2.

Your Nickname Is Baozi Boy!!!!

hot.png

I heard the doorbell ring. I got out of bed and lazily walked down the stairs. I heard Pickle barking, "I am coming!" I said and ran downstairs. I opened the door to see Donghae standing there. 

"Annyeong!" He said and waved. "Sup!" Krystal said. I saw Tiffany hiding and I gave her a glare. I slammed the door and walked up to my room.

"Aigoo..." I got in uniform and opened the door and no one was there. "That's a relief..." I said and ran to the shop. When I arrived I saw Kai approaching me.

"Annyeong!" He said and smiled. I learned all their names in at least 15 minutes. "Get to work." I said and walked passed him. As I entered the shop I heard EXO in the back of the room. I opened the door to see Sehun throwing food at Luhan. "YAH!!!!" Luhan looked shocked and smiled, "Oh, uh..."

I walked toward Suho and yanked his ear. "You are the leader right?!" I whispered in his ear. "DO YOUR ROLE CORRECTLY!" I said and kicked his leg. "AISH!" He said and held his leg.

I looked at Kris who was dozing off, "Yah, are you going to be an idiot or work?" I said and looked at him. He nodded and ran toward the cookbook. I walked out of the kitchen and flipped the sign to "OPEN".

I walked behind the counter and saw Krystal who was helping me. The first customer came in, "One Cherry Chunk please!" The lady said and handed me the money. "Arrasso, YAH ONE CHERRY CHUNK!" I yelled. "Neh!" I heard back.

As more customers came in I noticed the first customer didn't get her order. I walked to the kitchen and saw that it was a mess. "YAH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!?!?!?!" Kris was running to the mixer than the oven. I saw Chanyeol running to the heater but he tripped on Sehun who was cleaning the floor.

"YAH!!!" I screamed louder. They all turned their heads, "Eun Ae-sshi..." I looked at them "That is it!" I walked out and to the patio. "Leeteuk-sshi." He turned his head, "Eun Ae-sshi!" I looked at him

"Can you please help out the boys in the back?" He smiled and nodded. Out of Super Juinor my favorite member was Sungmin. Sungmin looked at me "Oh! Eun Ae-sshi!"

He said and smiled and walked toward me. "S-S-Sungmin-sshi.." I said and smiled. "I need you to help EXO please!" I said and smiled. "Ah, arachi!" He said and patted my head. I was starting to blush. 

Donghae P.O.V 

I walked outside to have a chat with my members We started chatting about Eun Ae. "She is really cold! I like that." I heard Sungmin say.

"Neh, hey I bet we can change her!" Yesung said. I nodded and smiled "I bet you I can make her fall for me!" I said and winked. "She is not easy to get~" Siwon said. "Speak of the devil!" Kangin said.

Eun Ae was walking out but she started talking to Leeteuk. I glared slightly. And looked at my phone when I looked back up I saw her blushing madly when Sungmin touched her. "Aigoo, just watch!" I said under my breath. 

Eun Ae P.O.V 

I walked back to the kitchen and saw only Xiumin sitting there. "Yah Xiumin-sshi where are the others?"

He looked up and pouted,"I really don't know!" He said and smiled he walked toward me. I backed away, "Yah to close." I said and pushed him farther. He looked at me and smiled "Yah don't be like that!" He said and punched my arm.

I glared at him "Do not touch me." He looked at me and smiled than wacked the back of my head. "You are so cold!" He said and walked out of the room. "Aish that boy.." I said and walked back to Super Juinor.

I walked out to see Leeteuk wearing an apron. All of Suju came in and smiled. "We will get to work!" They said at the same time and saluted. I laughed and was about to walk out when I tripped. "Ah-" I was caught by Donghae. I glared at him and pushed him, "Why did you catch me?" I said and looked at him. "To be a friendly boy!" He said and laughed. "Aish really.." I said and walked out of the room.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! Second Chapter is up! I have an idea for the next chapter so stay tuned! Do not forget to hit suscribe and post a comment! <3