Characters~

Is This For Real?

You: Park __________

Age: 17

Height: 5'2"

You're an Olympic half pipe snowboarder for the USA. You placed 2nd in the World Championships in 2009. And this year was your year to shine in the 2010 Olympics held in Seoul, Korea. Grew up in Seattle, Washington, then moved to Colorado Springs to concentrate on training. Really clumsy, but when you get onto your board, you soar like an eagle. You train in Colorado Springs with Shaun White and the rest of the US Olympic team. Knows how to ice skate, because Kim Yuna taught you, but you aren't very good. Also cousin's with Teen Top's Chunji( AKA Lee Chanhee... he's older than you.) Is very sweet, never mean to anyone, open minded to anything, always thinks there's a good side to everything.  Tomboyish~ Doesn't like wearing the frilly, pink dresses and things. Can speak Korean and English.

 

JR Celski

 

Age:19

Height: 5'10"

Olympics short track speed skater. He injured himself during Olympic trials, but now is fully recovered. He's also from Seattle, but you didn't know him until your close family friend, Simon Cho, introduced you both. Sweet, modest, athletic, ADORABLE, and smart. What more can a girl ask for? Is training in Colorado Springs with the US Olympic Team.

Kim Yuna

Age: 19

Height: 5'4''

Your favorite and closest cousin in the whole wide world. You tell her everything, even though she's half way around the world in Korea. You webcam with her almost everyday. Pro figure skater. Amazing at it. ( If you didn't know, go type in Kim Yuna on Youtube.) The world champion for 2009s competition and the favorite for the 2010 Olympics. She knows some English because she trained in Canada before, but it's really bad. So you just talk to her in Korean. She's cute, straight forward, but all in all, the sweetest person ever, to you. Very protective of you, like an older sister you never had.

 

Kim Hyunah

Age:18 

Height: 5'4"

Also an Olympic figure skater, but for the USA. Extremely rude, annoying and mean. ( I'm soorrryyyy 4minute fans!! I love Hyunah and everything, I just needed a bad guy TT.TT and hyunah was the first person that came to my head.~ I Love 4minute!!) Thinks that she's better than everyone else, because her dad is rich. Placed 6th at World Championships in 2009. Is in "love" with JR.  She's always rude to you, but you try and be nice, because you don't want to make her mad, or hate you. You're easy to pick on, and don't stand up for yourself, because you don't want to be mean.

Lee Chanhee ( Chunji of Teen Top)

 

Age:17

Height: 5'9"

Your other famous cousin. He's the closest guy cousin. And has the most amazing voice you've ever heard on a guy.  Sweetest person in the world. Even though he's not he most athletic person like you and Yuna, he can dance? Kinda. But his voice makes up for his non-athleticness. Since he lives in Korea, you can stay in touch with him with Yuna. You webcam him as much as you webcam Yuna!

 

Simon Cho

Age: 18

Height: 6'0"

Your dad's bestfriend's son. He's known you since you were born. Literally.He was like a brother you never had. Over protective of you and with his height, you don't doubt his macho-ness. But other than his height, he's the sweetest person alive. Like a big teddy bear.

 

The rest of the US Olympic team

4minute

2pm

Teen Top

and more~

-----------------

And that's about it! Everyone else, you'll know who they are!