1.

Your Nickname Is Baozi Boy!!!!

I woke up in the morning and looked at the clock. 9:30 

"Aish! I am late!" I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and ran to my closet to find my outfit.

"Where is my uniform!?" I scanned my closet.

'Bingo!" I changed into it and ran out of the door.

"Bye Pickle!" I said to my dog. I hopped on my bike and started riding madly down the streets. When I arrived everyone was glaring at me, "Yah stop your glaring and get to work." 

We opened the shop and boy was it a busy day! "One Carmel Crust a long with a Sugar Strawberry Stiick!" I made it as fast as I could and handed it  the food to the kind old lady. 

Tiffany POV 

As I walked out of my dorm I recieved a call. 

"Yobseyo?" 

"Ah, Tiffany please come to the SM building." 

"Arrasso." 

I hung up my phone and thought if it was Jiyong that called. He hasn't contacted me for awhile. I shurgged and walked to the building. "Wussup." I said as everyone turned. 

"Tiffany noona!" Sehun said "We are moving to a new location!" He said and smiled. 

"Oh really? I wonder if the location is nice.." I said and looked and Soo Man sunbaenim. 

"Get in the car children!" I walked into the car and looked at my phone. Miss Call I called the number.

"Yobseyo?" 

"Tifffany it's Eun Ae! Has GD called?" 

"Oh, no..." 

"Oh I am sorry for asking. What are you doing?" 

"I am going to the new location!" 

"Ah arrasso you must be busy! Bye!'' I smiled at the phone. Eun Ae was a mean girl but she was only nice to me. 

Eun Ae POV 

When I got off the phone with Tiffany a whole group of people came in. "Annyeonghaseyo! What would you like today?" One of the guys stared at me and smiled. "I would like you and me at-" I hit his head and glared.

"If you are going to flirt I am not interested." I said and looked over at a woman "Miss you may come up!" The woman turned "Miss?!" She said. A boy covered "Taemin! Honey be quite!" The boys behind him giggled. Taemin glared at them. "Yah! I am no-" He was cut off when I saw a man enter. 

"Hello miss! We are here to buy the area!" He said

"Mwo?! Buy the area!" I said looking really pissed off. "No." I said simply. The man looked at the flirtasious guy and whispered to him. 

"Come on beautiful!" I saw his face up close. "Omo, you are Super Juinor's Donghae!" Donghae smiled. "Well I see you noticed me!" I smiled "You are my least favorite member to be honest." I flicked his forehead and looked at the man. 

"Well leave. I have no buisness with you." I said while smiling. The man looked at me "SMTOWN you are working here for now on!" He than whispered something to them.  I smiled. It will be fun torturing them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YO YO YO! First chapter up! Do not forget to comment and suscribe~