His arms

Stalk Me [FROZEN]

In the narrow streets of a dark city,a young woman ran.She slipped as she rounded a corner,blinded by fear and the pouring rain. She was now completely soaked,cold water dripping from her long,wavy hair and sliding from her leather jacket. The baying of the dogs could be heard louder now. It was time to run again. But when she got to the back of the street, she stopped dead.He stood there,in a hood, dogs on chains at his heels.

----------------------------------------------------------

One year earlier:

----------------------------------------------------------

''I got the poweeerr~''

''ROAR''

*grunts*

''Kimasoo SAWOO''

''She's a demon~''sings another voice.

''Aish...'' I opened my eyes slowly.

''-~Follow me--~~lalalalalalala '' *sound of a smack*

''Aish..''I grown.''and they call him sophisticated?'' I get up slowly and turn my head to the lamp table,spotting a picture in a frame of me,and my two brother's;Bang Yong Guk and Jay Park.''Jayopp-''

He moon walks into the room.''Yeah babe?''

''Can you guys please turn the volume down?I need to sleep.''

''You have to get your up.''

''I still have five minutes to sleep.''

''Negaaa wasso,uriga wass-''

''YONG GUK SHUT UP.''

''sssoo,stop,aaarggghhhhaaa-'' he roars as he jumps on top of me and showers me with kisses.

''God.Why did you give me two whole idiots?''

''Lils sis,get up!''

''Me no want.''

''Ohh no,babe,you want.'' and with that,he grabs me and heads to the bathroom,a screaming me in his arms,and dumps me in the bathroom,opening the shower,cold shower.

And that's how everyone of my mornings started.

*phone rings* 

''Yoboseyo?''

''Morn,princess.'' God.Why do they make all these cute nicks for me?Is it 'cause I am the only girl here?

''I'm just finishing my breakfast AJ.Will get down in a moment.''My best friend and cousin.

I've lost my parents and was left alone,to the care of my two big brothers.Even though love for them oozed out of me,they still weren't as close to me as AJ was.A guy in BEAST,a band under the CUBEE,were I was an idol too.

 

At that time,I was not entirely aware of the one guy who liked me,because he never showed it.Being one of the members of beast,Junhyung was always buzy,and most of the time,I was too.So we rarely even said hello to each other.Another reason I didn't notice him,was because I was always buzy blushing when Yun Do Joon would pass by and smile at me.I have to admit,he was dazzling.He still is.

But when you and him are alone,you cannot help but notice him.

So this is a story of how one year ago,that day after AJ had picked me up(that crazy morning),me and Junhyung got stuck in a lift.

Not funny.

And don't ooohh and your eyebrow.

So here we go:

A wet kiss on my cheek,and AJ ran off.I sighed and decided to go up to the next floor,where I would talk to my manager about the new look I came up with.I walked in to the elevator and as I turned around,saw Junhyung sliding throught the little space the door's left as they closed.

''Hey.'' he nodded

''Hey.'' I smiled without it reaching my eyes.

''How're things going?'' hands in pockets,cap slightly to the side.Bad boy style,hot and on top of all,a gentleman.

''Cool.You?''

''Great.''

''Good.''

I didn't notice the awkwardness because I was buzy staring at the numbers,changing as we rushed upwards.And the lights flickered.

And there was a loud bang after which the elevator shook and I found myself on the floor.The shaking stopped as I got up,Junhyung giving me a hand.

''You okay?''

''Yeah...what on earth-'' I didn't complete as the lift jerked and moved downwards and tilted.

''.Don't move.I think one of the wires that hold the elevator got off.'' Great.

We stood there,his hand supporting my back,face thoughtfull,assessing the situation.He carefully took out his mobile.''No connection...lucky we are.''His face expression changed from confusion to shock.''If we stay here any longer,the air is going to leave the space...'' It hit me.I remembered stories of oxygen leaving non-working elevators and soon enough,I began to breathe heavily.As time passed,it became worse.

It became so unbareable that I just had to black out.

And when I opened my eyes next,I was craddled in Junhyung's arms.