Chapter 2

Right in my heart [ KyuMin One Shots]

 

Because of a dream

 

It was so dark...

 

Something was approaching him, something like a cold shadow and it touched his face. He froze there for a moment and took some time to come to his senses. His body was cold, without life, without anything. He tried to breath but he felt a pain in his chest.  He moved his left arm and touched his chest in hope that it would erase the pain, but his body wasn't there anymore. He closed his eyes...Actually he didn't close them, it was just that they were not there so he couldn't see a thing.  He waited there for some moments and after that a new place was around him and his entire body was back.

Everything was gray there. What there? Where was there?

He looked at the place that seemed to be a park...Or it was someday. Kyuhyun saw a bench and there was a kid and some pigeons. Finally, people! He went there, the need of explanations and help was choking him. He approached slowly to the one who sat there. That guy seemed sad, actually all that world was sad, but still...A hood was covering his head so Kyu couldn't see his face until the moment he was standing in front of him. The boy didn't give any signs of showing his face, he was just standing there, looking at the ground and sobbing slowly. He let a tear to strike the asphalt, not wiping it. The sleeves of his blouse were already wet.  Kyuhyun knelt in front of him.

'D-Don't cry' he said softly, trying to calm the boy.

He raised his head to face the one who talked to him. He saw Kyuhyun's worried face and he started to cry harder.

'Sungmin, Sungmin, don't cry baby, I'm here! Don't cry' he said taking his hands in his.

He looked at Min's face, with tears rolling down his cheeks and his eyes blurred from that much crying. That image broke his heart and he stood up, hugging the one who was still sitting on the bench.

'It's too late Kyu...It is too late again.'

'Too late for what? Tell me! This place is killing me, what is happening here?' he asked desperate, hugging him tightly.

Kyuhyun felt how the one in his arms was disappearing. He heard his sobs once again before he was hugging the air.

'Sungmin!' he yelled his name in hope he would come back.

But that didn't happen. His knees seemed to melt and he fell on the ground. The pain came again and it hit his chest. He couldn't breath and he felt that he would choke soon. He put his hands around his body, hugging himself, trying to make the pain disappear.

A tear fell and he knew that, that thing would happen again. Everything went dark and he couldn't see anything. He couldn't hear, he couldn't breath, he couldn't speak. His legs were disappearing and in a second or two his entire body would be gone in another place.

 

It was so cold...

 

Sungmin touched his forehead which was so hot and after that he took his right hand in his and it was so cold. He was scared, Kyuhyun seemed to be ill, but he didn't know what kind of illness should be.

The place was quiet, everybody was already asleep, just he was kneeling in front of Kyuhyun's bed, praying and hoping that he would be fine. A tear rolled down his face, falling on his hand. It was the third night when he was sleeping like that, sweating and screaming and moving in his sleep. Sungmin was scared and he didn't know what to do. He asked him but it was always the same answer ' A nightmare, hyung, just a nightmare...' and after those words he was biting his lower lip, wanting to say something but he was just putting his hand on his mouth and leaving and the bunny boy was left there, thinking with his heart broken again. He was worried for his dongseang, for his roommate, for his friend? Hell yeah! But above all of this he was concerned for his Kyu...His precious Kyuhyun.

Tears were falling, his heart ached and he was tired. He tried to sleep, he tried to believe that all of those were bad dreams, nightmares with dead people, zombies and other stuff but he couldn't rest like that. He was hearing his interrupted breaths and slow whimpers.

' Kyu...Please wake up Kyu!'

And Sungmin shook him again harder and harder, but he didn't wake up. He put his head on his chest, letting tears fall. He couldn't help but cry, cry hard, with loud sobs and bitter tears.

'Sungmin!'

The scream that Kyuhyun gave was strong and loud, with a desperate and terrified voice. He amounted, hugging Sungmin tightly, inspiring his scent.

'Please, please tell me it is not too late again. I don't want you to disappear again!' he said with the same voice.

Sungmin put his hands around Kyu's neck and rested his head on his shoulder.

'I'm here and I won't leave.'

They stayed like that for more than ten minutes. Kyuhyun broke the hug and put his hand on his face. Damn, that was not a dream, he couldn't act like that with Sungmin. He was his hyung, just that. He shook his head to get rid of those thoughts that were invading his mind.

'Sorry' he said shyly, still covering his face with his palms. He didn't want Min to see that his cheeks were red.

'Yeah' the older man said after a few seconds, feeling a little bit awkward. He needed that hug so much and he wanted to tell that to Kyuhyun, but he was scared by the answer he could get so he just bit his tongue and swallowed his words again.

'And I'm sorry for keeping you awake this late...Me and my silly nightmares'

'Ah, Kyuhyun, you know that it is not a problem. I'd do anything for you, I love you...'

He bit his lips hard, until he felt blood in his mouth. How he could say such a thing? He was such an idiot!'

'Really?' Kyuyhun asked with his soul full of hopes.

'Yeah...I mean..I love everybody. I love Leeteuk hyung and Heechul hyung and Ryeowook...I love everybody' Sungmin answered smiling.

Fake smile. His heart ached when he lied the magnae again about his feelings. His hands were sweating and he felt like he would burn in a few seconds. 'It's now or never' he thought and bit his lip one more time.

'I...' they said at the same time.

They could feel the awkward silence that was in the room, but no one dared to say something or to move. They were one behind the other, each looking at a wall. They turned to face each other at the same time. Sungmin blushed seeing Kyuhyun's face so close to his.

'I...' they tried again, but they said the word at the same time once more.

Kyuhyun approached and Min could feel his warm breath. Sungmin dared and put his hands on his chest, so Kyu could hug him. They raised their heads again so they could see each other's face. Kyuhyun bowed so he could touch his lips. It was that kind of sweet and soft kiss that he dreamed about.  Sungmin put his hands around his neck and pulled him closer. He thought that he was melting but he wanted to feel the heat of his body next to his. They stopped when the need of air ivaded them.

'I need just two words, Min' Kyuhyun said kissing Sungmin's neck.

'Me too' he answered getting his fingers through his hair.

 

It was so silence...But there was no need for words anymore, the important things were already known.

 

_____________________________

Hi there~ ^^ 

Sorry it took me so long to put this one-shot but I had some problems and there was no time for writing T^T. Anyway, I tried to describe some feelings there, I don't know if I did it well but still...I'm really sorry for my mistakes and you know...I hope you will like it :]