Welcome on Board!!!

I Found Love Because of You!

Alecia's POV:

I was walking home with Jinnie home feeling tired, after all that dancing in the hot sun. I had won, it was obvious who the winner will be. "How come you are scared to dance on the stage but not when it comes just now how you did all those moves?", Jinnie asked me with conffusion.

She knows i have a stage fright but she doesn't know that it not the phobia type, "i just got to have some time to get used to it, thats all. When you are on stage everyone has their eyes on you and are anticipating some thing great, but if you are dancing among people like normally they don't usually expect anything but excitment",i replied. She nodded in agreement.

We came to a junction, where she and i will be going opposite ways. I bud her farewell, and went my way. I reached my house and saw two cars outside, *Who could it be?* i thought to myself, since no one had ever came for my birthday. I went in "Omma! Why are there 2 balck cars out side? Who is it?", I shouted the moment i stepped into the house. Quickly went in and saw 3 familiar faces and two unfamiliar people.

"WHAT THE....!!!!", I said stoping myself from curssing. It was Park Sang-hyun, Kang Jiwon and Mika Yukimi in my house and in my front room!!!! My head was scremaing while i was trying to keep calm as much as possible.

 

Author's POV:

 

Alecia couldnot believe what she just heard. Park Sang Hyun wants to sign her as TS Entertainments trainee. "But you said i didnot pass the 2nd round?"Alecia asked confussed. "Well i saw you today afternoon dancing against someone",Mika Yukimi said"Thats when we realised you have stage fright, the way you were dancing was amazing! We can overcome your fear with some councelling, don't worry about that." "Well how about you drop by the company tomorrow we will go through the contract and show you around so you can officially start some intense training? You will be debuting with a new girl group which will be in 2 months." Park Sang hyun said. "Ya sure! I will be there with my mom."Alecia said still dazed by the whole incident happening infront of her. They left after giving her mother for tomorrows meeting time and the address.

_____________________________________________________________________________

THE NEXT MORNING>>>

it was 10 am, Alecia and her mon just reached the TS Entertainment building. they headed to the information counter. "Hello, you must be Alecia?"the lady at the front desk asked. Alecia smilled with a nod. "Please follow me",she said.

Alecia and her mom were shown into a meeting room, and told them to wait for the CEO. In 2 minutes Park Sang-hyun came. "Hello, nice to see you. So like said last night you will debut with 2 other girls, they two are younger than you and a year later we may introduce another member not  sure about it yet though.",He said. Alecia said its fine."Sine the 2 girls had debuted and shown their individual talents, i am thinking about debuting you with a single and then as a group, whatcha think?" "I am fine with anything as long as i feel happy and comfartable doing it",she said. "Okay then thats all i need to say to you and the rest i need to discuss with your mum. Yu can take a tour around the building and if you want you can start training now."he said "WOW! really, sure then i will walk around and will in one of the practice rooms" she said excitedly.

Alecia's mother and he started to discuss her plans and how the contract goes or if want any changes to be done to it. Alecia walked out of the room, and was walking around the building until she came across an empty dance practice room. She decided to practice here for a while. she went to the audio system and pluged in her iPod. She shuffled it until she came across the "I can only imagine" a new song by chris brown and started dancng to it. She knows how b-boying, popping, shuffling, ballerina stuff, hip hop style and free-style. She danced along to the beat.

 

Bang Young Guk's POV:

I was passing by the dance practice room with the other members when i heard music playing and went to the door and peeked in to see a girl around my age i guess, dancing to R&B song. Her moves were so fast beat. The song she was dancing to eneded and our song came up. "Warrior" She started to dance roughly.

"Oh, hyung thats our song. Who is she?". Zelo asked trying to get a glimpse.

"Lets go in." YoungJae said and opened the door. And all of them went in and started to dance to the song, the girl got shocked and looked at us with her eyes wide open and slightly open. S..sh...she.. just ...looks sooo beautiful!!!

 

Alecia's POV:

i was dancing to B.A.Ps "Warrior"... when suddenly the door opened and i saw 5 boys come in and started dancing to it.

Thats when i realised *OMG! B.A.P!!!* I was in a total shock. i quickly pressed the pause button and the boys looked at me and started whining "hey!" "Oh man!" and i saw Bang Young Guk standing at the door staring at me.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys whatcah think about this chap?....

 

Please do leave comments and subscribe :)

 

next cahp will be next week!!! :)