Training~

Is This For Real?

Listen to: Angel-Teen Top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgctRZJg0TI

--------------------------

 It was a bright and sunny morning in Colorado. It was just another day today of more training. You rolled out of bed. It was barely 6:30 AM. Today was fundamental training at the rink. The rink was the ice skating rink where they had all the materials that were needed for training in any sports.

You quickly changed into shorts and a t-shirt and tied your hair into a ponytail. You grabbed your gear, like the snow googles, heavy jacket, snow pants, snow boots and of course your snow board. You stuffed your clothes ad googles into your duffle bag and left your apartment. You didn't live by yourself, you lived with your family friend, Simon Cho, Bwho lived with the other short track speed skaters. You just always left later than they did because, you had less training for some reason. Your coach said that if you over practiced, then your muscles would get tense and that's never good.

---------------

You arrived at the ice rink at 7:00 AM. Shaun White was already there on the stationary bike.* That guy is just to good.* You thought to yourself.

You walked into the girl's locker room and put all your stuff into your locker. You heard footsteps cone in, but you didn't really pay attention.

" Well look who we have here. Miss snow boarder." Hyunah sneered.

" Oh! Hey Hyunah! Did you just get here too?" You asked.

" Obviously," She said, rolling her eyes then taking her water, iPod and towel, she walked off with an attitude.

You just shrugged it off. Hyunah was always like that to you. Quickly grabbing your own iPod, water and towel, you headed off to do stretches and excersizes. You walked out of the lockerroom and went towards where Shaun was.

"Hey Shaun," You said, while doing your streches.

"Morning, _______!" He answered cheerfully.

You smiled to yourself.* This guy is always happy,huh?*You though to touself as you did your splits to stretch your legs.

You got up and started to do your real training. The stationary bike. Although the real competition may only last a few minutes, the training lasts for hours on end.

Then, ou of nowhere, all the skaters walked into the training room. Try had just finished their steps on the stairs. It wa rare whenever the skaters and snowboarders trained together. It been almost 3 months since the last time you did.

"Simon!" You said, running up to him and gave him a big bear hug.

"Hey ______," he said, patting you on the head.

" Hey, ________, do you remember me?" A voice asked.

You turned around to see Apolo Ohno standing there.

"Of course I do!" You said cheerfully, giving him a hug.

"JR!" You heard Hyunah scream while she rushed over to the guy that looked half Asian.

"Poor kid," Apolo muttered, as Simon shook his head and left to go do his weights.

" Why? Who's that?"You asked innocently.

"Hyunah's a bit obsessed and possesive over JR over there. Ever since the kids moved here she's been all over him."Apolo explained.

"What's so bad about Hyunah?" You asked.

Apolo scoffed," I think you would know yourself, she treats eveyone here like she rules the place, yet, people like you have scores higher than hers."

"She's not that much if a ... Is she?" You questioned.

Apolo patted your head and got onto a stationary bike.

You pulled out your iPod and climbed onto the stationary bike. You saw on the corner of your eye someone sit into the one next to you, but you were to into the music your cousin, Chanhee had.(Aka,Chunji of Teen Top).

You finished about an hour later, and so dis the guy next to you. You got up and looked down to tuen your iPod off, because next was stairs. But instead, you bumped into a muscular chest.

" I'm sorry, I wasn't looking," you said, looking up to see the guy that Hyuna was obsessing over.

" You're fine, it was probably my fault. I didn't see you. Aren't you ________ Park?" he asked.

You nodded," I'm sorry, but I don't know your name." You said, kinda embarrased.

"JR Celski." The guy said.

" So you're JR. I've heard of you, but I couldn't put the name to the face." You said cheekely.