Netflix And Chill

Breaking boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It never ran through Rose's mind, that maybe Baekhyun and Chanyeol might have a crush on her. It also never occurred to her that maybe she liked them too. But it's impossible to date two people, at the same time. So she has to obviously make her mind up and fast, before she becomes stressed out. Rose sat down on her bed, browsing through Netflix trying to figure out what she should watch, on a boring Friday night. She had already seen everything on Netflix and decided to go downstairs and find a snack or something.

 

“You know, you only come downstairs, if it's for food or if you want to beg me for something “Rose’s father stated while shaking his head and laughing a little. He wasn't lying though, it was true. Rose spends most if not all of her day cooped up in her room upstairs. Sometimes she doesn’t even come down to eat food, which is very strange, for her.

 

“Is everything okay, darling? You've been moping around this whole month"

 

“It’s nothing Dad, no need to worry, I got everything figured out" She replies and gives a reassuring smile. But in all honesty, she was not fine and was totally confused about what she should do.

 

She looks in her fridge only to find nothing, shuts it, sighs and heads back upstairs to do nothing. She flops on her bed, and looks up at the ceiling before she picks up her phone. She notices a message from Baekhyun and gets a little nervous, before she opens up his text. She clicks on her messages and slowly reads what Baekhyun had asked. He stated he had nothing to do and wanted to spend time with her at the moment. That caused her face to turn as red as a tomato.

 

Of course taking upon Baekhyun’s offer she gets dressed in an oversized black sweater and light blue ripped jeans. Keeping it plain and simple. She pulls out a dark blanket scarf and drapes it around her neck before she goes downstairs. Rose let's her dad know that she's going on a walk because was had nothing to do. That was completely true; there was nothing to do. Her dad had gave up questioning her every time she left the house, and just had to trust she wasn’t getting into trouble or doing drugs. She forces her feet into her black converses and hugs her dad before leaving their little house.

 

Baekhyun had told her to meet him at the park where she had met him and all of his friends. A lot of stuff had happen at the park for Rose; good memories and slight bad ones. But it would always be a special park to her because it's where she met her first friends in Korea. The weather is what Rose would call perfect, it wasn't too hot and there was always a nice breeze, from time t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter