8. Watching A Scary Movie.

L.Joe's Girl Is Desperate For Money! [Discontinued.]

Chapter 8- Watching A Scary Movie.


After cleaning the dorm, which seemed like hours, and eating cup ramen for dinner, the boys wanted to watch a scary movie.

"What show are you guys watching?" I asked, taking little sips of my soda.

"Sadako!" Ricky replied excitedly. Sadako? The one where the ghost comes out from the television?

I sat on the couch beside L.Poodle, since that was the only seat left. 

Never in my life had I watched a movie before, so I don't really know how a horror movie is.

Pssh, probably not that scary. I mean, It's just a film.

 

30 minutes passed, and I was hugging my knees. I take back what I saying about it being 'just a film'. 

 

An hour passed, and I'm horribly scared.

"Hey," L.Joe poked me, making me turn to his direction. "You okay? You can go sleep first if you're scared." He said, not a hint of emotion painted on his face.

Of course I'm not going to let Teen Top think I'm some cowardly wimp.

"I'm not scared," I said, continue looking at the screen. 

 

The TV screen was blinking, and the ghost was approaching the screen.

My toes were curled up in fear and excitement.

Just then, "AHHHH!" I screamed when L.Poodle whispered a "Boo," in my ear. 

"OH MY GOD," I unknowingly clung onto muscular arms, eyes squeezed shut.

"Not scared huh?" L.Joe's voice filled my ears.

My eyes shot open, and 6 pairs of eyes were looking at me, smug expressions painted on their faces.

I quickly let go of his arm and cleared my throat, "The movie's over, goodnight!" 

Afterwhich, I dashed straight to the guest room, clutching my pounding heart. That was so embarrassing. I totally humiliated myself infront of Teen Top.

I face-palmed myself and my body crashed onto the soft mattress.

They're going to think I'm a weenie!

 

L.Joe's POV.

I am impressed.

She cleaned our pig-sty like dorm in 15 minutes, frightening our poor Ricky.

She cooked us ramen, which she claims to specialise in.

She hugged my arm.

I know I really shouldn't be saying this, but Hyemi is really cute. 

Sadly, she has an attitude of . 

I sighed, dragging my body back to my room.

I opened the wooden door and found the face of the group taking up the space of the whole bed.

"Move, fat ." I shoved Chunji.

He laughed and scooted over, "Hey Byunghun?" 

I looked at him, "Yeah?"

"You like Hyemi don't you?" He wriggled his eyebrows. 

"Hyemi?" I scoffed, "She's rude, unkind, and has an attitude of . What makes you think so?" 

Chunji patted my shoulders, "I don't know man, maybe it's how you both look at each other.

After which, he drifted to sleep, leaving me confused.

The way we look at each other?

Chunji's insane man, we look at each other like we're enemies.

Or we're some species of the dog family.

It's no big deal.

 

 

 


Yessu. Hehehehehe ^^ :D 200 SUBBIES! THANKYOU ALL SO MUCHIEEEE. ♥ SHORT CHAPPIE. SORRY ); REALLY CAUGHT UP IN SCHOOL WORK. WILL UPDATE LONG CHAPPIES ON WEEKENDS! ^^

 KYEOPTA.