Innocence

The Timing is Always Off!

Jieun's POV 

It was getting late.

Jonghyun and I had road every thrill ride on the outside part. It was funny because we were singing SHINee songs on the rides...very loudly.

There was this man who even complained about us being too loud.

We took tons of selcas with our couple clothing. 

Some fans recognized him, but were respectful enough to keep their cool. I was really grateful for that.

We were waiting in line for snacks and there was a baby left while her umma was ordering. We were staring at the baby and it smiled at us. An nosy ajumma came to us and asked "Is that your baby?!" I started stuttering while Jonghyun was smirking.

"Ani, it's that lady's baby. Ours is in here," Jonghyun patted my stomach, shocking the ajumma making her walk away.

I had to admit, it was funny. "Why would you do that, you pabo!" I giggled as I playfully hit him.

The entire day, he would not let go of my hand.

"YAHHHHH! BLING BLING DINO! I WANNA EAT NOW!" I yelled.

"SHUSH! People can hear you, you know?" Jonghyun put his finger over his lips telling me to quiet down.

"....oh....erm...oops."

"Aish you're so clueless," he said as he ruffled my hair.

"Says the dumb musician," I fired back.

"I can be smart too, if I wanted. It's just not required for guys like me," he winked.

I rolled my eyes, "Let's just go eat,"

We made our way to the Arirang Cafeteria to eat.

I made a pit stop at the ladies' restroom.

I was washing my hands when someone called me.

"Ahem, Jieun?" A tall, pretty girl with long black hair said.

"Oh, Eun Mi sunbae! Nice to see you here," I said, trying to be friendly.

Eun Mi unnie graduated last year from high school.

"Annyeong Jieun. I'm here with my cousins. What brings you here, a date?" She winked.

"Unnie, how'd you know?"

"Of course you would be here on a date, Ms. Player!"

I stayed silent.

"Oh...have you changed your player ways? But are you on a date?"

I nodded my head.

"You're not a player anymore?! Must be some guy to make you change, eh? So, who is he?"

I smiled, "Kim Jonghyun."

Just then all the colour from her face drained.

"Y-you're with Jonghyun...perminantely?" She said.

"Y-yes, why?"

"Jieun-ah, be careful with him. He says a lot of things that aren't true. He's filled with empty promises. Actually, I'd dumping him soon if I were you! He's a lowlife conceited jerk who know his way around girls," 

"U-unnie, you can't make judgments like that. You don't even know him."

"Oh, I know him. I was with him for almost a month. He played with me 3 times when we were together, if you know what I mean. I wasn't even his first! He pretty much forced me to do it with him, even though it was my first time. Unbelievable. Then one day, he just dumped me becuase he got bored."

I widened my eyes.

"Jieun? You're a , right?" She asked me.

I gulped and nodded my head.

"Well, your boyfriend isn't." With that she left.

I stared at the mirror. All these years of being a player, completely innocent while he wasn't?

My phone vibrated.

Jonghyun: Are you done yet babe? 

I slowly made my way out of the washroom and found Jonghyun waiting outside for me.

"Finally! You took forever!"

He put his arm around me and lead me to a table and sat me down while he bought 2 Japanese bento boxes.

"Looks good, right?"

I gave a small smile.

He started eating. I just stared down.

"Jieun-ah, aren't you gonna eat?"

"Oh, oh! Um, yeah, I'll, um, I'm gonna eat,"

He chuckled and blushed, "You're so cute."

We continued eat. Eventually, I finished.

"It's getting late, let's go home now," He said.

I noded. He took my hand and we started walking towards the parking lot.

The sky and the lights were so beautiful tonight, but I didin't really get to notice it.

My mind was occupied with the things Eun Mi had said.

"He's filled with empty promises"

He held my hand even tighter 

"He played with me 3 times when we were together, if you know what I mean"

I started to shake a little, not because it was cold. Because suddenly, I felt nervous around Jonghyun.

He noticed me shake and he stopped us, pulling me into a long hug, trying to keep me warm.

"I wasn't even his first!"

"Jieun? You're a , right?"

"Well, your boyfriend isn't."

I don't know whether she was lying or not.

"I've been innocent this whole time, when you're not even a ?" I muttered softly.

He pulled away quickly, "what was that?"

"I'm innocent, you're not." 

My eyes grew darker.

"Am I correct?" I bluntly asked.

"W-well, wait...you're a ?" Jonghyun stuttered.

"Yes. I am. And you're not. Am I correct?"

"...well..um... yeah, I'm not," 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erm, hey there.

Been a while right...?

Yeah, sorry about that, really sorry.

Can I just say it took me a while to think of what's gonna happen next.

And can I add that it was REALLY awkward for me to write this...

Well...ummm....yeah.....

ANYWAYS!!!

All you Shawols reading!

Subscribe to Abby_Unnie's fanfic: SHINee Derp Faces & More 

(co-athored by me^^) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/280064/shinee-derp-faces-more-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin-derp

Dem EXOTICS put your hands up!!!

and subscribe to her other fanfic: EXO Derp Faces & More

(I co-author it as well^^) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/280975/exo-derp-faces-more-exo-exok-exom-kai-luhan-baekhyun-kris

I shall shower you with gifs of my bby now

Alright, annyeong!

REMEMBER TO COMMENT!!!