YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED!!!

I Found Love Because of You!

Thanks to the subscribers <3 ... please do comment as well :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV:

Alecia was majoring in dance,singing and rapping, while Jinnie is majoring in thaetre of arts. Yup! they are completly opposites, but i guess that why they are can hit it off with each other as friends.

Alecia's POV:

"All the best for later. sorry i couldn't be there. Mrs Kim, will kill me if i skip classes again",Jinnie said. "Hey its K, cya at lunch", i said. I was outside at the backstage of auditorium. Many other students were there, waiting for auditions to start. I was not really nervous...okay i am, but not about whether i will selected or not, more of performing without embarrassing myself since i have a stage fright, since all of us have to perform infront of each other.

The auditorium doors were opened and the security signaled to us to go in. We walked in and found seat nearer to the stage and sat. Half of the auditorium was filled up. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen", the anouncer said through the mic,"okay, only half of the peoples names here will be called, these people will be moving onto the next round of auditions which is today, we had went through each and everyone of your video presentations, so sorry if you name is not called." and he started to read out the names since my name was starts with Y, thats sir name, i sat back and was messing up with my iphone. After about 30 mins he reached to Y, and i carefully listened, "YUN MI JIN AL...ALECIA TYR...TYRRELL"I heard the man say. i stood up and told him,"Its just YUN MI JIN ALECIA" "okay"is all he said and pointed me to come onto stage. Well i guess i am going for round2.

Author's POV:

After calling the selected peoples names, the non-selected students were given a choice to either stay or leave.Many of them decided to stay, and the sencond round of auditions started.

"For the second round, you have to dance and show your vocal abilities like rapping and singing.",the announcer said,"Your judges will be Park Sang-hyun (CEO of TS Entertainment, Kang Jiwon composer of B.A.P's Warrior, Secret's ”Magic“, “Madonna“, “Shy Boy“, “Starlight Moonlight" and the company's special choreograpgher Mika Yukimi." Everyone was screaming hearing their names, but Alecia was standing at a corner and started to feel nervous about how to perform infront of so many people later.

2nd round auditions started, and slowly the numbers started to decrease, and finally it was Alecia's turn.

 

Alecia's POV:

I heard my name being called i went up onto the stage, and bowed 90degrees to the judges and the audiences, i could feel the sweat rolling down my face already. "Annyeonghaseyo Yun Mi Jin Alecia Tyrrell imnida, i am 21 years and i am majoring in dance and vocals. I shall start my rapping forst." I said and saw about 100 pairs of eyes were staring at me, i looked at audio system controller and signalled him to turn it on... and Jay Z voice came up, i started the rapping slowly but sudden;y felt myself forgetting the words. "!" i said out loud, the judges looked suprised. "Why not dance first?", Mika Yukimi said. i nodded and started to dance to the Chris Browns song, but tripped down by my own foot and i looked up to see some people laughing and i was not able to keep up with the beat anymore. i saw Park Sang-Hyun raising his hand to signal for the music to stop.

"I am suprised about you Mi Jin-shii",He said "What i saw form your video and what i saw just now is so different, i am sorry to say this but i don't think we can take you in, i am sorry you are disqualiffied." I guess he expected me to cry or i don't know feel sad and beg for him to give me another chance to show him my ability, but i just listened with a smile and told him ,"Gamsahamnida for your time." Gave them a smile and bowed 90 degrees again and walked out of the auditorium. I felt so relieved to be out of the place, though i am sad a bit that i didnot get to be choosen, i was more dissapointed the fact that i embarresed myself.

It was lunch time, i msged Jinnie and told her to meet up at the usual place, the playgournd that is nearby the school. I headed there first and took a seat in the swing and started to swing high into the sky feeling the wind on my face it felt good. "Al!",Jinne called me"So how did it go?" she asked "Nah, i didnt maek it"i said without giving a care about it. "OOOH... ia m sorry Al, i wish you could some how overcome that stage fright of yours." i just gaveher a smile and we were having our lunch in the sun like a picnic...when i suddenly flet shadows hovering over us... i looked up to see Hyerin with her oppa and her gang! *GREAT!!!*

Author's POV:

Hyerin is Alecia's nemesis since the day she started going to this school, cause Alecia was always good at her dancing and singing/rapping. "Look who is here?,,, The LOSER",she said to Alecia,"oh btw, i am choosen to be trainee for TS entertainment." "Well all the best and congrats, Hyerin",i said and was about to walk away with Jinnie when she shouted,"Now everyone knows what kind of talent you have, its okay Alecia, not everyone can be lucky like having a dad!" This boiled Alecia up, she turned to her and held her neck in my grasp. "WH..HAT..*cough...LET...M...ME...GOOO *cough",she gasping for air.

"You want me to prove to you how good i am? Then bring it on, i am giving you 30 mins to be in school basketball ground fo dance battle! Lets see what that of yours that is in your head can show me!" Alecia said with her gritted teeth and let her go.,"30 MINS!!!"

 

AFTER 30 MINS:

Alecia and Hyerin were at basketball court, they were not alone, many students gathered there as well as they all know the fight is between the one of the best dancers in school. Hyerin stepped infront first and her friends turned her ipod on and she started to dance to hiphop and many other girl group songs. Now it was Alecia's turn, she stepped infrotn and her music started it was way more fast beat than Hyerins and all her song were guy songs and he dance moves were breathtaking by now everyone was cheering loudly and chanting "ALECIA! ALECIA! ALECIA!" Hyerin was getting pissed offand just walked off knowing form the cheers that she lost. *{BTW IMAGINE THAT ALL THE MOVES WERE LIKE FROM STEP UP3..Later i shall upload the video rite here :) }

What Alecia didn't know was that there were three people looking at her in a total shock. "WOW! Thats what i was looking for. I wonder what happened to her just now on stage." "Maybe she has stage fright, sajangnimm", the lady said. the man just nooded his head. he took out is phone and dialed his secretary's number and said,"get a contract ready immediatly."

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAP PLEASE DO LEAVE COMMENTS GUYS! :)

SHE IS GOING TO MEET THE b.a.p!!! THOUGH NOT SECRET YET AS THEY ARE IN JAPAN PERFORMING.

 

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THIS WEEK FRIDAY I AM BUSY WITH WORK UNTIL THURSDAY....BUT IF POSSIBLE WILL DEFINETLY UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAP...PEACE :D