10 signs

secret letters

Dear Siwon,

         WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!I MISS YOU TOO!!

         I'm sorry for what happened to you and Tiffany. But i'm happy that you accepted it easily..smiley

         He talked to me!!!!!!!!! He asked me if I can teach him in fencing, and i told him that I can so these past few days, we spent the whole aftertoon practicing and fighting!! I love this week.. He even wrote me a letter saying that he's happy to meet me. He told me that he doesn't care about what other people say about me.. Gosh, He's so nice and sweet.. He brought some sushi yesterday, he made them all by  himself. I was touched and I cried infront of him....

          Hey, why are you asking those things?? Ok I will answer even if they're weird. Uhm, I want a boy to show me his feelings by giving me foods and letters and he's such a gentleman whenever I'm around.. For the signs, actually I wrote down 10 signs that prove that he is my one and only..

             1. He will open the door for me when I enter our classroom; 2. He's sleeping under the cherry blossom tree while it's raining; 3. The first man I see crying; 4. we were stranded in our school for a night; 5. when he talks to me, there is this song that i  always hear; 5. he's singing my favorite song while playing the piano; 6. While we're talking it suddenly rained; 7. He will give me chocolate; 8. he's wearing mismatched socks 9. He will give me flowers; 10. He will come to our house and fetch me, he will show me something he made and at the end, he'll confess his love..

            I know the signs are insane but I depend my lovelife to destiny...

so in love,

Shin