the truth

secret letters

December 16, 2012

Dear Diary,

         Today is the happiest day ever! Truly, expect the unexpected..

         At 7:30, I went to school for Siwon asked me to go there. When I arrived, the school is empty but it was decorated with heart shaped ballons and there are many projectors on both side of the path going to the mini forest. The school was somewhat dark but as I made a step, the projector suddenly brought to life. It shows different pictures of me and Mr. Choi. I remember some of the pictures. The first was a picture of me sleeping under the cherry blossom tree. As far as i can remember, it was my first day in school and since nobody wants to talk to me, i decided to take a nap under that tree. Another picture was when I won a fencing match for the first time. There is  also a picture of me crying under the stairs. And the most beautiful picture of me that i saw was the picture of me smiling while looking at Choi.

        For Mr. Choi, I saw a picture of him sleeping under the cherry blossom tree while raining. He also have a picture playing the piano. And surprisingly, there is a picture of us, laughing together in the rain. Those pictures of him reminds me of our precious time..Siwon is really making me feel better...

       When I reached the cherry blossom tree, which is decorated with different lights, my favorite music started to play, and suddenly I heard someone saying,

Sping started, and the trees grow

My admiration for you also grew, you know,

I don't know how it started

but i know i was caught with your smile, oh i'm dead!

 

Summer is getting hotter,

my admiration grew into love that's warmer,

i thought i was just dreaming

but no! I can see you're charming

 

The leaves started to fall as autumn approaches,

I can see you being torn apart

i did'nt do my part,

now i regret it, my love.

 

winter is here,

i know you're sad my dear,

I wish i can make you happy

but i can't for my heart is so silly!

 

Loving you is the best achievement i have

making you smile is the greatest task i've done,

i never intended to make you cry,

'cuz it kills me everytime.

 

your beauty is unique,

your smile is warming,

your voice is soothing,

and your heart is the medicine to my aching heart..

 

I have a dream,

and that dream

is you itself...

 

I started to cry the moment the speaker stopped talking. It's the sweetest poem I've ever heard.. I hope Choi is the one saying those words to me.. As I was wiping my tears, I heard another voice. It's Choi's. I turned to him and try to look as good as I can. He stared at me for a while, then he suddenly hugged me. He said,"I've been looking forward for this day."  I was shocked, but as soon as I gather myself, I asked him where is Siwon then he smiled. and he said," I am Siwon, I am Choi. I am Choi Siwon. I know it's a bit shocking but writing to you as Siwon is the only way I know to get your name and to get closer to you."

well, i was stunned! But i was able to make a reply," But, who is Sakura?"

"Sakura, that's your other name." He smiled." The first time i saw you, you were sleeping under this tree. You have the  most angelic face. At that moment, I fell for you. I don't have the courage to talk to you at school because I don't want to create rumors.. I was so desparate to know your name so I made a fake letter to you, Sakura. But the content of the letter speaks for my feelings.." he smiled again and looked me in the eyes.

"So you mean you lied to me?? Tell me, what else is not true?" I asked him while looking at his shining eyes.

"Well, Tiffany and the hot girl." He laughed, God! he got the iest laugh." I did that to see whether you will get jealous and also to  protect my identity."

"What about the girl and the kiss?" I asked him again, that time, the tears are about to escape from my eyes.

"Jessica is my childhood friend. Since we were young, she's been telling me that she likes me so much. After I rejected her in Junior High, she went to US. And the time you saw us, she just came back and begging me to love her. i told her that I already have someone in my heart, then she kissed me.."

I didn't reply after hearing his explanation. Imagine all this time, he's in love with me, but he never had the courage to tell me...

He looked at me then he said," I hurt you so much, I've been a coward, they hate you, but I never stopped loving you. You are the greatest thing that happened to me.." he knelt down, held my hands , looked me in the yes, and said," Will you give me another chance, and see that dreams do come true with me? Will you let me prove to you that love exist? And will you be the dream that I've been dreaming of??"

I wa speechless, all i deed was to nod. I love him so much, Siwon or Choi, i love them both! He stood up and hugged me.. Then the music started to play and we danced as if the night won't end..

 

Happy and in love,

Shin