Truth

Is This For Real?

You called Simon back into your room.

"Simon, do you like the band, DBSK?" You asked.

"Well, yeah, of course I do! Who doesn't?" He joked.

" Thanks Simon!" Yoochun said over the computer.

"Is that Park Yoochun?" Simon asked, taking a closer look at the screen.

"Yep, it is Yoochun-hyung."Chunji said, taking a bite out of an apple.

"Oh my gosh. ______, this is a funny joke. Ahahaha! Very funny. And I'm related to Park Jin Young." Simon said sarcastically.

" But I'm telling the truth!" You frowned.

"Ok, so _______ was going to tell you before, but my manager said it was a bad idea to let people on the states know that she was my younger sister and all that drama. But since she made the Olympics, manager-hyung said that it was ok for everyone to know or else I wouldn't be able to go watch her," Yoochun explained.

You saw Yuna drinking bubble tea in the backround. And Chunji explaining to Teen Top what was going on since L.joe and himself where the only one who knew English.

Simon's mouth dropped to the floor. You just laughed. 

" I told you!" You said, sticking out your tongue at him.

" Well, Yuna and I have to go practice for a performance for the athletes including herself! Bye baby sis! I love you! Nice meeting you Simon." Yoochun said, waving at the camera.

" Bye Yoochun-Oppa! Bye Yuna-unnie! Love you too."You said, waving to the computer.

" OH! Bye Hyung!" Simon and Chunji said at the same time.

" We have to go practice ________! Bye! See you in a week!" Chunji said, waving and hanging up.

Simon was still in shock. 

" Told you so." You said, closing your laptop, and walking out of the room, going into the kitchen to find Apolo Ohno back.

" Told him what?" Apolo asked.

-------------

After a lot of explaining, Apolo finally got it.

" OH! So you're related to the biggest Korean idol group's member. Park Yoochun," Apolo said, summing up what he just learned.

You nodded. 

" Wow. _______ are you going to tell anyone else?" Apolo asked.

" I don't know. Maybe. After we get into Seoul... At the airport." You decided.

"Good idea. Hyunah's obsessed over them. All she listens to is Korean music. Especially DBSK," Simon said, pouring himself a glass of milk. ( PURE FICTION!!! :))

" Then you have a lot of explaining to do," Apolo said, heading to his room.

It was already 10:37 PM and you needed all the sleep you could get.

--------------

One week later... at the airport.

-------------

All of Team USA decided to meet at LAX airport to take a Korean Airlines plane to Seoul. You didn't pack much other than your equiptment. Because whenever you visited Korea, you stayed with Yuna and she had all your clothes. It wasn't just atheletes though. It was also some idols that you recognized. One person you recognized was Park Jaebum. He was incognido, but it was so obvious, at least for the athletes it was. He looked like one of the skiiers. So for a normal passer byer, they couldn't tell the difference.

You walked up to Jay and tapped his shoulder. Startled it might be crazy papperazi or fan, he jumped a little. Which scared you because of thhe height difference.

" I'm sorry. I thought you were a crazy fan or camera man." Jay apologized, quickly recognizing your Team USA jacket.

" It's fine. What're you doing in LA going to Seoul? I thought you were in Seattle?" You asked.

" I'm going to go see the Olympics. Of course with all of One Day, but it's a secret. And aren't you that snowboarder who's cousin is Kim Yuna?" Jay asked.

" Yep, that's me." You said with a big smile.

" Wow. You have really good genes from your grandparents." Jay complimented.

" Since you told me one of your secrets, I'll tell you one of mine. Just promise not to tell anyone until we land in Seoul."You said, sticking out your pinky. Crossing it with Jay's.

Letting out a big sigh," My older brother is Park Yoochun of DBSK." You whispered really fast.

" Dang, girl your family is all the good genes. Singing, dancing, acting, sport savvy."Jay said.

" You promised so... Zip your lips." You said, pretending to lock your mouth.

" Secrets safe with me," Jay said, giving you a goofy smile.

' All athletes and idols going to Seoul, please board flight number 786. Please board the plane. Thank you.' The flight attendent announced. All of Team USA filed into a line.

Once you were in the plane you looked for your seat, 25B. You finally found it. It was by that JR guy you'd met before.

" Hey. Could you help me with my luggage?" You asked, tryin to put up your luggage, but failing because of your height.

" Yeah sure," JR replied, easily lifting your bag up and placing I into the overhead cabin.

"Thanks," you muttered, sitting in your spot. You were a heavy sleeper, so the moment the plane started to move, you fell asleep.

Then, JR felt a light weight on his shoulder. He looked over and saw you sleeping peacefully. JR gently moved away the loose strands of hair. and smiled at the sight.

The flight was long and you had slept the entire 12 hours there, even though you had practically had just woken up.

" All passengers, please buckle your seatbelts we are preparing for landing. Thank you for choosing Korean Airlines." The flight attendent announced.

About ten minutes after that, the plane landed at Incheon Airport. You rubbed your eyes as the plane entered the terminal.

" You finally are awake," JR said, chuckling.

You abruptly sat up, takin notice that you had slept on JR's shoulder the entire time.

" Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry for sleeping on you the entire time!" You said, spazzing out a little.

" It's fine. I slept too, just not as much as you did," JR joked.

When it was time to get off the plane, JR helped you get your bag out of the over head bin, again. And you walked out into the terminal to see Yuna, Yoochun with DBSK and Chunji standing there. Making some people look k. from Team USA to look and whisper a little. But you smiled and just ran over to them.

" Yoochun-oppa! Oppas! Yuna-unnie! Chunji-oppa!" You yelled, giving them all hugs.

" Hey baby girl. I missed you a lot." Yoochun said, hugging you again.

" _______! You haven't changed one bit since we last saw you!" Junsu said, ruffling your hair.

" Of course she did! Her hair got longer and she grew a few centimeters!" Yuna said, giving you a hug and shoved Junsu lightly.

" Fine... No personal hug for this oppa. Oh I see how it is now." Chunji said.

" Whatever. C'mere." You said, hugging him tightly.

" Hey! _______! We have to--- whoa. What's Kim Yuna doing here? Who are these people?" JR asked.

" JR!" Hyunah yelled running towards him, and by the looks of it, you had a lot of explaining to do.