, YOU JERK!"
 
 
"No."
 
 
"NO? Oh. ." I bit my lips at the last word. Okay, cursing is not necessary. But oh my, freaking jellybeans. What is the problem of this guy? Seriously? Can he really understand what I'm trying to say since earlier? That he can't stay here? Does he want to use the toilet again?  Or Is he just trying to make fun of me? 
 
 
My hands clenched at the thought. I think I need something to hit. Because I was mad. Really really mad. And me being mad is understatement. Believe me.
 
 
"I-I am not---"
 
 
"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE PIGLET SQUIRREL! JUST GET OUT OF HERE OR ELSE---" 
 
 
What made me averted my attention to the door is when it suddenly creaked open and a flash of pink and yellow blinded my eyes.
 
 
And before I could react, or even open my mouth, I got pulled by that squirrel guy into the stall where he stayed earlier. 
 
 
He quickly closed the door and when I realized that we were literally locked no, trapped into a small stall, in a women restroom, where he and I are the only one in here, and me, without knowing what was really going on, and he, who was leaning closer to me, staring at me intently, the only thing that I could think of is to scream. Because I think that that stupid 75% probability of him, being a who doesn't have a good taste in girls (because he chose me), is going to happen right now.
 
 
My mouth opened automatically but before  I could scream my lungs out for help, he put his hand in my mouth and hushed me.
 
 
HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL RAISED TO THE INFINITE POWER.
 
 
 
 
 
----
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N:
First of all, I wanted to say sorry for the late update D; I am really busy with school stuffs so I was not able to update fast. 
Second, This might be a little crappy because I just finished it last night, if there's  a lot of mistakes, I am willing to edit it later.
Third is, I didn't mean t offend anyone here, especially the people who loves Baro. I didn't mean anything inappropriate things I said here, I just wrote it for the story. Hope you understand.
 
 
And lastly, THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading, commenting and subscribing. I am really glad that I got few more subscribers :)))) It made my day :)))
 
 
1 to 2 more chapters and this fic will end. Hope you enjoy this! 
 
 
 
Have a nice day~~ :D
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: Main picture is not main, credits to the owner :D