Don't Wake Me Up!

I Found Love Because of You!

Authors POV:

“Don’t wake me up up up up upppp~~~Don’t wake me up up up up upppp~~~Don’t wake me upppp~~~”, Chris Brown’s ringtone was going off from Alecia’s phone. She moved slightly in her bed ignoring it. It stopped for a while, and started to ring again,“AISSSH!!! Who the hell is calling me so early in the morning?”, she said irritatingly. “HELLO!!! It better be important if you are calling me this early!”, she shouted into the receiver. “Hi, Honey”, the caller said.

Alecia’s POV:

“Hi, Honey”, I heard. I knew the voice, “What do you want?”, I asked him without any interest. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” “Who said you can wish me?”, I asked back,”just because its been a year doesn’t mean I am going to forgive you! Not in 2years or 10 years nor in a lifetime!!!”I said angrily to the person on the other line. He kept quite for a while, and said “Well…uhmmm…. I just called to say that actually, have a goodday sweetheart! Bye and takecare of yourself” “Whatever!” I said and hung up the phone. “AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!”,I screamed and plopped back into the bed covering my head with the pillow. And everything rushed back into my mind that happened about a year back.

 

----------------------------------------------------------FLASHBACK---------------------------------------------------------------

“OH ! MOM, I forgot my iPod at home!!!”, I said remembering I left it on the dinning table. “You got to be kidding me, Ally!!!”, my mom shouted “how could you forget the most important thing!?!?!?” She quickly took a u-turn at a traffic light and was driving home. My mom was taking me to the dance auditions for JYP Entertainment. The have auditions like once a decade.

“Okay faster go in, and get it, we don’t have enough time already Ally!”,She said. The second she stopped the car I quickly opened the car door and ran into the house, and quickly went into the dinning room and saw the iPod sitting on the table. I took it and as I was about to live, I heard sounds. I thought someone was at home, since my dad had also left for today morning with his secretary. I decided to go find out, whats the noise as it sounded weird. I walked up the staircase. Realised the sound was coming from my parents bedroom, “OMG! Seems like there is a burglar” I thought. I quickly took out my phone and called my mom. “hey,mom I think there is a burglar at home”I said. “WHAT!!!”, she screamed. “Stand right there and make sure he doesn’t come out. That bastard dare to steal in our house!!!”

 In 5 minutes she came up. Motioned her finger to her lips to not a make any sound, and saw a gun in her hands gave her O.O “Oh god!” I thought. YA! America allows it citizens to carry a gun WITH a license, my mum is one of those people! She quietly turned the knob of the bedroom and opened it and pointed the gun straight ahead ready too shoot the burglar.

“OH MY GOD!!!” she said in a quite voice. I didn’t know what she was shocked about since she was blocking the view, obviously it cannot be the burglar cause his brains would have been spattered everywhere by now. I moved her to the side, and I was shocked of what I saw too. My dad was ing his secretary on my parents bed!

--------------------------------------------------------END OF FLASHBACK------------------------------------------------------

"Ally!!! Get up, its time to go to school! You don't want to be late for your auditions!", my mom shouted. "YA!"i replied. I got up and tidied up my bed and went it to the shower carrying the school unoform along. i quickly took a warm shower and got ready, and packed dancing clothes into the bag. Went out of my room and into the kitchen and saw various dishes and a mini cake only the table written on it "Happy 21st birthday ALECIA <3" "AAAWWW!!! thanks mom, sweet of you!", i said hugging her from the back. She smiled and kissed my forhead and said"I want you to stay happy like this forever, Ally" *my happiness has gone since that day,mom!* i thought to my self. but i just gaveher a smile to not get her worried. "Now quickly eat up and move you lazy to school!", she said wacking my . She and i had always been very close since i was young. She supported my decision to be professional dancer.

 

Authors POV:

Allecia, had her breakfast and was walking to school, when she saw her best friend standing at the bus stop "jinnie!", She shouted. "Happy birthday Al!" Jinnie said and handed Alecia with a small box. She opened to find a necklace with a star pendant. "OMG! Its beautiful, babe!", Alecia said. jinnie just smilled relieved that Alecia like it. Together they headed to school, and saw many students getting ready for the auditions for next big thing with TS Entertainment.

__________________________________________________

Hi guys was able to finish the first chap... hope you guys like it :) it may be a bit long but cann't promise that every chap will very long... :)

Subsrcibe and comment :)