The Meeting

Make Me Famous!

Chapter 2

"Welcome back to Music Town. This is your handsome MCs Jokwon and Seulong!" 

"Today we have invited the beautiful Suzy backstage to talk about her new song." 

I tried to appear as cheerful as possible standing in the middle of the loud, obnoxious 2AM members. I still had not forgiven them for stealing a ballad song that was written for me. 

"Suzy, can you explain to us more about your new title song, Reasons Why?" Seulong asked. 

"Reasons Why is about the beginning of an unrequited love. The title is very contradicting because the song is basically about someone who doesn't know the reasons why he or she likes the other person." 

"It's a great song! Every time I hear it, memories of my first crush come flooding back. Suzy, do you perhaps have a one-sided crush right now?" Jokwon jokingly asked. 

I glared at Jokwon. "Do you want me to ask about Brown Eyed Girls Gain?" I whispered into his ear. 

Jokwon frantically shook his head and blushed. "HAHA! SUZY HAS JUST WHISPERED IN MY EAR THAT SHE CURRENTLY DOESN'T LIKE ANYONE. SHE ONLY LOVES HER FANS!" 

I nodded and gave my best innocent smile. 

"Suzy will you please introduce the next stage?" Seulong asked. 

"Yes. The nextstage is.." I stared at the card in my hand. Handsome, talented Infinite? I bit my bottom lip. Did I really have to say this?

"Suzy?" Seulong asked. 

"The next stage is the handsome, talented Infinite." I reluctantly said. 
The cameras began focusing on Infinite and I relaxed my face. Unwillingly I bowed to Seulong and Jokwon and stomped off to my dressing room. 

"Bae Suzy! If you tell anyone about you know who, I'm so going to-" Jokwon yapped. 

I held in my laugh and ran to my dressing room. Hastily I grabbed my thermos and ran to Infinite's dressing room. It would take them about ten minutes to finish their stage. I needed to work fast. 

With my sunglasses on, I slowly entered the spacious dressing room. Quietly I placed the thermos filled with homemade chicken noodle soup on a table.  I took out a pen and a post-it note and shyly wrote some words. 

"Are you another crazy fan?" a voice behind me asked. I felt my body tense in fear.  

I cringed as the guy inched towards me. I could feel his chest on my back. He slipped his arms around my waist and grabbed the post-it note from my shaking hands. 

"Heard you were sick. Please eat this and feel better. -From L's Secret Fan," he read aloud. "That's cute." I could hear the sarcasm in his voice. He was mocking me. 

I turned furiously around and pushed him. He laughed. He was thin with big eyes. "Who are you?" 

He looked taken back. "You don't know who I am?" 

I rolled my eyes, crossed my arms, and smirked. "Am I supposed to know you?" 

With pretense confidence, I walked towards the door, but the thin guy grabbed my wrist. "Who are you?" He tried to take off my sunglasses. I resisted. He frowned. 

"Let go of my wrist."

He stayed silent. He wasn't going to let me go. I decided to act. 

I covered my face with my free hand. "Please let me go," I sobbed. "I'm just another crazy fan. I heard L was sick so I was worried. I don't want to let Infinite know who I am. I'm-"

Suddenly, the door opened. Infinite casually walked in. "Suzy is that you?" Sungyeol asked. "What are you doing here?" 

"Why are you holding hands with Kai?" L asked, appearing behind the other members.