13. In Love.

L.Joe's Girl Is Desperate For Money! [Discontinued.]

Chapter 13- In Love.


"We're back!" I shouted, my hand interwined with L.Joe's.

He smiled at me assuring that everything would be okay.

"YAY ICE- COUPLE?!" Ricky shieked, making all the members surround us.

"HYUNG! WHA-"

"She's my girlfriend," L.Joe pulled me closer beside him, making me blush even more.

"Yeah.. Well.. Long story." I flashed an awkward smile.

"HYUNG. WAE?! WAE YOU STEAL MY HYEMI?!" Ricky ran over to my side and clutched firmly onto my arm, pouting like a little child.

"Aigoo," I pinched his cheeks, "You cute thing." 

"Yah! Now if you excuse us, We have some business to do." L.Joe winked at me, sending me all kinds of feels.

Ricky scooted over to Changjo.

"Use Protection," CAP nudged L.Joe, making me flustered.

"Yeah! I don't want our bed to be dirty, honey." Chunji joked.

"Not THAT kind of business," L.Joe rolled his eyes before sending me a sweet smile. 

Afterwhich, his hand travelled around my waist and pulled me to his room, "Let's go have a chat," 

 

"You knew it was me all along?" I asked, L.Joe was playing with my hair, Like old times.

"It came to me when I was rapping my part in 'crazy' and you were looking at me with those eyes," He chuckled, now combing my hair with his fingers. 

"You know if you like my hair so much you can have it," I laughed.

"Aniyo, your hair only looks beautiful on you," he kissed my cheek, making me blush for the nth time that day.

Silence filled the room, the two of us just staring at each other.

When did I become so 'romantic'?

Staring at a boy.

Hmmmm.

I finally decided to speak first.

"I'm sorry," I pecked L.Joe's lips.

He looked at me, obviously confused.

"Why?" He scooted nearer to me. 

From the position we're in, it definitely looks wrong to someone who walks in the roo-

"HYUN- AHHH I'M SORRY, PROTECTION!" Ricky opened the door and slammed it close again.

Exactly my point.

"Ignore him, So you were saying?" L.Joe smiled, making my heart melt alongside.

"I'm sorry I forgot about us," I frowned.

"It's okay, it's all okay now that you're with me," He leaned closer to me, "I Love you," 

"I Love you too," I smiled, "But it feels so wrong to be saying that as your assistant." 

L.Joe laughed, "Then quit this job and become my 24/7 girlfriend," 

I giggled, "You're funny, I need money, poodle." 

"I'll support you," his finger touched the tip of my nose, making it cringe.

"Eyy," I abruptly sat up, "That's what you say, you have a career, and I don't want to get pummeled to death by your fans," 

"I'm sure they will be supportive of us," His hands hugged my waist from behind and rested his head on my shoulder.

My heart was beating at an irregular speed, feeling his chest against my back.

"Did you see what they did when they found out was your assistant?" I questioned.

"Aniyo, what happened?" He pulled back and turned me to face him.

"They would have totally attacked me if I didn't pin that girl on the wall," I hissed.

L.Joe soothingly rubbed my back, "What did that girl say?" 

I looked at him for a few seconds before answering, "She asked if I even had parents," 

L.Joe's hand abruptly stopped, and he hugged me.

I froze a little at the unexpected contact, before hugging him back.

"It's okay," he paused.

"You have me," 

 

 

 


Guys. I've read your comments, AND I'M SO SORRY FOR GOING SO FAST D;

I don't know what got over me, spur in the moment i guess.

Forgive me will you? :/

My other fic would be better, I promise >~<

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME ):

 OMFG!