Comfort

Is This For Real?

You had gotten back to the huge apartment before the skaters did from a horrible day. You carried your things into your room, and just lay there on the bed

* The Olympis are in Seoul this year, which means I can go see Chanhee-oppa and Yuna-unnie. It's only a week away until we fly in. Aigoo I'm gonna be so tired.* You thought to yourself.

You heard the door open, and saw Simon pop his head into your room.

" Hey Simon, what's up?" You asked, propping yourself up with your elbows.

" I apologize on behalf of Hyunah!" Simon stated.

Your smile fell," It was just an accident, don't worry about it." you said, putting on a smile.

Simon walked into your room and sat next to you.

"You excited? We get to go see Yuna-noons and Chanhee and so many other people!"

"Heck yes! This time aroud, you'll actually know what they're saying whe. You go shopping. Do you think they'll let us go meet with idols?" You asked.

" Really? Maybe I can go meet SNSD!" Simon said, burst out laughing.

You opened your laptop, and got onto skype.

" Hey look! Chanhee oppa and Yuna unnie are on." You said, making a group video chat.

It rung a few times and then Yuna picked up first. (Note: Purple-Korean)

" Unnie!"You yelled," look, Simon oppa is here too!"

"Hey _______! Is Chanhee on yet? I tried calling him," Yuna said," Hey Simon!"

Then Chanhee finally picked up.

" Power voice Chunji!" You said, waving at him.

"Hyung! It's ________-noona!" You heard Ricky yell over the computer.

Then all of Teen Top came rushing over.

" Wah! It's Kim Yuna!" CAP said, drooling away.

" Poor Chanhee." Yuna muttered, chuckling at Teen Top.

" Hey _______! Hey Yuna-noona!" Chunji said cheerfully.

" Yah! Move! I want to talk to them too!" You heard the memeners of Teen Top argue, except Chunji.

" I'm just gonna put them on mute, until they get this over with." You said to Yuna.

" Good idea." Yuna said, agreeing.

You clicked on the mute button and everything calmed down.

" I get to see you in a week!" You exclaimed, clapping your hand together.

" You're just the little girl I remeber you to be. You're such a kid." Yuna said, laughing at your cuteness.

" Yuna noona! Will we be able to SNSD?" Simon asked, getting really hopeful.

" I can bring you backstage to a music show if your coach would let me, sure!" Yuna answered.

" Yes! I finally get to meet Tiffany!" Simon said, pumping his fist into the air.

" Simon, just leave," You joked, pushing him out of the room.

You looked over at Chunji's screen and it seemed to have calmed down, so you clicked unmute button.

" Lee Chanhee!" You and Yuna said, getting his attention.

" Hey ________! Hey Yuna-noona!" Chunji answered.

" Are you going to be there when I land in a week?" You asked.

" Yeah, if you want to be mobbed by crazy fan girls!" Chunji joked, but you could never tell, so you were really scared for a moment, thinking back to what Hyunah did today.

" Don't worry _________-ah! I'll be there, it'll be fine," Yuna reassured.

" Have you been able to talk to Yoochun-oppa for me lately?" You asked.

Yes, your brother is THE Park Yoochun of DBSK. Even though he was all the way in Korea, you had to keep it a secret. Not even Simon knew. Only your cousins knew.

" Actually, he's right here," Yuna said, yelling at Yoochun to come over to where she was, since she had the new iPhone( hahahah i know... the iPhone 4 didn't come out in 2010, but bare with me, it's fictional ;)).

Yoochun waved at the camera. You could tell that Yuna was at a dance studio,

" YOOCHUN- OPPA!" You yelled, seeing your favorite big brother.

" Is that _________?!" He asked, snatching away Yuna's phone.

" Hey! Park Yoochun! Just becauser you're in DBSK, you can't just tale my phone like that!" Yuna yelled, trying to get it back, but failing, because Yoochun held it above his head, making it too tall for her to get.

" How's my baby sister doing?"Yoochun asked.

" Great! Everyone here is awesome!". You fibbed, remembering what Hyunah did to you.

"That's good to hear. I'll be there when you land in Incheon! My manager said that all of DBSK can go see you." Yoochun said.

"Does that mean that I can let my teammates know your my older brother?" You asked in an excites tone.

" Yep! Manager hyung said it was OK for people to know now or else I won't be able to go see my baby sister do her routine at the Olympics!"Yoochun said.

You couldn't hold in your happiness. You started to jump up and down and clap your hands to together like a little kid.