You're My Special Someone ( special chapter )

Breaking boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Rose's Pov

" Chanyeol where are we going " I asked as he dragged me into the parking lot. 

"I never agreed to this " I said as he forced me into his car

I was at work when Chanyeol decided to kidnap me from my late night shift. Now I'm in his car and going who knows where. The odd thing is that Lin and Eun ae were okay with it and didn't seem mad. They seemed suspicious though.

" Chanyeol could you please tell me where we're going" I asked calmly.

" Somewhere special " he smiled keeping his eyes on the road.

" Special " I muttered looking out the window.  
 That helps a  lot 

" Don't you just love Christmas? " Chanyeol said randomly.

"Yeah, I like Christmas a lot " I replied happily,y 

" You know what Christmas ten times more awesome? " he asked. 

" Nope " I simply replied.

" Spending It with that special someone " 

" Pardon me, I didn't catch that " 

" I forget what I said " he awkwardly laughed

"Anyways we're here " 

He parked his car and we got out. I looked around noticing all the couples holding hands and being lovey-dovey but I mostly noticed the beautiful river.

I've only been living in Korea for a month but I know for sure that is the Han River is one of Korea's tourist attractions. The bridge was all lit up and the pretty lights were reflecting on the river. 

" So the Han River is the special place " I smiled.

" I've always wanted to come but no one would take me. Thank you Chanyeol " 

" No problem just think of it as a part of your Christmas present " he winked and took a hold of my hand leading me through the crowd.

He's such a happy virus when I'm with him I can't help but smile.

It began to get really windy and then I realized that I forgot my jacket back at work. Why am I so stupid.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter