Love is as thick as friendship

Stalk Me [FROZEN]

''So if you do it this way,'' Du Joon made a move with his hand,''It will look cooler,otherwise,it looks too unnatural.''

''I agree with him.'' said Junhyung,as Hyun Seung tried to repeat the move and go on to the next one as they practiced in their dance room.

Du Joon looked up.It was the first time that guy agreed with him on anything since a week passed after they nearly fought.He nodded and turned his back on him,smiling.After all,they weren't enemies.

Yet.

''Aish,ya imma!'' he slapped Hyun Seung,''look at Gi Kwang!Can't you do it like him?'' Hyun Seung made another attempt.

''I said naturaly!''

Junhyung sighed.He opened his folder and took out some paper,and started rapping under his breath.

''Hyung.You've rapped that like,five million times before!''exclaimed Yeo Seob,himself sitting on the floor on a lollipop.Their leader now turned to him.

''Yeah cuz he's practicing for perfection,not like somebody.''

''Ara,ara.'' yeo seob got up,''I'll practice too.So you don't make us all look like jobless bastards.''

Time was passing by while the six beasts,if you could call those cuties that,practiced and practiced,danced and danced.They were all dripping with sweat,and even the most ambitious ones,Junhyung and Du Joon,were now ready to take some rest.

''Ah.Now that was good.'' said AJ as he layed down his head on Yeo Seob's shoulder.The guy put his arm around AJ and soon,they fell asleep like that.

After a while,a knock on the door could be heard.

''Who?''

''It's ______.'' 

Du Joon and Junhyung caught each other's eye and both looked away.

Dong Woon stood up to open the door.

''Anneyoung.'' he smiled and hugged her.''Come in.Although it's so embarassing.The hyungs and I are so stinky after practice...''

''It's ok Dong Woon-ah!''she smiled,and as she did,two men's hearts,present in that room skipped a beat.''I came to take AJ..'' as she spotted Gi Kwang and Yeo Seob she started laughing.Even Junhyung had to smile.She took out her phone and took a picture just before both of them opened their eyes.''I'm so putting this on twitter for the fans.''She walked up to AJ and grabbed his hand,pulling him up.

''Aish noona.''

''Common.Oppa's want to see you.''

''If they miss me so much they should have been in the same company as us.''

''Well,tell them that when we get home,'' she turned around to leave but paused.''Oh.Junhyung oppa...''

Nothing but his eyeballs moved towards her.

''Yong Guk oppa asked me to remind you that-''

''that I should be at his place tomorrow morning.I know.''

''...Ok...'' she turned around,bowed to Du Joon and was out of the room with AJ running after her.

''Hey noona!!!Wait for us!'' Yeo Seob screamed as he grabbed a hold of Hyun Seung's hair,taking him too.

''I don't know how Yong Guk and Junhyung tend to stay bestfriends for so long.''

''Gi Kwang,it's the same as you and me.''

''Yeah but Junhyung's so cooolldd and Yong Guk so warrrm-''

''If you actually think about it,they're very similar.''

''Yeah.Humans tend to stick to the ones like them,but stay unique at the same time.''

''Am I dumb,or did you not make any sense right now?'' 

AJ gave her the look.She ruffled his hair.

---------------------------------------

Back to practice room

--------------------------------------

''Dong Woon-ah.''

''Hmm?''

''Don't over do it.You should take some rest.We worked enough for today.''

''Ah.Yes hyung-nim.'' he walked to Du Joon and they clasped hands for a moment and then Dong Woon left,leaving behind the two hyungs.

''I'll be off now too,''said Du Joon,''so you better come along,I'll be locking the room.'' He said that and start to leave but when he reached the door;

''Hyung.''

Du joon stopped and turned around to Junhyung,raising his eyebrows,''Yeah?''

''Let's make a deal.Or a rule.So we can abide by it.So there would be no problems.''

''What are you talking about?''

''Her.''

Du Joon leaned on the door frame.

''And what kind of rule.''

''Say like,we won't fight.Since we are still friends.Are we not.''

Du joon nodded slowly.

''And we both agree that we give eachother a chance now and then to try and make her ours.''

''And whenever she's in trouble,we get her out no matter what.''

''Yes hyung.Deal?''

Du Joon smiled.''Deal''

They shook hands.