9. Fansign.

L.Joe's Girl Is Desperate For Money! [Discontinued.]

Chapter 9- Fansign.


"Get in the car boys," I ushered the boys into the black van, currently heading towards Busan for a fansigning event.

Once everyone got in, I closed the van door and took out a small notebook Ricky has given me.

"Okay, so your fansigning event is at 3. And it's 1.30 now. You guys can take a nap." I smiled. Also, somehow, I ended up sitting next to the poodle again. 

 

Soon after, the whole van became silent, as everyone drifted to sleep.

Aish, I can't sleep without music.

I sighed, my eyes travelling to the purple haired poodle beside me, who was surprisingly staring right back at me, "You're not sleeping?" 

He shook his head and took out his phone. As though he knew what I was thinking earlier on, he pushed the right earpiece into my ears. My eyes widened as I turned to him.

He was facing the front, emotionless, as he pressed the 'play' button.

I kept quiet, silently questioning his actions. 

Just then, a soothing song floated through my mind. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LYjToGNKCQ&feature=player_embedded#!

L.Joe listens to slow songs? I always thought rappers only liked fast songs.

I shrugged and continued listening to the song. 

Once in awhile, I would glance at L.Joe, whose eyes were closed, with a peaceful smile on his face. 

And that smile triggered the sides of my lips to be tugged up by a mysterious force, as I closed my eyes as well.

Maybe, you're not that bad, L.Joe.

 

Chunji's POV.

Mmhmm.

I'm witnessing everything with my own eyes.

And there's one thing that's extremely clear at the moment, L.Joe's falling.

Never in my years with Byunghun, had I seen him sharing his earpieces with someone else.

 

"Yah, just lend me one side of it!" Ricky whined, tugging at L.Joe's shirt.

L.Joe scoffed, "No way! Not in a million years would I share my music," 

 

I smirked at the memory.

Oh Byunghun, has it been a million years already?

 

Hyemi's POV.

"Wake up, Dalmatian." A familiar voice invaded my sweet dream, as I abruptly shot awake to see L.Joe in my face.

"WOAH," I leaned back, surprised.

L.Joe smirked and got off the van, pulling his earpiece along with him.

Stupid Poodle.

I crawled out of the van slowly, following Teentop into the fansigning venue.

A huge crowd formed at the entrance of the building.

Oh no.

Instead of looking at Teen Top, the fan girls were staring at me.

And, they were not exactly 'happy'.

 

"Who the hell is she?!" 

"Bwoya? Nuguseyo?! (Who are you?!)" 

"Eew, She better not get too close to my Byunghun oppa." 

 

Okay, the last one got me.

'My Byunghun oppa'?

Possessive fans we have here.

Whatever, Kim Hyemi never gave a damn to all these stuff. They can hate me for all I want, I'm going to leave after getting the money for this month, anyway. 

Fortunately, we safely got into the venue. 

 

After an hour of preparing, the fansign was about to start. 

They were performing their song, 'Crazy', and I was in the audience watching them.

I watched them in awe, that was, until L.Joe looked at me. 

For no reason, I starting shaking under his intense stare. 

And then, he starting rapping.

 

"It hasn't even hit me,

Since you're not by my side,

Every single day by day, It's like hell to me!

It hurts to the point of death, it's so hard, I'm about to go crazy.

So what do I do with my heart that you ripped apart?"

 

Just at that moment, my head experienced an intense pull, following by images flashing through my mind.

 

"When I grow up, I want to be a rapper!" He played with my hair.

"Jjinja? Wah! Then I'll be a rapper too, and we can go tour the world together!" I smiled, looking at him. 

"Okay! It's a deal. We'll be called Beautiful & Handsome," He held out his pinky.

"Wae?" I asked, hooking his pinky with mine.

"Because, B and H!" 

 

"," I cursed under my breath, unable to take the pain.

I ran out of the venue, into a dark alley.

"AHHHH!" I screamed, dropping to the floor.

What the heck was that?

Why does it seem so familiar? 

I clutched the right side of my head,

"Who was the boy talking to me?"

 

 


CLUESCLUES! Hehehe. :D Be sherlock now. xD.

 L.CUTE!