Accidental

Is This For Real?

You were on the stairs, doing your sets of going up with one leg then switch, then do it on the other side. You had to so it for 10 sets each. You would think it was easy peasy, but it took you about an hour to finish. By the end, it was time for lunch.

"_______!"Some one yelled, as you walked into the eating area where they had a buffet line.

You turned around to see the guy you met before, JR?

" Um.... Hi?"You said to the guy you barely knew.

"You should sit with us. C'mon," JR offered, directing me in the direction of the speed skaters.

" I need to get my lunch first though," You said, walking toward the buffet line with him.

"Oh, that's right, I need to get mine too. I'll wait with you." JR said, standing next to you as you got your huge lunch.

You ate like a pig, but never gained any weight. Maybe it was because you excersize almost every waking minute. But you didn't mind.

" Wow, you eat almost as much as Michael Phelps!" jR joked.

You laughed," Yeah, I get that a lot."

"So, where are you from?" JR asked.

"Seattle Edmunds. That's how I know Apolo. My brother would always be with him. I miss it a lot up there." you said, walking towards the table that Simon and some other skaters were sitting.

" No way! I'm from Seattle too."JR said, setting down his food and sitting next to Simon and you sat across from them.

" What!? Why'd JR say he was from Seattle!" Simon asked, budding into our conversation.

" I told him that I was from Edmunds and he said that he's from Seattle too," You answered, taking a bite into your sandwich, but got a piece of turkey stuck on the corner of your lip.

" You got a little something here," JR said, motioning toward your lip, laughing.

You touched the opposite side of your lip, not finding anything, and becoming confused.

"Here, lemme get it for you," JR said, leaning over the table and brushing the piece of ham off," I got it."

"JR!!"You hears Hyunah yell as she came charging over to your table.

"Oh no. Not again," Apolo and Simon muttered. As JR plastered on a fake smile so he would be rude.

"Be nice," You told them.

Hyunah decided she wanted to sit across from JR so she pushed you off your seat, as you landed on your on the floor.

" Oh, oppsies, my bad. It was an accident," Hyunah said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Then pushing your food off the table and onto you.

"______!" Simon said, getting to the other side of the table.

You could hear some of Hyunah's posee snickering and you could tell that people were watching you. Now not only was your soar, but now you were covered in your sandwich and was dripping wet with water. You wiped the food off your face, and got up.

" Um.... I'm just going to go sit with Shaun and the rest of the snow boarders," You said, walking away toward the girl's locker room to get changed.

You switched into another pair of shorts and a shirt. You looked at your clothing and started to hand wash them so they wouldn't get stained. You weren't much of a cryer, and so you didn't.You breathed in deeply to hold in the tears.

* It was just an accident. Just an accident,*You thought over and over again. In your head, trying to convince yourself.

------------ Meanwhile when you where changing...

"Yah! Hyunah! Why'd you do that!?"Apolo yelled.

" I told you, it was an accident." Hyunah replied, rolling her eyes.

" You believe me right JR?" Hyunah said, twinkling her eyelashes at him and putting on her best innocent face.

JR just chewed on his food, ignoring Hyunah.

You came out of the locker room ans walked over to where all the snowboarders where.

" Hey _____!"Shaun said, as you gave him a hug.

" Baby pro!" Kelly Clark said.

" It's a good nickname for you." Shaun said patting your head.

" Really? I'm not that good," you said.

"Placing second at World Championships isn't good!?" Kelly stated, you're a freaking genius. And on the plus side, your the youngest here."