Exo-K v.s. Infinite

Make Me Famous!

Chapter 1

"Suzy, over here! I have one last question."

I impatiently rolled my eyes and turned around. I faked another smile for the eager reporters with their microphones and the fast snapping cameras. "Your question?"

"Suzy, there's been rumors circulating that you're not as innocent and nice as you let on. Is it true that you're two-faced?"

I clenched my fists. How was I supposed to answer a question like that?

"Isn't everyone two-faced?" a familiar voice answered the reporters for me. It was L.

L smiled and walked towards me. "Humans all have the desire to protect self-image. I honestly don't treat my younger brother the same way I treat my CEO." He put his toned arm around my shoulder.

The reporters laughed and fell right into L's charm. L could make everyone like him with just a smile. If he wasn't so innocent and nice, I'd say he was the biggest flirt I knew. 

"L, are you standing up for Suzy just cause she's in the same agency?" A reporter shoved his mic at L's face.

He let out a small laugh and looked at me. "I'm standing up for her as a friend who knows the rumors are exaggerated." 

I quickly looked away from L. "I'm sorry, but I have to go to my next schedule. Thank you all for coming and your questions." I weakly smiled and bowed. Gently I pushed L's arms off of me and walked quickly to my van. I hastily opened the door only to find six smiling boys sitting in the car. 

"What the-"

"Hey Suzy!" they said happily in unison.  

L slowly got in the van. "We need a ride home," L pouted. "Some anti-fans poked holes in our tires. Sorry."

"Not my problem. Get out." 

"Ms. Devil sure is different from how she is on TV," Sungyeol whispered to Woohyun.  As Woohyun let out a laugh, I felt my temper rising. 

"HEY, LEE SUNGYEOL! Get out of my car right now!" 

Suddenly, L started coughing. All the members looked at him with worried eyes. 

"Noona, L Hyung is really sick. We need to get to our dorm. Please," Sungjong begged.

"Please Suzy," Infinite said in unison.

I covered my ears. "All of you, shut up." I got in the car next to L. 

L continued to loudly cough during the drive. I tried not to show concern, but I noticed myself counting each time he coughed. I needed a distraction.

"Oppa, can you turn on the radio?" I asked my manager.

"Oh Ms. Devil wants to listen to the radio," Sungyeol whispered.

My manager the radio. 

"Today we have rookie group Exo-K with us. Their song MAMA is doing well in the charts-"

"Exo-K? You know, they have good manners. They personally gave me a signed CD today," Leader Sunggyu bragged.

Dongwoo nodded. "They're young and talented." 

"Shoot," Hoya muttered. "What if we lose all our female fans?" Hoya joked. I smiled. 

"Suzy, you're a girl. In your eyes, is Exo-K better than Infinite?" 

The Infinite members along with sick L looked at me expectantly. I didn't have much interest in rookie groups. I had no clue who Exo-K was.

"Suzy's my ideal type," a male voice from the radio said.

I scoffed. 

"Woah!  Noona, you must be flattered," Sungjong teased.

"Hey Devil, once Kai sees your real side, he'll change his ideal type," Sungyeol said. 

Kai? Who the heck was Kai? 

"So Exo-K or Infinite?" L leaned in and whispered his question into my ear.

I frowned. "Don't get too close to me. You'll make me sick. " 

L quietly laughed.  The sound of L's laughter was contagious and easily lightened my heart. It was never fake. Since a trainee, I had always liked that about him.