1. Not Even A Cent.

L.Joe's Girl Is Desperate For Money! [Discontinued.]

Chapter 1- Not Even A Cent.


The story begins with Hyemi's POV.

"That's my change!" The woman stuck out her finger, pointing it towards my direction.

I stuck my tongue out at the middle aged lady. "Finders keepers, losers weepers. Bye ahjumma!" Afterwhich, I dashed out of the grocery store and into a alley. I sighed, opening my palm.

"Ten.. Twenty-five.. Five-Fifty!" I smiled, satisfied. 

Yes. I live as a thief. 

I don't have a house. 

I don't have a family. 

I don't have a friend. 

So technically, I'm a homeless orphan. Pitiful, aren't I? 

And because of all those factors, I basically live on stealing, mobbing, begging. 

Why would I do all those, they're against the law! That, my friend, must be what you're thinking right now. 

Well, why else would I do it if not for Money? 

You know how people say Love is more important than money? 

Bull.

Those people can go screw themselves. 

WHY would anybody in the right mind fall in love with no money? Without money, nothing can be achieved. So why the hell?

I ran my fingers through my hair messily, "Aish I have no where to sleep today." 

Oh, I forgot to tell you something important. 

I hate every single in life, except for one thing. 

Rapping. 

That's right.

This girl's got swag. 

Those of you who thinks rapping only applies to guys, you're terribly, horribly, wrong. 

I reached into my pocket and took out a red coloured scrunchie given by the accessory shop owner who pities me so much, and tied my hair into a high ponytail. I frowned and started walking out of the alley. 

Is it just me, or is the sun extremely hot today?

My attention was shortly disrupted by a green note that flew past my feet. 

That's ten bucks!

Immediately, I dashed over and picked up the note, dusting the dust off. 

Just as I was about to stuff it into my pocket, A deep voice interrupted my actions. 

"YAH, THAT'S MINE!" 

 

 

 


Heyyyyyyyyy! :D Omgosh the number of subbies *-* I LOVE YOU GUYS. <3 And welcome to my new fic, to all my old readers ^^ 

That was the first chappie, How was it? Commentcomment! ^^ Oh, It's short cos it's sort of a prologue. The future chappies are so much longer! Promised. <; 

 LJOEEEEE.