French Toast

Breaking boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Rose's Pov ]

I sprung out of my bed and did my morning routine remembering that my father is going to be gone for the whole day due to his business. I changed into a simple red v neck and black short shorts and decided to treat myself to some breakfast.

I headed out in search of a store that would sell American food. While looking I found a store that stood out because it was called 'An all American breakfast' and exactly what I'm looking for.

The store was fairly packed filled with a lot of foreigners, this made me feel more comfortable. The food here must taste really good I thought as I walked to the back of the line. Bacon and eggs would be nice.

“ Hey Rose” a deep and familiar voice said. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ Chanyeol POV ] 
 

Today Baekhyun's mom was gone for the whole day due to business so Beakhyun invited the usual people he hangs with to come over and chill. But I couldn't resist to buy some food first at my favorite breakfast store. It was pretty packed as usual. I made my way to the back of the long line. While walking to the back of the store I noticed a very familiar girl. 

” Hey Rose” I greeted with a big smile.

” Hey ... Um Chanyeol ” she greeted back. 

“ So what are you ordering? ” I asked trying to get a conversation started 

“ I'm not sure yet, but I was thinking about ordering Eggs and Bacon ” she replied and then pouted which was cute. No no Chanyeol don't think of her in that way, you just met this girl three days ago.

“ Well....the French toast here tastes really good” 

“ Okay I'll try it ”she said while looking up at me.

When she ordered the French toast I smiled to myself happy that she took my advice. I also ordered French and waited for my order beside her.

“Do you mind if I sit with you?” I asked when our orders came. Hopefully, she doesn't mind 

“ I don't mind ” she smiled. 

She's different from what the media portrays black people as. Baekhyun and Kai are right why judge a person if you don't know them or their past. It's always good to get to know the person first I thought as we took a seat at a table for two.

There was an awkward silence and I realized that Rose was staring at me weirdly. 

“ Aren't you going to eat? ” I asked which made her turn red and made me laugh a little. 

“ Yes” she mumbled and then ate a piece of her French toast.

I think me and Rose can become really good friends. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I never realized how good lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter