A Difficult Job Awaits~

Our Untitled Story

Author's Little Note:

Errmmm. This is written mostly with the Idea of the Current SHINee. ^-^ ~ Hopefully this clears up some misunderstandings :3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

____'s POV:

The lady that asked me if I was going to meet Lee Soo Man, was short, but slender. She wore a simple grey skirt, with a white blouse which was a basic work standard. No one told me what Lee Soo Man's secretary looked like, so I don't know if I'm being led by the wrong person. . . What if I get captured or something?! I shook myself before asking the secretary a question, "Excuse me, but what is your name...?"

"Ah! Excuse me for not introducing myself earlier!" she said before stopping quickly, and spinning around, causing me to almost bump into her. "I'm Lee Soo Man's secretary, Lee Miyoung,"

I nodded, "I'm ___ Choi," I said before she started walking briskly over to a man surrounded by other waiters, and interviewers. I'm pretty sure that's Lee Soo Man. I have to be serious; more serious than other days.

As soon as Lee Soo Man saw us walking over to him, he waved away all other people there, and signaled for us to take a seat across from him.

I bowed politely, "I'm ___ Choi, songwriter and choreographer from JG Company. It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Lee Soo Man," I said before looking up at him. He looked gentle and kind, but there was something about him that screamed 'Don't judge a book by its cover'. When he smiled at me, and gestured for me to sit down, I could tell that he was anxious, and frustrated. His eyes were barley noticeable when he smiled like that, wrinkles formed on his forehead, and his face tightened. This SHINee group must be a handful. . .

"It's a please to meet you as well ___-ah," he said once I sat down. Jaejoong told me that he was pretty much the Devil himself, but he just seems plain tired and overworked. . .

I smiled politely, "Really, the pleasure is all mine Mr. Lee Soo Man," I replied. Always be humble. Don't be overly confident, or disrespectful.

"Please, just call me Soo Man.," he said before chuckling. "Would you like to order a drink? It's on me tonight," he said before calling a nearby waiter over.

I nodded, "I'll have a Sprite please," I said while Lee Soo Man ordered some type of wine.

"Just relax ___-ah, you seem rather tense," He said, speaking up suddenly.

I laughed quietly, "I should be saying the same thing to you. Your job is harder than mine," I said with a smile.

Soo Man simply laughed along with me before saying in a serious tone, "It is, and I'm glad you acknowledge that. I'm have quite a bit of trouble with the Kpop group SHINee. I'm assuming you know them?" he said before the waiter came back and handed us our drinks and food menus.

He brought them up quickly. . . Are they really that hard to handle? I nodded before taking the menu from the waiter. "What would you like me to do?" I asked while flipping through my now open menu.

"___-ah, you're well known for writing and choreographing some of the best songs Korea has ever listened and danced to. You also made a group that no one knew; into a big shot with more than one billion CDs sold," Soo Man said after the waiter had left us.

I blushed slightly, "That's over exaggerating Mr. Soo Man. I was just lucky I suppose," I said before shuffling my feet anxiously.

His face was dead serious, "I highly doubt that was purely luck ___. You have talent, and SHINee is lacking some talent," he said before glancing over the menu once again.

I inhaled silently, "What's the comeback concept?" I took a sip of my Sprite while looking at Soo Man. It kinda seems like we're staring each other down. . .

"I want a love, or confession song," he stated bluntly.

"You mean like a cutesy confession song?" I asked curiously.

"No. . . I'm getting tired of those overly fake aegyo actions," He replied before the waiter walked over asking for our orders.

After we ordered, Soo Man spoke up, "You can do whatever you want with SHINee and the music video. I'll provide you with any of your necessary needs as long as you show me an outline for the music video in one week,"

I nearly spit out my drink once I heard him say that. He wants me to have a majority of the lyrics, dance moves, and scenes figured out in ONLY ONE WEEK!? I simply nodded and finished the food that had come while I was mentally hitting myself for accepting such a job.

"Please come to the office tomorrow to meet SHINee; and prepare some song, or dance. . . You'll need to show off before you get their attention," he said with a small smirk. I felt my heart drop.

Jaejoong was right! He really IS the Devil!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I'll be okay today. . . I practiced almost all night yesterday. . . After I got home, I immediately started practicing for tomorrow. I'm stronger when it comes to singing, so I think I'll try to find a song that plays up my abilities.

As soon as I entered the building and told them why I was there, I was quickly escorted to a practice room that was located up five flights of stairs. YES. FIVE FLIGHTS OF STAIRS. Well. . . This is for work, so I can't be picky. Plus it's a good workout. . . Right ?

Once we finally stopped in front of a room, I heard loud shouts, and the sound of chairs falling. This definitely doesn't sound like fun.

"Here we are Miss ___. If you need anything, please call using the phone provided inside the room. We'll do our best to provide you with any of your needs. Good luck, and I can't wait to see the results," the lady stated before leaving me in front of the room. I wonder if she's secretly a robot. She said that too quickly. . . But that's not the problem right now. I have to deal with SHINee.

As I opened the door slowly and took a quick look inside. It seemed quiet, contrary to what I had heard outside before. I opened the door with more confidence, only to be shoved away from the door and almost onto the floor. I saw a flash of orange-brown hair dart away from me before I got sprayed with water. My day is obviously not going to go smoothly.

Suddenly, someone walked over to where I was sitting with a look of disbelief at getting sprayed with water slightly evident on my face. "Excuse me, but are you okay?" I heard someone ask me.

I looked up to see a tall guy with black hair standing in front of me with his palm up; gesturing that he wanted to help me out. This one seems polite at least. . .

"Are you okay Miss?" he asked again in a surprisingly low voice after my few seconds of silence.

I nodded, "Yes, I"m fine. Thank you. . ." I said while trailing off once I caught sight of the room. Chairs were stacked next to each other, blankets were on top of a few chairs, making it seem like they attempted to build a fort. Other chairs were scattered all over the room, and puddles covered the floor. A few small tables were on the ground as well; surrounded with potato chip bags and other snacks.

I inhaled slowly, before speaking up, "Excuse me. . . But what happened here?" I asked the man who was still offering his hand out to me.

He scratched his head, clearly embarrassed at the sight, "It's the work of my fellow members. . . I'm Choi Minho, and you are. . .?"

"____ Choi, it's nice to meet you," I replied before finally taking his hand and standing up. I surveyed the room; - looking for the other members, before I was shoved, or pushed into Minho's arms by someone with light brown hair who was running away from someone with lighter blonde-white hair.

"Yah! Jonghyun! Get back here! You stole my new jeans again!" the man with lighter blonde-white hair shouted.

"I didn't! It was Taemin! Taemin I tell you!" the man named Jonghyun shouted back before vanishing into another room, and then locking the door behind him.

I didn't realize that I was still in Minho arms before someone spoke up, "Minho are you cheating on Taemin?" We jumped apart embarrassingly before I bowed to the newcomer.

"Hi, I'm ____ Choi," I said before looking at the man in front of me.

"Kim Kibum, but everyone calls me Key. It's nice to meet our new songwriter and choreographer," he said with a semi sweet grin. I simply nodded. He looks a little evil . . . But he seems nice. . . I think. . .

"Yah Key! Don't go telling people I'm dating Taemin. . . You know that's not true," Minho said while leaning against the wall casually. Who's Taemin?

"I apologize for the other members not being present. . . Onew and Taemin have schedules. They'll be arriving soon," Key said before looking at his perfectly manicured nails. Wait. Perfectly manicured nails? Well. . . They are stars. I looked down at my long thin fingers. I didn't even notice Key come over to look at my nails before he spoke up.

"Oh my Heavens! Girl, you need a manicure! Umma Key will take care of everything for you!" Key said before attempting to drag me into another room. He would have succeeded, but Minho quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"She needs to wait for the other members remember?" he said before two other boys walked into the room, and stopped dead in their tracks at the sight.

"I'm assuming that they're here now. . .?" I said quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Notes:

-ForeverWaiting: Hii Everyone :D ! Sorry for the Late Chapter ;-; . I wasn't too smart and kinda sprained my wrist making it rather hard to type x'D;;;;; . Well at least now we introduce the SHINee Members :D ! ♥ How do you think they'll react ;{D ? Look forward to the next Chapter okay ^-^ ?? Anyways ~ Lots of Love from Me ! And Please keep those Title Suggestions Coming :D ! ♥

-SHINeeLoveForever: Hai peoples~ I was pressuring Miss Author here to write a bit more on the chapter, but now I kinda feel bad because she sprained her wrist :\ So forgive us for our late chapters! -gets on knees and begs for forgiveness- Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and that you look forward for next chapter~ ♥