3. You again?

L.Joe's Girl Is Desperate For Money! [Discontinued.]

Chapter 3- You again?


Guess what.

My tummy is happy.

Which is equivalent to me being a happy homeless girl.

Yes, I'm still homeless. Nothing have changed. 

I clutched on to the remaining money I have and walked out of the store.

I was counting the amount I have left, when my shoulder hit someone else's.

I looked up and met eyes with a boy's.

 

 

I stopped breathing for a second or two. 

This boy was my epitome of perfection.

What a heart throb.

And for the first time in my 17 years of living, 

I blushed.

"Hey are you okay there? I'm sorry." He flashed me a million-dollar smile. 

"I-I- Y-Yeah." Holy . I did not know I have the ability to stutter. 

Who is this boy?

"It's getting dark. What are you doing alone on the streets?" He stuffed his hands into his pockets, tilting his head at me. 

It was like those dramas.

The two of us standing in the middle of the streets, talking.

Just as I was about to answer his question, A voice boomed. 

"YAH CHUNJI!" The voice shouted, annoying me a little. 

I'll kill this boy for ruining our conversation.

I looked behind the perfect boy and saw a flash of purple. 

PURPLE.

My eyebrows cringed when I realised who the boy was.

It was the purple poodle from earlier today.

He's freaking running towards this angel.

I kept my eyes on the perfect boy, trying my very best to ignore the poodle's existance.

I was doing well, until he decides to acknowledge me.

"YAH YOU. DALMATIAN." He pointed a finger at me, "Why are you talking to Chunji?!" 

Okay. So the heart throb's name is Chunji.

"Yah. L.Joe. Don't be rude." 

Wait.

What did Chunji just call the poodle?

L.Joe.

L.Joe.

L. freaking. Joe.

"You are L.Joe?" I asked, looking at him from head to toe.

The poodle smirked, "Yeah, finally found out who I am?" 

I looked at him again, trying my best to hold in my laughter, but failed.

"PUAHAHAHAHA. Stupid hair AND a stupid name! Man," I wiped my tears away, "You're the epitome of STUPIDITY!" 

Suddenly, I realised Chunji was still there, and abruptly stopped laughing. 

I glanced at Chunji, who was staring at me, weirded out. 

"I'm sorry, I'm not a fan of abnormal stuff. S-Sorry." I flashed a smile, and continued staring at him.

Chunji smiled, "Hey, that's okay. So, why are you alone? A girl as pretty as you should have a boyfriend." He winked, sending me to a state of frenzy.

Screw you boy, why'd you have to be friends with the poodle?!

"PPPPPPFFT. PRETTY?!" Poodle snorted, interrupting the little celebration going on in my mind.

"LOOK WHOSE TALKING." I argued back, annoyed. "How the heck can you stand being friends with that THING?" I asked Chunji, who seemed to be surprised by my words.

"L.Joe's actually a really nice guy. We're in a group actually," He corrected. My eyes rounded, just for a second.

"A group?" I echoed his words.

"Yup, We're in a K-pop boy band." Immediately, I felt sorry that I didn't know them. 

"O-Oh. Well I wish you all the best," I held out my hand, waiting for Chunji to shake it. 

But that stupid poodle just had to ruin my chances. 

"DON'T! She'll just take your money and run!" L.Poodle shouted. 

"Shut up, Byunghun." Chunji commanded.

Byunghun?

Why does that sound so familiar?

A part of me was triggered by that name, making my heart pound.

"Byunghun?" I asked, looking at L.Joe. 

"Yeah? What do you want?" He frowned.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" I mumbled.

"Yeah you know me from earlier when you seized my money and ran!" He tapped his foot.

Forget it. I would remember if I know this freak.

"We gotta go, See you around!" Chunji smiled, waving at the same time.

"I doubt we're going to see each other again." I gave a small smile, before turning.

"Wait," Chunji called, pulling something from his jacket.

"I want to be friends with you, come find us when you're free." He passed me a card that reads 'VIP', with an address printed below. 

"YAH! Idiot, why did you give her that? You're supposed to give it to someone important!" L.Poodle whined. 

I rolled my eyes, "It's okay, I don't think I ever want to see this L.Freak again." I shoved the card to L.Joe, annoyed. 

"Bye Chunji. Nice meeting you." I smiled and walked away.

 

I made my way to the park bench, where I spend most of my nights.

Byunghun.

Byunghun.

Byunghun.

Who is he really?

There's a familiar ring to his name, that I can't put a finger on.

Who are you, L.Joe?

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

Betcha people are wondering how they're related, :P wanna make guesses?

 I cannot breathe.