The Meal

Make Me Famous!

Chapter 3

"Here Suzy Noona!" Sungjong cutely smiled. "Eat this!"  Sungjong put pieces of meat all over my small bowl of rice. I sighed.

Apparently Exo-K and Infinite had shared a dressing room today.

After a clear up of miunderstandings between me and Kai, they had decided to eat dinner together at Fame Food known only to allow elites and celebrities in.

I grumpily picked up my spoon and stuffed my mouth with rice and meat. I had been forced to tag along.

"If you chew so furiously, you might bite your tongue," Kai whispered in front me. I wanted to wipe that sinister smile off his face. 

L laughed. "Eat slower. You might get indigestion." I blushed as I watched L eat the chicken noodle soup I had secretly made for him. 

"L Hyung? Is that chicken noodle soup good?" Kai asked in a demeaning tone. I felt my body tense up. 

L nodded. "Yeah. I feel a lot better eating it." 

"I think the fan who made you that must really love and care for you." 

Woohyun nodded enviously. "When I was sick last week, no one gave me chicken noodle soup." 

"I made you cup noodles!" Sunggyu said. 

"Hyung! Are cup noodles and chicken noodle soup the same?" 

"Yeah.. They're both warm and noodle-ish." 

The boys belched out laughter.

"May I ask why you were in our dressing room?" A pale-faced fair boy looked at me.

I ignored him.

"Hey!" Kai yelled.

I ignored again.

"Hey!" Kai poked my forehead.

I slapped his hand away.

"Chanyeol Hyung is asking you a question." 

"Suzy has a bad habit of ignoring people," Hoya smiled.

"That still doesn't give him the right to touch her forehead," Sungyeol muttered. I smiled at Sungyeol. On rare occasions he would stick up for me. 

"I actually know why Suzy was in our dressing room."  

I glared at Kai. Shut your stupid mouth Kai. Kai bit his lip. I blinked. Unfazed. If he thought the lip-biting was seducing, he was dead wrong. 

"Apparently Suzy is a big fan of Exo-K. She wanted an autograph. That's why she visited our dressing room."  

"What the he-" 

"Wow. Are you really our fans? We also really like you! Baekhyun listens to all your songs and watches all your dramas." 

"Be quiet Sehun!" Baekhyun's cheeks turned a light shade of red in embarassment.

Sehun continued. "But it's Kai that really loves you. You're his ideal type. Personality, appearance, everything." 

I slammed my spoon harshly down on the wooden table. "It seems kind of childish to like me when you've never met me before. The rumors are 100% true. I'm not nice. Also-"

L gently placed his hand on my thigh. With that one touch, I stopped. 

"I'm going to the bathroom," I excused myself from the table. 

"Don't misunderstand." Hoya broke the awkward silence. 

"She doesn't open up to people easily," Woohyun murmured. 

"But still," Sungyeol glared at Sehun. "You made Ms. Devil angry. That's my job!" 

Nervously, Sehun ran his fingers through his hair. "I was just-"

L's mouth curved into a sad smile. "She doesn't hate you guys. It's just she has a habit of pushing people away." 

Kai smirked. "You seem to know a lot about her."