Trouble

That Unusual Meeting

 

"OH MY GOD. WHAT IS THAT GUY DOING HERE?" Chung Ae shouted, walking towards to where the squirrel guy was standing.
 
 
CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. The only thing that I could think of now is the word TROUBLE. In big capital letters. In  flashing led lights.
 
 
Why the hell does this squirrel guy suddenly went out in that stupid stall?
 
 
Damn my life.
 
 
"What are you talking about?" Preventing her to come near him, I pulled her to the side and stood in front of her, trying to block her view.
 
 
"TH-THAT GUY! OH MY GOD!" She yelled, pointing to the squirrel guy who was just standing there dumbly.
 
 
Did it ever cross his mind to go back inside in that stupid stall? He's not helping me at all.
 
 
"What guy?" I chose to pretend that I don't know what she's talking about.
 
 
"Have you gone blind? That guy! That gu---"
 
 
I whipped around animately and gave a fake loud laugh. I am so thankful that  I quickly got an idea . I should also thank my mom for raising a genius kid like me. Enough with the bragging.
 
 
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Chung Ae-ah. What are you talking about? She's not a guy!" The squirrel guy looked up at me so I gave him a signal to get along with my stupid antics. I wiggled my eyebrows and puckered my lips like an idiot and I just earned a smile from him.
 
 
He didn't get it.
 
 
"OH GOD. How can you tell that he's not a guy? Look at him he---" 
 
 
"Will you please listen to me?" Okay, I am starting to get impatient here. I am trying to save this squirrel guy's and he didn't even try to exert an effort to cooperate with me.
 
 
"She's not a guy." I said firmly. "She's a girl okay. A girl! A she."
 
 
"B-but."
 
 
I leaned closer to her and whispered to her left ear. "I think she's a homo."
 
 
Chung Ae's eyebrows pulled together. "What?"
 
 
Rolling my eyes impatiently, I whispered again. "She's a girl. But she's a homoual. A gay woman. Lesbian. a woman who is ually and/or romantically attracted to the same , namely to other girls or women."
 
 
Chung Ae's eyes widened. Disbelief was written in her face. "But he... I mean, she...looks like a real guy..."
 
 
"Because she wears men's clothing, okay? And what will a guy do here? In a women's restroom?" I flailed my arms, trying to look convincing. Then I added, "Why do I always need to explain things for you to understand?"
 
 
Chung Ae ignored my last statement and tried to sneak a peek at the squirrel guy behind me. 
She doesn't look convinced, though.
 
 
And I don't want her to notice that I'm lying so I pretended to whimper again.
 
 
"Chung Ae-ah, please t-the medicine. My stomach...is hurting again..."
 
 
When I am already sure that I got her attention, I pushed her towards the door and opened it for her. "Please, Chung Ae-ah. The medicine. Ahh--"
 
 
"Oh! Wait, I--uh, " 
 
 
"Please..." I placed my hand in my stomach again.  "Ahh--- It hurts..."
 
 
"Okay, I'll be going now. But maybe---"
 
 
"Please, just go."
 
 
I pushed her outside. And before she could protest, I shut the door in front of her with a force.
 
 
 
 
 
-----
 
 
 
A/N:
 
 
lols. What's wrong with Baro and what's wrong with me? hehehe.
But hey, thank you guys for reading and for subscribing and for commenting :D
I am still working with the 4th chapter. Hope you like this :D
 
Thank you google and the owner for the picture ^^