Chapter 1

Right in my heart [ KyuMin One Shots]

 

The first snowflake.

 

The stars are hiding themselves behind the clouds.

 

And I'm alone in this darkness searching for nothing, trying to reach something that is not there. Why I'm doing this? I don't know, but I feel that this is the right to stay here and think about nonsenses. I take a look to the sky. Waa, it is clear! I mean I can see the stars..Ah, just two stars, but still, that means I'm not alone, there is somebody who stays like me and he or she is thinking about something really meaninfull. Maybe I'm thinking at something meningfull too...My heart starts to beat faster and I see that face of him all around me, entering in my heart and my soul and warming them. He gave me a rose. I wonder if he was drunk when he did that.

 

There is a rose in my hand and I put all my dreams in his meaning.

 

Why he gave this flower to me? I'm looking at it, it's so pretty - of course not that pretty as he is. It is pink. He remebers my favourite colour...Wait! What if this his way to exprim friendship? No! Jesus Sungmin, who on earth would give roses to his best friend or something. Aish, I'm feeling so stupid right know, I can't understand anything. My head hurts and I think I'm a bit drunk. And now? What next? I remember..He didn't want me to drink too much. He said he had something to tell me. Aish, what if it was something important? I hope he won't be mad at me. , now I remeber, he wanted to tell me something really important! He took my glass of whiskey and drunk it becouse he thought it was too much for me. I'm such an stupid kid!

 

The two stars are staring at me and thinking how idiot I am.

 

I gather the rose in my hand. I'm nervous, why I'm so nervous?  Ah, my head really hurts and I think I'll catch a cold if I continue to stay here. Yeah, is so damn cold out here! But I can't leave. No I have that kind of feeling that something really important will happen and I have to wait just a little bit more. Maybe I should con...No! I'll never do that! No! No! No! I don't want my heart to be broken. Something else will happen. Maybe I will find a bunny or a cat or an unicorn...

 

Look, look, the first snowflake of the year is falling in front of me!

 

And it stops right on my lower lip. Ah, it is so cold, but it is...You know...Cute. I smile at the idea that the snowflake is still on my lip, not melting. I really want to feel it better, but I don't dare to touch it, I could destroy it and I don't want that to happen. I look to the sky. No more snowflakes? Ah, weird! I take a look to my precious rose and my mind goes blank. Everything I can see is his face and his name and I put that kind of big, big smile on my face.  These smiles are painfull, but I can't stop.

You know, I'm in a weird mood right know. Something will happen. I'm here, alone, in darkness, frozen, with a snowflake which doesn't melt on my lip, a pink rose from my love in my hand and I have no idea why I have it, I am drunk, more or less, my head hurts, I'll catch that cold soon and I'm nervous and happy in the same time I really don't know why. My heart is beating like crazy and my soul is about to burst. My entire person is going insane and I feel like I can't control a thing.  I hear foot steps behind me, stepping on the cold asphalt. I want to see who is there but I realize that I'm too frozen to move . I feel two arms covering my eyes and I have to admit that I'm scared.

'Guess who is it.'

 Ah, that voice. That deep and soft voice; you must be kidding me! My heart stays to burst and I can't breath.

' It...It's you.'

You? What the hell am I thinking?

'Me. Yes, it is me, but be more clearly please. Say my name.'

'Kyu.'

He pulls me closer and he hugs me tight. What? What is he doing right now?

' I'm sorry I just..Can't resist' he sais using a shy voice which touches my heart.

, I can't say a thing. I smile like a stupid person and just that, I don't move, I don't blink, I don't even breath.  

' You don't say anything?'

'I...I...I' I really try to speak but that seems to be impossible

I brake the embrace and turn around to face him. His eyes are so big and warm and I feel that I'm melting just looking at them.  I hug him and I put my head on his chest. I gather the rose in my right hand and I feel tears in my eyes. This can't be real.

' Kyu, are you drunk?' I ask shyly.

' You are drunker than me Minnie...' he sais and he takes my face in his hands.

' There is a snowflake on your lip. May I...?'

I nod and wait for his next move. I have no idea what he wants to do and I just see him approaching. I feel the warm lips touching mine and it takes more than two seconds to realize that I'm kissing Kyuhyun. What? This is for real? I close my eyes and I pull him closer, to feel his entire body next to mine, touching mine. Ah, I dreamed at this moment! I hear bells singing behind me and there are butterflies in my stomach.

He brokes the kiss when both of us really need some air to breath. It was...It was perfect. I 'am staring at him and he just smiles. I see his hand and he is touching my right cheek. I close my eyes for a second and after that I'm opening them suddenly in a really painfull mode.

' What are you doing?' Kyuhyun asks looking at me.

' Ah, just checking this is not a dream.'

' Sungmin, I really want to say this to you. I told you it is something important...Erm, it is important to me, I don't know what about you, but still...'

He is looking at the ground and take a deep breath.

'I..I like you. I mean I really like you! Maybe I should say love...Yes, it is better. I love you.'

I sit there, looking at him. I can't say anything, this is...This is the moment I always dreamed of. I feel a tear rolling down my cheek.

'Why you don't say anything? ' he asked me a little bit worried.

I smile. Yes! This is happening! He is here, he loves, he said that he loves me, he is mine.

'Kyu, there is a snowflake on you lip'

I tip toe to touch his lips wit mine, to feel again the warm and the sweetness of his.

 

There are two stars in the night sky, there is a snowflake falling and here is just us, you and me together. 

      

___________________________________________

Hey! So this is my first creation...I really don't know what to say. I hope it is something good with it and if it's not I'll try harder next time. Anyway, I hope you liked it adn that's it.

Comments are <3