Chapter 4

Right in my heart [ KyuMin One Shots]

 

Love letter.2

 

There are lots of things that humans can't understand or they just don't care about. But it is cruel when they don't understand the sadness that feelings can create. They were looking weird at Sungmin who was standing alone, sobbing and outside it was raining, big water drops hitting him without any sign of pity. He just covered his face with his hands, trying to hide the thing that he was crying after he heard an old lady criticizing him.

''Look at that kid. He must be insane. Maybe he is drunk...Or he is drugged...Should we go to report this to police? Don't let kids approach him, what if he is dangerous?''

The voices that were speaking about him were annoying.

''If you'd know...'' he whispered.

He took a look to the sky and all he saw was a big gray infinity that seemed to fall on him. He wanted to see something else, something that would cheer him up.

''Maybe this is everything I worth...I'm a horrible person after all''

He cried again, remembering his last yells, the way he slammed that door and after that the letter he left for him. He faced the asphalt which seemed to melt at the touch of rain what continued to fall. It hit Sungmin, and cold shivers were slipping down his spine.

"Why are you crying?" a soft voice asked him.

He looked at the little girl who was standing in front of him. He forced a smile and wiped away his tears.

"What are you doing here alone?" he asked, his voice still broken from crying.

"I usually cry when somebody is stealing my chocolate. Did somebody take away your sweets?" she asked back with an innocent tone.

Sungmin smiled, looking at her cute face. She seemed to be somewhere about seven or eight years old, with pink cheeks and her face framed by the curly hair. The pink dress had a little ribbon and she had a blue umbrella with pink kitty ears on it.

"Nope. I took somebody's chocolate and now I'm worried because I don't know if he would forgive me. He really loved chocolate." Sungmin replied with a long sigh.

"But he loved you, right?"

He couldn't help and he finished just staring at the little girl who was smiling in front of him. Did he love him? Of course! Kyuhun loved him! Sungmin nodded as an answer for the little girl.

"Then why are you crying? Chocolate is just chocolate, love is sweeter than it. You will be forgiven..." after this sentence it was silence for some seconds. "Oh, look, there is my mommy! I have to go!" she said while turning to leave, but she came back and put her umbrella in Min's hands. "Here, I have another like this at home."

"But I can't take it...it is yours and..."

The girl shade her head. "Not mine. Yours. And you will make me happy if you take it. I'm a fan, Sungmin oppa" she said and left in a hurry, running to her mother.

"Mom, mom, I gave my umbrella to a boy who was crying." she said with a large smile on her face.

"Of course, dear. Maybe he needed it" the woman said, taking her daughter hand in her.

Sungmin looked how they were walking until the moment they were just some shadows. 'Sweeter than chocolate...Maybe.' he thought, getting up from the bench.

He started to walk slowly, again without any direction. The sky didn't seem to go happier and it continued to rain even harder than before. The park was empty, only some pigeons were there, sitting on the branch of a tree, shriveling.

After a few steps he found him self falling. He saw the little piece of paper that made him fall and just heard the sound when he hit the ground. He fell on his left foot. The little paper was in front of him and he took it in his hands. He took a look at it and he observed it was a chocolate pack.

"Really?" he said while getting up.

He tried to walk but his foot hurt him when he stepped on it. He looked at it, he strained his ankle. He let a soft whimper escape him as he tried to walk to a bench where he could sit. He had to make more than twenty five steps to arrive at the closest one and he whimpered at the every step he made. It took more than ten minutes to reach it and he felt relieved when there was no more pressure on his hurt ankle. He searched in his pockets for the mobile phone he closed some hours ago. He pressed the red button until he heard the sound when the phone it was turning on. He looked at the small screen and he bit his lips when he saw the little message which was in front of him. 'Low battery'. With this and another sound the phone was again turned off.

"And now? What am I supposed to do? I can't walk, it hurts too badly. I don't have any money, I left my wallet home. I don't have a phone to call somebody. Maybe they will observe that I'm missing..." he said looking at the sky.

Big raindrops were hitting the umbrella and the chilly air was pretty uncomfortable. Sungmin was aware that he would catch a cold and maybe Leeteuk would scold him for that and after that Kyuhyun would come and hug and gave him a hot tea. But the last part was imposing a condition; it would happen if Kyuhyun would forgive him.

He looked to his watch and he found out that it was three in the afternoon. AH, there were so many hours since he left.

"Or maybe they won't observe that I'm missing..." he said taking another look to the sky.

 

Kyuhyun didn't left the room all day long. He just stayed there, looking out the window, counting rain-drops. He didn't notice the letter and he considered himself as being 'busy'...Busy thinking how to make the apologies for Sungmin, busy imagining the moment when he would saw him and how he would react then. A soft knock at the door woke him up from his daydreaming period.

"Yes" he answered slowly, still lost in his thoughts.

"Erm..." Leeteuk tried to start a sentence looking around. He didn't saw Sungmin and he listened a bit but there were no noise from the bathroom. "I thought you were with Sungmin..."

"He had an early schedule", Kyuhyun said still dreaming.

"We don't have any schedules on Sunday, Kyuhyun" the leader said calmly.

Kyu's brain repeated the sentence for two or three times until he figured out that Sungmin was missing and that was not because of his work. 'He can't be out. He wasn't here when I came in the room and there are lots of hours since then' he thought, starting to worry.

The look on his face changed drastically when he realized that his lover was nowhere.

"I-I'll find him hyung," he told Leeteuk while searching for his mobile.

The older man left the room with a pretty uncertain expression according to the maknae's actions and behavior.

Once he found his phone, Kyuhyun called him. The robot answered him. He tried twice, he tried trice and so on until the tenth time. Robot's voice was annoying him and he crushed heavy on the bed. The weird sound he heard made him to jerk. He get up, looking to find the thing that created the sound. He found a little piece of paper which was folded. He took it and opened it.

 

Dear Kyu,

 

I-I...I...Ah, what a bad start. To be honest I don't know why I'm writing this when I could get up and go to talk to you face to face, but I think I'm not brave enough.

I'm sorry Kyu. I'm sorry for acting childish, I'm sorry for being and idiot, I'm sorry for pissing you off.

I acted childish. Maybe I am too weak, maybe I can't control myself...Maybe I'm starting to become addicted to you (really now, who could blame for that?)

You know, this is the first night when I am alone here. It is cold Kyu, your arms are not around me. I miss you.(maybe you don't want to hear this) I wonder what are you doing right now?

I'm sorry. I think I will repeat this hundreds of time but I'm scared. What if you...No! I can't say that.

I am so lame. I did a mistake and now I don't have the courage to fix it. Aish~ Maybe I am not good enough after all.

I'm sorry Kyu. I'm sorry. (maybe you are already sick of hearing this, I'm sorry)

 

 Sungmin.

 

Kyuhyun was looking at the paper. He could feel tears and he bit his lower lip. He touched the piece of paper with his fingers. The places where tears had hit it where harsher than the rest of it. He stayed like that for more than thirty seconds and after that he stood up. He was in front of the door, ready to leave in less than ten moments. He didn't take a coat or something, he just left the dorm like a storm, without saying a word.

He was running through the people, bumping in them and only he knew how many curses he get. He tried to call Sungmin again, but the phone was still closed.

"Sungmin!" he yelled.

The cold air was invading his lungs and he could feel the discomfort in his chest. He kept running and yelling, searching for him. He was concerned, almost desperate, it was the first time when he was in this situation. He didn't have any time to think so he just searched and looked everywhere Sungmin could be.

When he reached the park outside was still raining. He heard his long sobs and run in front of him. Sungmin didn't dare to face Kyuhyun. Kyu's breath was heavy and the pain from his chest seemed to be stronger. He kneed in front of Sungmin and put his head on his lap.

"Don't do this ever again. Understood it? Never!" he said with a firm voice.

"But I..."

"I was worried sick, Min." Kyuhyun continued. He could feel his warm tears falling down. He had no idea why he was crying, maybe it was a sign of relief. "You don't know how much I missed you. I spent all my night thinking about the thing that you could hate me and it was cold."

Sungmin rested his head on Kyuhyun's. "Kyu I...I'm sorry" he burst into tears. He let out long cries and sobs and they were both crying, one of them loudly, one of them silently.

"I shouldn't tell you all of those words. I was an idiot. Would you forgive me Min?" Kyuhyun asked shyly. 

"I love you Kyuhyun." the older man said.

These were the words that Kyuhyun wanted to hear the most, the words that he thought he lost them. He has stood up and looked at Sungmin's face. He raised up his face by his chin and gave him a peck on the lips. Both of them closed their eyes, enjoying the moment. After a few seconds they finished their kiss and they were staring at each other.

"I love you too Minnie."

He took Sungmin's hand in his. He was still shivering and his hand was cold. Kyu started to be a little concerned, thinking about the fact the Min could catch a cold.

"C'mon. I don't want you to get ill."

"I-I can't...My ankle..." the other one said still sobbing.

Kyuhyun kneeled in front of him again and took his foot in his arm. His ankle seemed to swollen and he could saw some bruises on it. He stood and took Minnie in his hands, carrying him bridal style.

"Wait...Wh-What if somebody see us like this?"

"Than, may they should cover their eyes, because this is the way we will arrive home." Kyuhyun said starting to walk.

"But Kyu...They will recognize us!"

Kyuhyun shut his mouth by kissing him again, for longer than two minutes, until they reached the exit of the park. Sungmin pulled Kyuhyun's hood on and he hid his face in the maknae's chest. Sungmin could hear his heartbeats like a beautiful rhythm and it seemed like he missed that rhythm so much. He couldn't help but smile.

People were throwing them awkward looks and they could here their malicious comments.

When they reached the dorm it was almost dark and the chilly air was piercing. Kyuhyun opened the door, still holding Sungmin. When he entered everybody was there, waiting to ask something, to yell something or just to say some words for Sungmin. Kyuhyun bent and let him on his feets. Min rocked a bit, because the pain hit him once he stepped on his hurt ankle. Kyuhyun caught him and wrapped his hands around his waist, supporting him. The shorter man looked at Kyu and gave him a smile.

"Kid! Where have you been?" yelled Leeteuk while pinching his cheeks. "We were worried." he continued and everybody nodded at his statement.  

"Sorry. I-I just..." he started to say but he felt tears on his cheeks again. He turned around and hid his face in Kyuhyun chest and he hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry. I hope you're not mad at me." he continued, turning his head to face them.

"Aish, you, kid! We can't be mad at you, but don't scare us like this again." Heechul said.

Sungmin nodded and everybody came for a group hug. The moment lasted for more than five minutes and after that the guys went to the living. Kyuhyun and Sungmin remained there, waiting for everybody to return to their activities.

"You want me to carry you?" Kyuhyun asked while kissing Sungmin's cheek.

He wrapped his hands around taller boy's neck and he took him in his arms. He reached their room and Sungmin opened the door. Kyuhyun put Min gentle on the bed and looked at him. He bowed and pecked him on the lips.

"Wait here." he said and went to the bathroom.

Kyuhun looked for some bandages and found them in the small, white drawer. After that he took of his wet shirt and threw it on the ground. When he came back, he saw Sungmin trying to take off his t-shirt without moving his foot. First he thought that it was a pretty funny image, but he heard Min's whimper when he hit the bed with his ankle.

"Let me help," he said while putting his hands around his body and after that taking off his shirt. He threw it somewhere in the room and hugged the older man. He kissed his neck and after that he took his face in his hands kissing him gently. Sungmin let himself in the kiss, closing his eyes and he could feel how he was melting from the sweetness of Kyuhyun. The maknae broke the kiss and went in front of Sungmin, kneeling in front of the bed. He took his ankle in his hands and wrapped the bandage around it.

"Better?" he asked, unsure about his skills in bandaging.

Sungmin smiled and nodded, opening his arms, asking Kyuhyun for a hug. Kyu hugged Min and he rested his head on his chest.

"I'm sorry Min," he said, hugging him tighter.

"I'm sorry too, Kyu."

They said this sentence more than ten times to each other before, but it had the same effect again, making their hearts to beat faster and making them breath in relief.

"I'm tired, Kyu," Sungmin said closing his eyes, approaching more to Kyuhyun. He stuck his body to Kyuhyun's so he could feel he's warm. He inspired his scent once again and smiled, knowing he was in his arms.

"I missed you" Sungmin said using a shy tone.

Kyuhyun kissed his forehead and continued to hug him.

"...me too, baby." 

 

_______
 

Hello~

Sorry for the late update. Homeworks [actually lots of them because I have my exams this year and so on...] and other stuffs. I have to say that this is the longest chapter I ever wrote and I hope you will like it :] Thanks for the comments and I hope you'ill enjoy this.

                                                                                                                                                                   Svear   <3    ya'