Lunch...not with him

The Timing is Always Off!

Jieun's POV

Of course I would want to spend time with him, it's just that everyone either thinks I'm madly in love with him and tease me like there's no tomorrow or they're extremely jealous and do something stupid which gets us in trouble. And to top that off I have to be with SHINee  for the entire day which will make me a target to all the girls. He's also followed by some the most annoying girls who I secretly dislike a lot. And finally, I've dated some of Jonghyun's friends, not from SHINee though...that would just be awkward.

Anyways, I sat down and I sat him down in the seat next to me. He turned to me and opened his mouth to speak but the teacher came in. 

"Morning class," he said.

"Good morning Mr. Shim," the class said in union.

He started doing attendance when he got to my name.

"Jung Jieun?" 

"Here!" I raised my hand. I can feel Jonghyun smiling at me like I was a dork.

"Kim Jo-,"

"Here," he said not letting the teacher finish.

"Oh, you're here today."

All the girls sighed and giggled. Maybe I should've let him ditch school for a month, what would happen to all the girls. Hehe.

For the entire period he kept brushing his leg against mine. We were wearing the usual Korean uniforms - blouses and blazers with the blue and gold crest on them. 

To get him back, I kept hitting his arm whenever he started writing.

He growled. "Stop it!" he whined.

I bumped his arm again.

"Aish, please stop. I can't get anything done!" he said just before Minhee, a really fake, annoying queenka walked right past us.

Her skirt was ridiculously high and her blouse showed way too much of her torso...just...urg.

My smile instantly went away when she came and "accidentally" brushed her arm against his.

I don't think they've ever dated but I know he hates her. 

When she went back to her desk, Jonghyun made a pucker face and I giggled. I saw Minhee turn around when I giggled and give me a deathglare.

---------------------------------------------------------

Two periods have gone by but I wasn't with Jonghyun, I had higher classes. After lunch, which is next, I have two more periods of school that he happen to be in and then after school, I have to follow him wherever he goes. This is gonna be a long day.

"Just five more minutes," I mumbled.

I looked out the window, then to my right and I saw Kai. Then I remembered that I was dating him. We've been on three dates and they were really fun. But I don't think he was interested in me, I was the one who asked him first because I wanted to do something last Friday. Don't take it the wrong way, I was kinda interested when I saw him at the gym practicing his dancing when I was picking up my sister. He looked really cool so I decided I was bored and I wanted to ask him out.

There wasn't really a spark though. He's great but I think we should just be friends.

Brrrrriiiing

Finally! 

I quickly grabbed my things and went out the door to the cafeteria when someone started walking beside me.

"Hey there," he smiled and wrapped his arm around me. "Wanna eat lunch?"  

i thought about Jonghyun and how I was supposed to spend the day with him. But then I thought about how funny he'd look when he saw I was with someone else but him.

"Sure!" I said. He led me to the cafeteria and bought me lunch even though I complained that he didn't have to.

While we were eating, I noticed that he always took a quick glance and Kyrstal who was at the table beside us.

"Kai? You okay?" I asked.

"Ummmmmm, Jieun?" he called.

"Yeah?" I said.

"You're an amazing girl, really, but can we just stay friends?"

I was surprised but I felt the same way too so I wasn't upset.

"Of course!" I said.

"Really? That's really great!" he replied.

"Besides, Krystal suits you more than me." I took a bite of my ramen.

"W-what?" he blushed like crazy.

"You're not a very subtle guy," I teased, "I can tell you like her."

"F-fine, I do..." he put his head down.

"Ahhhhhh! I knew it! So cute!"

"Hey, I wouldn't be talking Mrs. Kim Jonghyun," he stuck out his tongue.

My face turned blood shot red and it got hot.

"W-what are you talking about?" I just had to stutter.

"I know I've only been here for three weeks but I keep up to date about what goes on in school, player queenka," he smirked.

I stuck my tongue out and he chuckled. For the rest of the lunch period, we started talking about the randomest things. It was nice talking to a guy who has no interest to date me for once.

Talkng to a guy who has no interst to date me for once.

Jonghyun...oops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayo waddup Bells?

I managed to write this even though I'm on vacation 

LIKE A BOSS!

Hehe Kai is in this now! :D 

Yes, Im an Exotic...and a Shawol too...an Exotic Shawol.

Anyways, I'm trying to request a poster so look forward to that.

When I get home from vacation, I'll be on ninja mode.

Okay? Talk to you guys later :)

Annyeong!